Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
YukiAbe1996
VivaRonaldoLAD
Weather130
Grenade
Sean
El_indian
Free_Mustache_Rides
vel
Scuba Steve
Scouser_Dave
dena
Tito
SBSP
The Zlatan
Keyser Söze
Zzonked
Alan
Novi
Glen Miller
Jay
Scott M
Eternal Witcher
Phadunkin Donuts
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Danny
menalawyerguy
jeb4eva
33 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Stranger Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:22 am

I think you are
    Scott_LFC

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:24 am

Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:25 am

RR, Keyser and Theo..

Any of you got the bollocks to meet me IRL? Could settle this once and for all. Bet you'd all pipe down IRL Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:33 am

Why would any of us want to actually meet you in real life?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:37 am

Laughing Pussy. Keyboard warrior.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:43 am

Gives me a chance to back up all my claims. I'd introduce you to my girlfriend, my workplace (maybe), etc. And I'd get to see if you'd all still run your mouth at me IRL. I highly doubt you would.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:10 am

Scott_LFC wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Theo is, though, the state of him.

Why do you keep trying to force this childish narrative? I've actually seen a picture of Theo so I know what he looks like.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:11 am

Keyser Söze wrote:

Why do you keep trying to force this? I've actually seen a picture of Theo so I know what he looks like.

I'm not forcing anything, he's genuinely ugly as fuck.

So none of you are gonna walk the walk and actually meet me?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:32 am

This is getting weird.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:33 am

None of you have the bollocks. You're all talk online, but when I offer to back up all my claims IRL, you're a bunch of pussies.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:48 am

Scott, just let it go, it's the internet.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:50 am

rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:37 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:You're so socially undeveloped it's actually pretty amazing.

PS. Lol @ at that list, you aren't good looking for a start and the girls you've boasted about on here in the past have been very skanky.

Posts on a forum give absolutely no indication of how socially developed someone is. It should go without saying that I don't act like this in real life, I'm not an idiot. I'm a very nice, humble, friendly guy IRL. I'm well liked. I'm acting like this because it winds you all the fuck up and it's working. The hatred you guys feel for me right now is hilarious. I even got RR calling me a cunt and writing insecure paragraphs about how working hard to make money makes you happier hahaha. rofl

I'm not good looking? Lmao. Yes I am. Don't even try to pretend you don't agree because that comes across as incredibly bitter Laughing Haha of course you're gonna say they're skanky. I could post a 10/10 and you'd say she's skanky. But that's just because you're trying to make yourself feel better when the fact is.. you'd love a life like mine and you'd love to be as good looking as me, especially considering you look inbred lmfao. I have absolutely no doubt that you're still a virgin.
    Only someone that went to the worst uni in England would think something like that. Laughing Only because you'd be frightened of getting clobbered in a real life scenario. 

Acting confident on a football forum doesn't make you an attractive guy. Nah, the previous girlfriends that you've posted pictures of have looked very average and some of the girls you posted about in the Liverpool thread once (This is when you were friends with people like Dean) were absolutely horrendous too. 

What does a life like yours entail Scott? Smile I have no doubt that you believe stuff like that.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:40 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

But you're actually inbred, right?

Considering my parents have completely different nationalities, I wouldn't think so, no.
    rofl Foreign cunt.
    rofl 
    Scott_LFC wrote:RR, Keyser and Theo..

Any of you got the bollocks to meet me IRL? Could settle this once and for all. Bet you'd all pipe down IRL Laughing
    Yeah, come to London I'll happily see if you want to repeat any of this.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:45 am

how have you gone from saying you don't care what people say and think to actually inviting them to meet you IRL to prove to them what the truth is in the space of 9 hours.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:54 am

Absolutely rattled lmfao. Theo's cracked.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:56 am

Getting called cunt a lot now Laughing Fuming. 

As for foreign.. Well, I'm not really sure Scotland qualifies.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:12 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Absolutely rattled lmfao. Theo's cracked.
    So you bottle it and I've cracked? Laughing Nice try. 
    Scott_LFC wrote:Getting called cunt a lot now Laughing Fuming. 

As for foreign.. Well, I'm not really sure Scotland qualifies.
    Truth must hurt. Smile 

That makes even more sense now.. Scottish Cunt. rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:15 am

We all know what would happen if any of us did take up your offer. One of us would turn up, you wouldn't, then you'd come on here and go "Hahahaha I made someone come to Milton Keynes, you are all puppets dancing on my strings!"

I wouldn't meet you anyway, why the fuck would I go all that way to win or lose an argument on the internet?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:15 am

Bottled what? I'm not going to London because I know you won't turn up, just like you didn't pay up on that bet. I'll give you my street name and postcode and you can come here, though. Considering it's my house, I can't exactly not turn up Smile
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:16 am

Only Scott could suffer abuse regarding his nationality and disability and still manage to leave the argument looking like the bad guy.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:20 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Bottled what? I'm not going to London because I know you won't turn up, just like you didn't pay up on that bet. I'll give you my street name and postcode and you can come here, though. Considering it's my house, I can't exactly not turn up Smile
    Thought you were all mouth, now you're the one that's piped down since I took you up on that offer. Laughing 

Translation: I'll give you the address I used to live at incase you do actually come looking for me.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:23 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:Bottled what? I'm not going to London because I know you won't turn up, just like you didn't pay up on that bet. I'll give you my street name and postcode and you can come here, though. Considering it's my house, I can't exactly not turn up Smile
    Thought you were all mouth, now you're the one that's piped down since I took you up on that offer. Laughing 

Translation: I'll give you the address I used to live at incase you do actually come looking for me.

I've not piped down at all, you are more then welcome to come, Theo. 168 Hainault Avenue, Giffard Park, MK14 5HZ. (Same postcode RR saw on the auto trader links)

You have no excuse not to come now.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:26 am

http://m.192.com/atoz/people/macdougall/scott/mk14/4108350410/

Hope you don't bottle it, Theo.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:27 am

YukiAbe1996 wrote:how have you gone from saying you don't care what people say and think to actually inviting them to meet you IRL to prove to them what the truth is in the space of 9 hours.

Top, top point Ash.

Since me and Theo are situated in the same location it would make more sense if you came to us.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:28 am

Scott is how I always imagine Alan Partridge as a young man.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:33 am

Glen Miller wrote:Scott is how I always imagine Alan Partridge as a young man.

I feel like Partridge is exaggerated in a perfectly satirical type of way, whereas Scott is just exaggerated in an extreme way. Probably because one's an intelligently conceived act and the other is a flawed human being.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:34 am

Bottled it? Thought so. 

Night x
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 am

Provide photographic proof that that is actually your house.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:39 am

Have we just reached a peak level of Scott's insecurities?

All this because Man Utd might win the FA Cup.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:03 am