Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
YukiAbe1996
VivaRonaldoLAD
Weather130
Grenade
Sean
El_indian
Free_Mustache_Rides
vel
Scuba Steve
Scouser_Dave
dena
Tito
SBSP
The Zlatan
Keyser Söze
Zzonked
Alan
Novi
Glen Miller
Jay
Scott M
Eternal Witcher
Phadunkin Donuts
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Danny
menalawyerguy
jeb4eva
33 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 pm

I can see where you're coming from with that. A lot of his analysis titled towards making Rafa look like he punched above his weight massively. And I also lost count of how many times he said he/us would be surprised at how well he'd done.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Di Maria has fuck off  :rofl:Have any of the Gaalacticos worked out?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:25 pm

The whole Di Maria situation is a big black mark against Van Gaal for me. Selling him and giving Ashley Young a new contract is bordering on a sackable offence.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:26 am

So glad we got CL football so we could attract the likes of Lallana and Lambert instead of Falcao and Di Maria. pray
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:09 am

I hear Madrid have an £8million sell on clause :rolf: Makes it even more of a fuck up
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:19 am

Wayne Rooney has scored just one away goal in nine months 9 (against League One Preston) and in that time has earned £8m.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:09 am

Do you still think he is better than Suarez, RR?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:35 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Wayne Rooney has scored just one away goal in nine months 9 (against League One Preston) and in that time has earned £8m.

Jinxed it.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Sad
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Glen Miller wrote:Do you still think he is better than Suarez, RR?

I don't think he is still better than Suarez.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:12 am

Louis van Gaal and David Moyes both won 27 of their first 50 Manchester United games.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:14 am

The 64 points amassed under Moyes (and Giggs) in 13-14 would have got United 4th in the 14-15 season. The 70 points United gained last season would have placed them 6th during the 13-14 season.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:42 am

Our squad is being massacred.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:04 am

€80million for Martial rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:24 am

Keyser Söze wrote:€80million for Martial rofl

You think he'll win the Ballon d'Or then?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:33 am

United fans desperately trying to lower the fee with talk of "base price" and bonuses. Same nonsense they did with Luke Shaw rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:03 am

You're trying to increase the fee by including fees we probably won't have to pay.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:35 am

I'm not doing anything, Monaco have told the French press they'll be getting €80 million.

You're doing exactly the same thing you were laughing at Liverpool fans over with Suarez and his fee rofl rofl Come to think of it, this past season you've actually been doing a lot of things you usually laugh at Liverpool fans for Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:52 am

Keyser Söze wrote:I'm not doing anything, Monaco have told the French press they'll be getting €80 million.

You're doing exactly the same thing you were laughing at Liverpool fans over with Suarez and his fee rofl rofl Come to think of it, this past season you've actually been doing a lot of things you usually laugh at Liverpool fans for Laughing

What the fuck are you on about? Liverpool leaked that the Suarez fee was bigger than it really was when selling him and Liverpool fans ran with it, I'm doing the exact opposite.  Transfer fees are usually exaggerated by selling clubs, it amazes me you haven't clocked on to this.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:03 am

You're so upset because it's just hit you that what I said is true Laughing
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:I'm not doing anything, Monaco have told the French press they'll be getting €80 million.

rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:You're so upset because it's just hit you that what I said is true Laughing

Bullshit, the exact opposite of what you said is true. They were playing up a transfer fee, I was playing it down, it is you who is behaving like a Liverpool fan.

Do you think that Antony Martial will win the Ballon d'Or in his time at Manchester United? If you do then I'm sure you'll think this is an excellent signing for us, if you don't then you're quoting a transfer fee you don't even think we'll have to pay. You're either saying we're making a great signing or you're being dishonest to try and make United look worse.

£36m for an unproven kid is bad enough without including fantasy figures.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:19 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:it is you who is behaving like a Liverpool fan.

"Uh-Uh, you're the Liverpool fan" rofl rofl  Fucking hell, you sound like a 3 year old.

You clutching at petty semantics and throwing around bullshit opinions as facts rofl The underlying point is last season you were laughing at Liverpool fans that used certain sources to show that they were getting a good deal for Suarez and now you're doing the same with Martial Laughing

You're also running with the Ballon d'Or thing far too much. Please show me the source that said €30 million is entirely contingent on him winning the Ballon d'Or? You can't because there isn't any Laughing  Reliable French sources are saying it's €80million, at worst €75million with guaranteed bonus payments.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:45 am

What are people's thoughts on the De Gea situation? Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:52 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:it is you who is behaving like a Liverpool fan.

"Uh-Uh, you're the Liverpool fan" rofl rofl  Fucking hell, you sound like a 3 year old.

You clutching at petty semantics and throwing around bullshit opinions as facts rofl The underlying point is last season you were laughing at Liverpool fans that used certain sources to show that they were getting a good deal for Suarez and now you're doing the same with Martial Laughing

You're also running with the Ballon d'Or thing far too much. Please show me the source that said €30 million is entirely contingent on him winning the Ballon d'Or? You can't because there isn't any Laughing  Reliable French sources are saying it's €80million, at worst €75million with guaranteed bonus payments.

I'm not saying it's a good deal, I think it's a terrible deal. You're talking shit.

How do you know what sources in France are reliable and which aren't? Do you read a lot of French newspapers to assess this? Do you even speak French? James Ducker works for The Times and I know from experience he is reliable. He says the following "Martial deal been put at 50m euros by two sources, 60m euros by another and 80m euros by a fourth today", no surprise you take the extreme though.

How can bonus payments be guaranteed? You're talking shit, again, if they're guaranteed they're not bonus payments.

For the fee to hit the maximum you're talking about he needs to win the Ballon d'Or. If you don't think he will win the Ballon d'Or you're speaking about a fee even you don't think will be paid.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:53 am

Theo Filippo wrote:What are people's thoughts on the De Gea situation? Smile

Another clusterfuck. I want Woodward dead.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:07 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

I'm not saying it's a good deal, I think it's a terrible deal.  You're talking shit.

How do you know what sources in France are reliable and which aren't?  Do you read a lot of French newspapers to assess this?  Do you even speak French?  James Ducker works for The Times and I know from experience he is reliable.  He says the following "Martial deal been put at 50m euros by two sources, 60m euros by another and 80m euros by a fourth today", no surprise you take the extreme though.

How can bonus payments be guaranteed?  You're talking shit, again, if they're guaranteed they're not bonus payments.

For the fee to hit the maximum you're talking about he needs to win the Ballon d'Or.  If you don't think he will win the Ballon d'Or you're speaking about a fee even you don't think will be paid.

Yeah I do speak (enough) French, I've said that a few times in the past. And yes I can tell reliable sources from major European footballing countries from unreliable ones. Most people can. Don't judge people by your own standards, not everyone just follows the PL and nothing else Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:18 am

Theo Filippo wrote:What are people's thoughts on the De Gea situation? Smile

Another clusterfuck.  I want Woodward dead.
    Laughing He'll probably go back into the first team.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:21 am

Keyser Söze wrote:

I'm not saying it's a good deal, I think it's a terrible deal.  You're talking shit.

How do you know what sources in France are reliable and which aren't?  Do you read a lot of French newspapers to assess this?  Do you even speak French?  James Ducker works for The Times and I know from experience he is reliable.  He says the following "Martial deal been put at 50m euros by two sources, 60m euros by another and 80m euros by a fourth today", no surprise you take the extreme though.

How can bonus payments be guaranteed?  You're talking shit, again, if they're guaranteed they're not bonus payments.

For the fee to hit the maximum you're talking about he needs to win the Ballon d'Or.  If you don't think he will win the Ballon d'Or you're speaking about a fee even you don't think will be paid.

Yeah I do speak (enough) French, I've said that a few times in the past. And yes I can tell reliable sources from major European footballing countries from unreliable ones. Most people can. Don't judge people by your own standards, not everyone just follows the PL and nothing else Laughing

Great. So do you think he'll win the Ballon d'Or and loads of trophies with us or do you think the earlier figure you mentioned will never actually be paid?

Could you also explain what a guaranteed bonus payment is?

Thanks.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:23 am

Theo Filippo wrote:

Another clusterfuck.  I want Woodward dead.
    Laughing He'll probably go back into the first team.

Either him or Valdes should. Romero is awful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm