Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
limerickcitykid
Jordan Henderchip
Bye_Ya
Pippo
I love Lady Gaga
Jordi
Paulinho
Llorentes_Hair
WGM
iPadrone
I SiR MartY I
claretandbluewhu
Mason
dunlop94
Stranger
Noel Gallagher
Sexy Jay Jay
Trent
Andy
ayvee1
Harrold
The Zlatan
Kuled
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Forest
30 posters

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 8 Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Which mod was that?
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 8 Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm

that cunt robbie or whatever the fuck he is called
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Stranger wrote:Who are you on EA? :-o

Bias, I agree. That's one downside of having friends. Don't know what you mean with inconsistent really. They can be a little childish sometimes but it's not too bad.

And no, I do not see your mods entering EA. And 2 mods actually, StickeyLFC and Dunlop94.

Makes it even worse that two mods are trolling, Dunlop94 is alright most of the time he doesn't really at that immature or take the forum too seriously.

Inconsistent as in they will infract or ban someone for one thing and won't follow that through with other users.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Chip wrote:that cunt robbie or whatever the fuck he is called

The Scottish mug Laughing
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Larry Beale wrote:
    Stranger wrote:Who are you on EA? :-o

Bias, I agree. That's one downside of having friends. Don't know what you mean with inconsistent really. They can be a little childish sometimes but it's not too bad.

And no, I do not see your mods entering EA. And 2 mods actually, StickeyLFC and Dunlop94.

Makes it even worse that two mods are trolling, Dunlop94 is alright most of the time he doesn't really at that immature or take the forum too seriously.

Inconsistent as in they will infract or ban someone for one thing and won't follow that through with other users.

Now I see. Yes, they are really inconsistent.

And Chip, I don't think he's a mod any more.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 am

is this the hangout to bash the ea mods? IM IN!
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 am

They got a decent mod now Razz
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 am

and who would that be?
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 am

Masutora.

Only because he doesn't want to kill me like the other mods.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:20 am

masinitio. good man he is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 am

Stranger wrote:Masutora.

Only because he doesn't want to kill me like the other mods.

Who are you on EA ?
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 am

God.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 am

Now, who are you?
    Llorentes_Hair
    Llorentes_Hair

Post by Llorentes_Hair Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 am

Tbf, the moderating on EA is atrocious.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:58 am

Llorentes_Hair wrote:Tbf, the moderating on EA is atrocious.

I agree.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:59 am

ea is just such a party. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Llorentes_Hair
    Llorentes_Hair

Post by Llorentes_Hair Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:00 am

Stranger wrote:
    Llorentes_Hair wrote:Tbf, the moderating on EA is atrocious.

I agree.
    I got banned once by a Chelsea fan because I posted a GIF of Drogba diving. Laughing
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 am

They're reading this thread but not posting and talking of it on ea. :p
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:04 am

how dare they
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:07 am

Let's make this a hall of shame thread for some of the spasticated posts on EA:

I'll start -
    Blinkblues wrote:I don't see as much of Silva as I do Kompany obviously but I can't see how you can get better than Kompany. So he's either not as good or on par
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:08 am

He usually posts good stuff though.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 am

Yeah, like claiming to be a follower of the Bundesliga apparently Subotic and Hummels were fantastic in the first half of last season despite Felipe Santana playing instead of the injured Subotic. think
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 am

Hmm
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 am

well then
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:13 am

Are you on EA?
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 am

maybe yes, maybe no
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:15 am

He seems to know who I was on EA and hasn't hesitated to insult me before, so yes. No idea who he is though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:15 am

Most of them chat shit
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:16 am

Theo Filippo wrote:He seems to know who I was on EA and hasn't hesitated to insult me before, so yes. No idea who he is though.
    hello theo. how's it going?
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:16 am

-CR7- wrote:Most of them chat shit
    whos chatting shit bruv? ill handle them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 2:22 am