Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
limerickcitykid
Jordan Henderchip
Bye_Ya
Pippo
I love Lady Gaga
Jordi
Paulinho
Llorentes_Hair
WGM
iPadrone
I SiR MartY I
claretandbluewhu
Mason
dunlop94
Stranger
Noel Gallagher
Sexy Jay Jay
Trent
Andy
ayvee1
Harrold
The Zlatan
Kuled
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Forest
30 posters

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 4 Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Noel Gallagher Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:58 am

dunlop94 wrote:
    stickeyLFC wrote:And that is why, Mason, you should be moderator. Others like RR or Glen would have reported us to the active moderators, but you gave us a chance. Exceptional. Smile
    I honestly believe we would've done the same in our position on EA, as shown by our willingness to allow a certain someone to stay earlier.

Ah yes. Smile We take back exceptional members, Samuel being one.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 4 Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:58 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    Stranger wrote:EA>PM Surprised
    EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 4 Tumblr_m4m0a8mmZG1qiiig0o5_500

Don't ban me please, I'm your friend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 am

I do not know why I am so hated on that forum, half of the people castigating me were not even on when I was at the peak of my powers. I have merely sought to out a dangerous, racist, vile proponent of the BNP from that forum for breaking dozens of rules, and he conspires to bring me down with an army consisting of a fifteen year old Latvian Scouser and a parasite called "Sexy Jay Jay."

I am hurt, but I am not scared.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 am

Tell that parasite Sarmz to come over here instead of hiding over at EA and talking shit about me behind my back. He can have his chance to "humiliate" me over here if he wants.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 am

Who are you on that forum?
    dunlop94
    dunlop94

Supports : Gotham FC

Post by dunlop94 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 am

stickeyLFC wrote:
    dunlop94 wrote:I honestly believe we would've done the same in our position on EA, as shown by our willingness to allow a certain someone to stay earlier.

Ah yes. Smile We take back exceptional members, Samuel being one.

Indeed, and Samuel is certainly one of the post exceptional to have ever graced our forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:04 am

Dunlop, my friend, you are too good for these people. I am saddened to see you involved with their shenanigans.
    dunlop94
    dunlop94

Post by dunlop94 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 am

BladeGunner wrote:Tell that parasite Sarmz to come over here instead of hiding over at EA and talking shit about me behind my back. He can have his chance to "humiliate" me over here if he wants.
    He seems to be doing it just fine over there tbh
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

Post by Noel Gallagher Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 am

BladeGunner wrote:Tell that parasite Sarmz to come over here instead of hiding over at EA and talking shit about me behind my back. He can have his chance to "humiliate" me over here if he wants.

BladeGunner wrote:I fucking hate you, you insensitive, ungrateful, backstabbing little shit.

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 4 573298
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:06 am

Dunlop is a good poster, mainly because he defended me when the mindless drones from the Arsenal thread used to vilify me, such as Symptom and Wilshereisabeast.
    dunlop94
    dunlop94

Post by dunlop94 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:06 am

Glen Damon wrote:Dunlop, my friend, you are too good for these people. I am saddened to see you involved with their shenanigans.
    I am no part of any "shenanigans". I am simply a representative of the EA forum.
    Sexy Jay Jay
    Sexy Jay Jay

Location : In Nigerian Doing The Cha Cha Slide With Jay Jay Okocha

Post by Sexy Jay Jay Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:07 am

Glen Damon wrote:I do not know why I am so hated on that forum, half of the people castigating me were not even on when I was at the peak of my powers. I have merely sought to out a dangerous, racist, vile proponent of the BNP from that forum for breaking dozens of rules, and he conspires to bring me down with an army consisting of a fifteen year old Latvian Scouser and a parasite called "Sexy Jay Jay."

I bet you are a little bit scared
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:07 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Dunlop is a good poster, mainly because he defended me when the mindless drones from the Arsenal thread used to vilify me, such as Symptom and Wilshereisabeast.

dunlop94 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Dunlop, my friend, you are too good for these people. I am saddened to see you involved with their shenanigans.
    I am no part of any "shenanigans". I am simply a representative of the EA forum.
    I am glad to hear this. I am glad to see that you are now a member of the moderating council over there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 am

Sexy Jay Jay wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I do not know why I am so hated on that forum, half of the people castigating me were not even on when I was at the peak of my powers. I have merely sought to out a dangerous, racist, vile proponent of the BNP from that forum for breaking dozens of rules, and he conspires to bring me down with an army consisting of a fifteen year old Latvian Scouser and a parasite called "Sexy Jay Jay."

I bet you are a little bit scared
    I am scared of Big Lad, I must confess. I do not fancy my chances against a skinhead.
    dunlop94
    dunlop94

Post by dunlop94 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Dunlop is a good poster, mainly because he defended me when the mindless drones from the Arsenal thread used to vilify me, such as Symptom and Wilshereisabeast.
    You talked sense my good man. They were living on the Vermaelen of 2 seasons ago and were using Songs decent through balls as a reason to forget his defensive lapses and regular aimless passes out of play.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 am

stickeyLFC wrote:

BladeGunner wrote:I fucking hate you, you insensitive, ungrateful, backstabbing little shit.

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 4 573298

Yes, I did say that. Am I supposed to embarrassed? I wouldn't sink so low anyway as to share the content of a private message but I've got nothing to hide so he can go ahead and share whatever he likes with you. And as for you, who are you exactly? All I know is that you're just another cockroach who is a closet homosexual and can't help himself from complimenting men's looks every five minutes. Other than that, what exactly is it that you do?
    Sexy Jay Jay
    Sexy Jay Jay

Post by Sexy Jay Jay Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Sexy Jay Jay wrote:I bet you are a little bit scared
    I am scared of Big Lad, I must confess. I do not fancy my chances against a skinhead.
    I don't recall many bikers having a skin head
    I SiR MartY I
    I SiR MartY I

Supports : Inter

Post by I SiR MartY I Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 am

yippee
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 am

Who are you people exactly?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 am

Sexy Jay Jay wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I am scared of Big Lad, I must confess. I do not fancy my chances against a skinhead.
    I don't recall many bikers having a skin head
    So witty. rofl
    Sexy Jay Jay
    Sexy Jay Jay

Post by Sexy Jay Jay Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Sexy Jay Jay wrote:I don't recall many bikers having a skin head
    So witty. EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 4 70955
    I do try. I'm glad my efforts are appreciated
    dunlop94
    dunlop94

Post by dunlop94 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 am

Glen Damon wrote:

dunlop94 wrote:I am no part of any "shenanigans". I am simply a representative of the EA forum.
    I am glad to hear this. I am glad to see that you are now a member of the moderating council over there.

Indeed, I shall try and upgrade the quality of discussion on EA, as well a stopping the regular spam and pointless thread from the other sections *cough*UT*cough*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 am

Dunlop, do you know why my Andrew Carroll vs Daniel Welbeck thread was eradicated?
    iPadrone
    iPadrone

Post by iPadrone Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:16 am

I no longer wish to be associated with those EA parasites.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:16 am

dunlop94 wrote:
    You talked sense my good man. They were living on the Vermaelen of 2 seasons ago and were using Songs decent through balls as a reason to forget his defensive lapses and regular aimless passes out of play.
    Laughing Very true, I didn't attempt to undo my IP ban because the discussion died thanks to loads of users just turning threads into chat threads. I may return soon though if it's moderated properly. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 am

My friends, why do two great forums have to be on edge with each other? There are cockroaches on EA and cockroaches on the Playmaker, both sides should stop generalising a whole forum on a few individuals.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:23 am

What the above guy said.
    dunlop94
    dunlop94

Post by dunlop94 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:23 am

Well said Danno, well said.
    iPadrone
    iPadrone

Post by iPadrone Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 am

Danno wrote:My friends, why do two great forums have to be on edge with each other? There are cockroaches on EA and cockroaches on the Playmaker, both sides should stop generalising a whole forum on a few individuals.
    Wise words, Daniel. You are one of the few exceptional members left on EA.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:29 am

Who is he on ea?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:41 am