Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
YukiAbe1996
VivaRonaldoLAD
Weather130
Grenade
Sean
El_indian
Free_Mustache_Rides
vel
Scuba Steve
Scouser_Dave
dena
Tito
SBSP
The Zlatan
Keyser Söze
Zzonked
Alan
Novi
Glen Miller
Jay
Scott M
Eternal Witcher
Phadunkin Donuts
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Danny
menalawyerguy
jeb4eva
33 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

SBSP
    SBSP

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by SBSP Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 am

Zzonked wrote:Tbf I think Real dun goofed by replacing Di Maria with Rodriguez.
    Tbf people said that when they sold Özil and bought Bale.
    vel
    vel

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by vel Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:41 pm

But they didn't replace Erzil with Bale, did they? Carletto replaced Erzil with Isco who was fantastic in the first quarter of the season at #10, then a few months into the season Carletto replaced the 4-2-3-1 with 4-4-2 and it worked wonders. 

James was obviously playing the DiMa role against Córdoba, trying to occupy wide positions whilst Penaldo tried padding his stats in the centre. Didn't work out well although he had some nice passes in the game.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:23 am

Journalists rofl

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 7 323a520eed5a9baa2ce1a3dcf6343fa6
    Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 7 1c118b49a47a1d2f31d55f53620b27ce
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:25 am

EEEeeeerrmagahd.

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:13 am

Di Maria is absolutely obliterating Germany's B team.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:21 am

vel wrote:Journalists rofl

What's the point of even predicting the FA Cup winner?  You don't know how the draws will turn out or whether any of the top teams will take it seriously or not.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:32 am

We're due one. It's disgusting and wrong seeing someone level with us on FA Cups.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:48 am

Without the distraction of Champions League football this season it might work out for you. Smile
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:04 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    vel wrote:Journalists rofl

What's the point of even predicting the FA Cup winner?  You don't know how the draws will turn out or whether any of the top teams will take it seriously or not.

I dunno man. At least with the League Cup you kind of know no one is going to take it seriously, so you can base your pick off which top team has the best set of backups.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:05 am

The Zlatan wrote:Without the distraction of Champions League football this season it might work out for you. Smile
    As long as they aren't unlucky enough to draw another heavyweight like in the League Cup.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:34 am

SBSP wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:Without the distraction of Champions League football this season it might work out for you. Smile
    As long as they aren't unlucky enough to draw another heavyweight like in the League Cup.

A bout against a small team would be lovely to see again, maybe Liverpool?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:33 am

We are really getting fucked by referees and the FA since Ferguson left.  Red cards and penalties against us every week (including 3 in one game against our second biggest rivals), opposition players allowed to headbutt our boys with no punishment, linesmen refusing to even mention it to the referee, it's a disgrace.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:45 am

Dry your eyes, Bono.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 am

No word of a lie, Herrera is out for several weeks now because Lee Mason broke his ribs during the match. Bad decisions is one thing, but skinheads breaking our players' bones and letting headbutts go with no punishment is a step too far.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:50 am

rofl This race for fourth place, if there even is one, could become an omnishambles.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:42 pm

United heading to the Middle East and such midweeks because they have nothing else to do except cash grabs is quite humorous.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 am

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 7 BzS0ZQkIEAEOY1D
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:30 am

That heart attack incident has been completely sensationalized, based on what I've read.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Keane on Haaland

Keane says. “Looking back at it now, I’m disappointed in the other Manchester City players. They didn’t jump in to defend their team-mate. I know that if someone had done that to a United player, I’d have been right in there. They probably thought he was a prick, too.”
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:30 am

I'm guessing you are Pro-Keane as opposed to Pro-Alexander?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:36 am

Glen Miller wrote:I'm guessing you are Pro-Keane as opposed to Pro-Alexander?

Absolutely right. My thoughts on Ferguson are well documented on here, and in my absence from this forum my distaste for him has only intensified. He's an egotistical, racist, power hungry maniac who appointed a Scottish perennial failure to be his successor because he was scared of Mourinho and wanted the credit for any future United success.

Roy Keane is a flawed character, no question, but there's nobody in football who I find more relatable, nor who I admire more than him. He stands up for what he believes in, he always tells the truth whoever that mind offend and he doesn't take any shit from anyone. I don't rate him as a manager but given a good coaching there is noone I would rather have an assistant.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:17 am

He always comes across as a bit of a yob, but he has always seemed genuine.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:34 am

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 7 80cdc9cd84d99dc69d18bdea87471086
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:16 am

Fuck Ferguson and fuck Moyes. Self serving pair of cunts.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:19 am

"I like people who can apologize. I've always admired that. In the modern culture of self-absorption, people forget there is such a word as sorry"
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:23 am

Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:19 am

Valdes officially signed up on an 18 month deal.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:32 am

Is De Gea actually going, then?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:29 am

Glen Miller wrote:Is De Gea actually going, then?

According to my sources Valdes is under the impression that he is. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up staying though, we're hardly likely to give up on De Gea's contract negotiations because we've just signed a 32 year old crock.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:24 am

Man United lose a match, RR disappears Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 am