Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Zzonked
FCB
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
Scott_LFC
Keyser Söze
Jordi
Eternal Witcher
jeb4eva
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Childish Logic
Jordan Henderchip
SBSP
Glen Miller
El_indian
Dagbon
Scuba Steve
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Novi
vel
Grenade
27 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Childish Logic Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Glen Miller wrote:
    Okay, that's actually a fair age.  I would have put you at 19/20.

Mf, I turned 19 a week ago, I am surprised you hadn't noticed how much more mature I have been recently.

I'll admit I'm not familiar with the overseas application process.  It certainly makes sense that you need contacts, most of the "pure" international students are the offspring of Arab royalty or European diplomats.  I think the prince of Jordan studies here right now.  Being from a humble family and raised in the US, I am of a more down-to-earth and charming character. Cool

If I do go abroad, we need to meet up with Ra'scal in London.

So you aren't born on boxing day? I feel cheated, I always thought you were one day short of being Jesus.

The websites I looked up makes it seem like the people that get scholarships are also like that. Either sports stars or 20-23 year olds that took a few years off to work on their extra curricular activities in ridiculous high end sectors. For example I think one that got it a certain year worked with Alan Sugar.

Yeah he does, I remember my mom telling me about how bad the King of Jordan spoke Arabic so I googled him one time and saw that his son went to your uni. You should make friends with him I'm sure he'll be taken back by your character and remember you when he becomes King and needs to fill a prestigious position.

I'll await the day, mf. You two shall make fine back up when I make the short trip to Milton Keynes to destroy Scott. But we should invite Theo as well just in case things get too hairy.

Childish Logic wrote:

I feel like that was obvious.

Also, i've never heard anyone say anything positive about Arab universities. Normally people go the other way, i've never heard of people going from a western country to a shithole to study.

I don't know how to take that Dry Smile I'll take it as you've seen my comments about being 13 and correctly assumed I was far too wise to be that young.

I guess it depends what uni/course you go to in the west and what one you go to in Arab countries. Here in the UK my tuition will be the new 9k one so unless I get into a good course (Engineering or medicine) or into a red brick/ top ~20 uni (which I should hopefully) it might be worth going aboard. For example, most Arab kids will be pressured by their parents to be doctors but not all will get the grades so instead of going to a shitty uni and settling for a course like operation theatre assistant and paying 30K for it you could go to a globally higher ranked uni in the Arab world and study an accredited medical course for cheaper fees.

Are any Arabic universities ranked in the top 100? Last i knew they were maybe 3 or 4 between 100-200 but you really should be going to a top 100 school if you are in england.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:58 am

Heard some truly astonishing rumours tonight from my trusted sources about why David Moyes has turned down the Real Sociedad job. His camp believe there might be something better on offer between now and the start of next season.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:11 am

Nice try, but that's not the Liverpool Way.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:11 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Heard some truly astonishing rumours tonight from my trusted sources about why David Moyes has turned down the Real Sociedad job. His camp believe there might be something better on offer between now and the start of next season.

Heard some truly astonishing rumours tonight, from my anus, about why you're full of shit.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:17 am

BBC confirming that the great man has taken over La Real.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:52 am

Very pleased to hear that. Last thing anyone wanted was that insufferable cunt being gifted another high profile job. Sacked by the end of the season I expect.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:42 am

lets get Cavani
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:54 am

El_indian wrote:lets get Cavani

And a new back line while you're at it.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:56 am

no. just Cavani. Lovren is fantastic.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:37 am

Daniel  Crying or Very sad
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:46 am

I'm guessing his initial was probably more serious than what was reported. The club probably didn't want to burden the fans with so much bad news all at once.

If it's not that then it's very strange for a player to suffer a setback 3 times in such close proximity.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Fuck football.
    Dagbon
    Dagbon

Post by Dagbon Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:59 pm

It was nice to have a break from midtable mediocrity last year, but we're back where we belong.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:27 am

Remember when Sterling was the best teenager since Pele?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:52 am

All gone wrong since this.

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 9 Article-2614236-1D65440800000578-326_306x423
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:59 am

i hope Toure plays
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:55 am

Don't know if I'll be able to handle the false dawn if we win.  Probably best we lose today.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:58 am

Goals scored by United players in the Champions League this season: 4
    Goals scored by Liverpool played in the Champions League this season: 2

Catching up.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:50 am

City and Liverpool both with 1 win in 4 CL games and yet will still qualify if they win on the final matchday Laughing Which both will.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:53 am

Not that it makes a difference as Liverpool had to win on the final match day anyway, but Laughing can't even beat Ludogrets. God you guys are pathetic.. coming from Arsenal too.

The best bit? It's just the beginning.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:10 am

Toure solid again. But hey, thanks for playing man, cya again next month.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:12 am

Wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool throw their match against Basel like they gave up against Real Madrid. Being realistic their best chance of qualifying for the Champions League next season is to win the Europa League.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Good win. Improvement with Toure & Lucas. Skrtel is not so much of an airhead with Toure next to him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:21 am

Balotelli charged for racism and anti Semitism.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:31 am

Loic Remy has scored as many goals in 160 minutes of Premier League football as Liverpool's entire strikeforce have all season.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Our strikeforce is weaker, but I think the rest of the team is stronger.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:57 pm

when is d studge gonna get on that placenta
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:44 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Loic Remy has scored as many goals in 160 minutes of Premier League football as Liverpool's entire strikeforce have all season.

"We don't need Remy, we have Lambert for backup" - LFC fans when linked with Remy
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:49 am

Grenade wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:Loic Remy has scored as many goals in 160 minutes of Premier League football as Liverpool's entire strikeforce have all season.

"We don't need Remy, we have Lambert for backup" - LFC fans when linked with Remy
    I think most were in favour of signing him when we were first linked to him.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:05 am

The Sunday Times says Liverpool have approached AVB about replacing Rodgers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 pm