Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+52
Danny
JamieB
LeBron
Theo Filippo
Ra's al Ghul
Kuled
Phadunkin Donuts
LiamB_14
Mustangt125
Marvin
SBSP
Zzonked
El_indian
Childish Logic
dena
Grenade
polska.
Andy
Keanoo
Uncle John from Jamaica
Stranger
Ham.
Smeagol
Hodor
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
David De Great
Walcott
Cam
The Zlatan
Jordi
Harrold
Yrael
Alaba v2
Mal
limerickcitykid
Drake
Ben 10
Jeff
lesser21
Forest
JonjoShelvey
Bushido
ShakerMatty
AndItsKoren!
Jorlung
wellz
arsenalap11
Cameron.
Laurencio
VivaRonaldoLAD
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
56 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

Sean

Manchester United FC Official Thread Empty Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Sean Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Its pretty tight between Benzema and RVP tbf.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Manchester United FC Official Thread Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Danny wrote:Good job we always get easy draws.

Oh wait.

Basel, Benfica, Galati

Maybe Cluj, Braga and Galatasary are even better

Fucking idiot
    Danny
    Danny

Manchester United FC Official Thread Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Danny Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:
    Danny wrote:Good job we always get easy draws.

Oh wait.

Basel, Benfica, Galati

Fucking idiot
    That's what you normally get when you're always in pot 1...

I wasn't just talking about the CL, so fuck off.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:41 pm

We're optimistic because Madrid are shit at the back and we have an amazing strike-force. Same can be said the other way around which is why it can easily go either way. It's not nailed-on Madrid win by any means.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Madrid are anything but shit at the back. Laughing And it's an amazing strikeforce against the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal because they've all been shit, it's possible that United can win but Madrid are heavy favorites it's not going to be a game that goes 'either way' like it's a 50-50 split.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Redcafe will be hilarious when they wipe the floor with us, I said I think Madrid will take us comfortably and they cry.

EDIT: @ESPNFC Breaking news: Manchester United defender Jonny Evans has signed a new contract which will keep him at Old Trafford until June 2016 #MUFC
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Great news.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:42 pm

RedMancunia ‏@RedMancunia
    Rafael out, Nani out, Vidic unlikely to start. Evans fit. "Kagawa takes training with the first team on Monday."

Lol it feels like Kagawa has been on the brink for ages, fuck Rafael being out too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:59 am

Tumblr has gone mad with Ronaldo pics and it's just making me sad. Sad

Manchester United FC Official Thread Tumblr_mfbq6aBRvL1rryq7ho1_500

oh god why
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:16 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8349822/Real-Madrid-s-Cristiano-Ronaldo-will-not-celebrate-if-he-scores-against-Manchester-United?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Don't get too excited, Kuled
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:42 am

hes coming home yes
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:45 am

Danny wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8349822/Real-Madrid-s-Cristiano-Ronaldo-will-not-celebrate-if-he-scores-against-Manchester-United?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Honestly don't give a shit about Ronaldo for this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:08 am

Kuled wrote:
    Danny wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8349822/Real-Madrid-s-Cristiano-Ronaldo-will-not-celebrate-if-he-scores-against-Manchester-United?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Honestly don't give a shit about Ronaldo for this.
    Manchester United FC Official Thread Tumblr_mcycb8Oo7n1qfkhui
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:11 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Madrid are anything but shit at the back. Laughing And it's an amazing strikeforce against the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal because they've all been shit, it's possible that United can win but Madrid are heavy favorites it's not going to be a game that goes 'either way' like it's a 50-50 split.

I disagree, they always give teams a chance in games, even the smaller teams in La Liga seem to score against them.. they're very suspect.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:03 am

The news here opened the sport broadcast with "Cristiano Ronaldo will be returning to Old Trafford!". My dad who clearly hasn't been paying attention laughed "Hah, now that's interesting". When I told him it was a CL tie, and the broadcasters confirmed it, I don't think I've seen him that disappointed in a long while Laughing
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:07 am

Patrice Evra has called on Cristiano Ronaldo to return to Manchester United

Manchester United FC Official Thread Real-Betis-v-Real-Madrid-Cristiano-Ronald-woe_2866024

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has urged Cristiano Ronaldo to return 'home' to Old Trafford to see his talent fully appreciated.

Four seasons after Ronaldo left United for Real Madrid in a world record £80million transfer, the 27-year-old is on his way back for the UEFA Champions League knockout stages.

Yet by the time those fixtures are played, it is virtually certain Ronaldo will have once again missed out on the major individual prizes.

Even at Real, it seems Ronaldo does not feel his contribution has been recognised despite scoring an incredible 170 times in 169 appearances for the Spanish giants.

It leads Evra to conclude his one-time team mate needs to rejoin United if his stellar talent is ever to receive true recognition.

"I have been in touch with him many times," Evra told MUTV. "He still loves Manchester United and misses Manchester United.

"He has done some incredible things for Real Madrid, he broke all the records, but they didn't show him the respect he deserves.

"When Ronny was here, he got the love from all the players, the manager and the fans.

"He is a winner. But he likes people to like him. He misses Manchester United because it was his house.

"I always say I hope he will come back because this is his home.

"If he wants to win the Golden Ball (Ballon d'Or) he has to come back to Manchester United."
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 am

Danny wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

Basel, Benfica, Galati

Fucking idiot
    That's what you normally get when you're always in pot 1...

I wasn't just talking about the CL, so fuck off.

No it doesn't
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 am

Keanoo wrote:

Manchester United FC Official Thread Real-Betis-v-Real-Madrid-Cristiano-Ronald-woe_2866024

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has urged Cristiano Ronaldo to return 'home' to Old Trafford to see his talent fully appreciated.

Four seasons after Ronaldo left United for Real Madrid in a world record £80million transfer, the 27-year-old is on his way back for the UEFA Champions League knockout stages.

Yet by the time those fixtures are played, it is virtually certain Ronaldo will have once again missed out on the major individual prizes.

Even at Real, it seems Ronaldo does not feel his contribution has been recognised despite scoring an incredible 170 times in 169 appearances for the Spanish giants.

It leads Evra to conclude his one-time team mate needs to rejoin United if his stellar talent is ever to receive true recognition.

"I have been in touch with him many times," Evra told MUTV. "He still loves Manchester United and misses Manchester United.

"He has done some incredible things for Real Madrid, he broke all the records, but they didn't show him the respect he deserves.

"When Ronny was here, he got the love from all the players, the manager and the fans.

"He is a winner. But he likes people to like him. He misses Manchester United because it was his house.

"If he wants to win the Golden Ball (Ballon d'Or) he has to come back to Manchester United."

Evra not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 am

Laurencio wrote:The news here opened the sport broadcast with "Cristiano Ronaldo will be returning to Old Trafford!". My dad who clearly hasn't been paying attention laughed "Hah, now that's interesting". When I told him it was a CL tie, and the broadcasters confirmed it, I don't think I've seen him that disappointed in a long while Laughing
    Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:50 am

Keanoo wrote:

Are they going to kill Messi as well?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:37 am

Apparently Tiote's suspended for the game on Boxing Day.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:17 am

Think we'll drop points tomorrow.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:23 am

Probably.

If we do win then im predicting a 3-2 win.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Manchester United FC Official Thread A-zOYJCCAAAslXe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Shocked at Carrick and Vidic inclusions.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 am

Black shorts and socks today. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 am

Danny wrote:Black shorts and socks today. shifty
    Good shit, I love that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 am

Vidic should not be starting.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:22 am

He's got to play sometime. You can't expect him to come back in after practically an entire year out and be brilliant. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:22 am

I know, He should be coming off the bench.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:01 am