Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Share
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:36 am

    He'll get no sympathy from me for being a United player, believe me. If the more serious allegations are true he's a bad bad cunt, I want him fired, sued for everything he owns and booted out of the country.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Glen Miller on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:41 pm

    ResurrectionRooney wrote:He'll get no sympathy from me for being a United player, believe me.  If the more serious allegations are true he's a bad bad cunt, I want him fired, sued for everything he owns and booted out of the country.
    What are the more serious allegations?  I know that he is accused of organizing the rendezvous.  I think I read (but can't remember) that he also worked with Torbe to cover it up-is that what you're referring to?
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:28 pm

    Glen Miller wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:He'll get no sympathy from me for being a United player, believe me.  If the more serious allegations are true he's a bad bad cunt, I want him fired, sued for everything he owns and booted out of the country.
    What are the more serious allegations?  I know that he is accused of organizing the rendezvous.  I think I read (but can't remember) that he also worked with Torbe to cover it up-is that what you're referring to?

    It's been alleged that underage girls were involved.

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Keyser Söze on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 am

    You're paying crazy money for Pogba purely because you want to hold the record transfer. Pogba is genuinely one of my favourite players and I'm aware United can afford to spend that amount, but never is he worth that much. It's moronic and irresponsible imo.
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:06 am

    I don't think we're doing it to break the transfer record for the sake of it but I agree it's a fucking stupid amount of money.  I've never seen anything to suggest he's worth half that.
    avatar
    Parasect
     
     

    Posts : 26

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Parasect on Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:50 am

    Mourinho has had the hard-on over him for quite a while, his bald headed mouthpiece Duncan Castles has said as much. Trigger happy Woodward is definitely facilitating it though.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Glen Miller on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:53 am

    Yeah, it's a symbolic statement of intent.  With an egotistical and outspoken manager signing a highly talented player for an obscene fee, you just need to win a couple of home matches and the media will run with the "United are back" narrative.

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Keyser Söze on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:10 pm

    Every season since Ferguson left you've been reportedly desperate to bring in a marquee signing with a big price tag to offset the loss of reputation, makes sense to me. It seems like you're petrified of sliding into obscurity and irrelevance a la Liverpool and Milan.

    How will you set-up next season then?
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:42 pm

    Keyser Söze wrote:Every season since Ferguson left you've been reportedly desperate to bring in a marquee signing with a big price tag to offset the loss of reputation, makes sense to me. It seems like you're petrified of sliding into obscurity and irrelevance a la Liverpool and Milan.

    How will you set-up next season then?
    You don't think we might just want to make marquee signings because they're generally really good players who can help the team?  I think it's pretty normal to try and buy excellent players if you can afford it.

    Most likely

    De Gea

    Darmian Bailly Smalling Shaw

    Schneiderlin Pogba

    Mkhitryan Rooney Martial

    Zlatan

    Although if we're playing that I'd favour Mata above Rooney and I'd probably prefer a 4-3-3 with Herrera.  Right back's still a bit of a weak spot but I think we're looking pretty strong as things are.  Far stronger squad.
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 pm

    We're having a real struggle to attract Champions League quality players.  Hopefully we can get fourth this season so we can sign some decent players next year.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Glen Miller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

    Who has been saying that about Manchester United?  I have heard it said (rightly) about teams like Liverpool and Spurs, but United?
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:18 pm

    Jason Burt.
    avatar
    jeb4eva
     
     

    Posts : 4437
    Age : 27
    Location : Mars
    Supports : Manchester United

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by jeb4eva on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:58 pm

    ResurrectionRooney wrote:We're having a real struggle to attract Champions League quality players.  Hopefully we can get fourth this season so we can sign some decent players next year.

    We're gonna win the league, 
    We're gonna win the league, 
    Now you gotta believe us, 
    Now you gotta believe, 
    Now you gotta believe us, 
    We're gonna win the league.

    Scott_LFC
     
     

    Posts : 3237

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Scott_LFC on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:01 am

    Lmao.

    Scott_LFC
     
     

    Posts : 3237

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Scott_LFC on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:55 am

    Lmao at parking the bus against us. Biggest compliment you could have given us, tbh. 

    Joint top. Balling. Arsenal shouldn't be there either, with that dodgy last minute penalty and another dodgy last minute goal.
    avatar
    Theo Filippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 21636
    Age : 23

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Theo Filippo on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:58 am

    Could say the same about Liverpool's dodgy win over Swansea, I thought one of the last teams you'd be wanting to throw shit at would be Arsenal when United are this bad.

    Turns out Mourinho was their worst signing of the summer Laughing

    Scott_LFC
     
     

    Posts : 3237

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Scott_LFC on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 am

    8 points behind us, lmao.

    @Theo, the win against Swansea was nothing like your last min handball goal or your last minute penalty that wasn't a penalty.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:07 pm