Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
YukiAbe1996
VivaRonaldoLAD
Weather130
Grenade
Sean
El_indian
Free_Mustache_Rides
vel
Scuba Steve
Scouser_Dave
dena
Tito
SBSP
The Zlatan
Keyser Söze
Zzonked
Alan
Novi
Glen Miller
Jay
Scott M
Eternal Witcher
Phadunkin Donuts
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Danny
menalawyerguy
jeb4eva
33 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:27 am

According to Duncan Castles "so easy to achieve they are effectively guaranteed" Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:54 am

The add-ons are based on winning the Ballon d'Or, winning Golden Boot and winning Golden Boy. Glad to know you and Mr. Castles rate him so highly to say these are just formalities.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:55 am

Says who? RMC? They're well known shit posters rofl
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:27 am

"I don't know if I'm worth 80m euros but I don't worry about the sums," Martial said. "I'm going there for the football side of things. The price is between the two clubs, I don't see myself under any pressure other than proving myself on the pitch."
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:38 am

I wonder if any newspapers will be brave enough to go with "Manchester United and Rooney are fucking shite" as the headline.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:58 am

Keyser Söze wrote:I wonder if any newspapers will be brave enough to go with "Manchester United and Rooney are fucking shite" as the headline.
    rofl
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:Ozil.
    SBSP wrote:Özil is better than Mata.
    Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 10 5e2f4a712128d7cae767b9b5c1ac047e

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Laughter, not even having this conversation, sorry.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:A conversation about whether that boggle eyed freak is better than Mata.  There's no way I'm engaging in that nonsense.

I'd have thought laughter would be obvious from the context in which it was posted.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The context is the fact that it's me posting it and I obviously wouldn't agree with your statement.

I'd engage in conversation if I thought there was any chance of either of us getting anything out of it but let's be serious, there's no chance of you telling me anything I don't already know and there's no chance you'll concede any point regardless of what argument I make.  It'd be a waste of time for both of us.

Since that absolute fucking we gave you Mata has recorded just one assist in 9 game. Ozil has 8 assist and 3 goals in 9 games.

But yeah, lets not have this conversation since it's obvious who's better rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:27 am

What's even funnier was Liverpool fans saying Coutinho's better. rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:32 am

Ozil is certainly in very good form. Shows what a good No. 10 can do when he's played in his correct position.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:35 am

Another shite display.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:19 am

Another win yippee
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 am

You use "win" very loosely I assume.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:06 am

Save_us.TSO
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:07 am

Begging us for Debuchy Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:01 am

Do you still think this is better than Moyes?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:34 pm

I think it's pretty obvious it has. People forget how bad it was under that cunt, it was two years ago that we were playing against Fulham and putting in 100 crosses, we also constantly got dicked by every other big club whereas now we do pretty well against them. Any way you slice it 5th is better than 7th.

I also stand by the idea that a direct points comparison is stupid since the league has improved top to bottom thanks to the money that's come in.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:54 am

Under Moyes after 57mins during the 2nd leg vs Bayern you were leading and going through. You're now losing against a bunch of fishermen.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:20 pm

That's a bit selective, the first knockout tie we played under Moyes in Europe we were soundly beaten by Olympiakos.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:19 am

United flopping in Europe yet again. Hopefully they won't be in it next season so they don't have an opportunity to bring more shame to the PL.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:05 am

Thank goodness for Liverpool and City, carrying the coefficient. Smile
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:34 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! roflroflroflroflrofl
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:21 pm

United players throwing their toys out of the pram after getting outclassed. Rolling Eyes
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Glen Miller wrote:Thank goodness for Liverpool and City, carrying the coefficient. Smile
    Fortunately it was already safe.

Videos of Lallana getting hurt is a good direction in which to send this thread

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Scott_LFC wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! roflroflroflroflrofl
    I don't think he heard you. Smile
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:32 am

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 10 Smiley-music024
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Funny how United fans have taken the piss out of Arsenal fans for celebrating winning a tinpot Cup the last 2 years, but now they're in the final themselves, they've changed their tune.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Does it bother you that everyone on this forum thinks you're a lying idiot?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:08 pm

1. I'm good looking
    2. I have a very pretty, loyal girlfriend.
    3. My work is easy as fuck (I'm even having half of May and all of June, July and August off).
    4. My financial situation is extremely comfortable.
    5. I am about to buy either this:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201603111868241?search-target=usedcars&postcode=mk145hz&maximum-mileage=up_to_45000_miles&radius=1500&aggregatedTrim=M+Sport&model=3_series&body-type=coupe&zero-to-60=fast&make=bmw&maximum-age=up_to_5_years_old&searchcontext=default&page=1&sort=default&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&colour=white|black|grey&seller-type=trade_adverts&logcode=p

Or this:

http://www.tradepricecarsessex.com/listing/2011-11-bmw-320d-2-0td-auto-m-sport-coupe-2/

Depending on how the viewings go this weekend.

6. My Dad is minted, so no matter what, I'll always have a back-up, if anything ever goes belly-up.

My life is so good and comfortable.

So do I care what some nerds from an Internet forum think?

Do I fuck.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Congratulations on your tremendous life, it seems like you feel very happy, comfortable and fulfilled.  You do seem like something of a parasite, relying on your parents and connections to get nonproductive jobs to leech money out of, but as long as it makes you happy I suppose that's the main thing.  You're not just some depressed Walter Mitty fuckwit who makes up a load of shit on the internet because he's desperately seeking validation or attention, then pretends he was joking all along to trick people.  

All the same I don't think it's the best idea to put your postcode on an internet forum full of people who think you're a cunt along with details of the car you'll soon be driving.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:48 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Congratulations on your tremendous life, it seems like you feel very happy, comfortable and fulfilled.  You do seem like something of a parasite, relying on your parents and connections to get nonproductive jobs to leech money out of, but as long as it makes you happy I suppose that's the main thing.  You're not just some depressed Walter Mitty fuckwit who makes up a load of shit on the internet because he's desperately seeking validation or attention, then pretends he was joking all along to trick people.  

All the same I don't think it's the best idea to put your postcode on an internet forum full of people who think you're a cunt along with details of the car you'll soon be driving.

You sound jealous/bitter as fuck rofl Of course it makes me happy. You'd be happy too Smile

Life is gonna be a grind for you lot and this pleases me.

Good job people like you, Keyser and Theo are too much of a pussy to even think about coming anywhere near me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 am