Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
limerickcitykid
Jordan Henderchip
Bye_Ya
Pippo
I love Lady Gaga
Jordi
Paulinho
Llorentes_Hair
WGM
iPadrone
I SiR MartY I
claretandbluewhu
Mason
dunlop94
Stranger
Noel Gallagher
Sexy Jay Jay
Trent
Andy
ayvee1
Harrold
The Zlatan
Kuled
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Forest
30 posters

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Anonymous

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. Empty EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello

I have known about this place for a while through the EA forums but never posted for visited unless someone from here goes over to EA and causes a huge stink.

Anyway came here because EA forums have become an utter joke, it's ruled by inconsistent mods that have an unwavering alliance with the members of the chat thread. A bunch of users that view quote chains of "Yer" "m8" and"pls" and valid conversation, also a group of users that feel the need to either discuss VJ, Selena Gomez and co or how attractive football players such a Giroud and Sergio are as "normal" conversation.

Place has gone down hill dramatically since StickleyLFC became a mod so I am coming here in the hope of discussing football without being banned for not calling Giroud a "babe".

Thank you for reading if you did and sorry for the rant.
    Forest
    Forest

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Forest Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:38 pm

This place doesn't sound much different tbhLAD

Ibra is the forums babe here though unfortunately. Torres is my favourite though.

As for text speak, none of that m8 stuff goes on here. srs.

Nonetheless, welcome to the Playmaker. Just don't attach yourself to the cliche. They're actually alright, but to keep up with my act I have to hate them.
    Anonymous

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Thanks, any power hungry mods ? That's my biggest problem with EA, the fact that the mods are bias to the Nth degree.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 pm

No, the mods are ok. There is currently a campaign for RR or Glen to become Mod. I suggest you vote RR he is fantastic
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Thank you.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Who were you on EA?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:Who were you on EA?

Rather not say just yet shifty

Although I did enjoy your brand of unique trolling on EA, many a page in the Arsenal would not exists without you Laughing
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Why would you rather not say? Is it because you're one of the chat thread clique and you're pretending not to be so you can troll the fuck out of this place? If not then just say who you are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:15 pm

BladeGunner wrote:Why would you rather not say? Is it because you're one of the chat thread clique and you're pretending not to be so you can troll the fuck out of this place? If not then just say who you are.

Easy on, don't make snap judgments. I Haven't even made 10 posts and you think I am here to troll, I will tell people but not just yet. Anyway I doubt any of you even know me.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 pm

If you doubt any of us know you then why are you being so secretive about your identity?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Welcome. neu hat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 pm

BladeGunner wrote:If you doubt any of us know you then why are you being so secretive about your identity?

Theo asked, I said I would rather not say. It's not like I announced in the 1st post that I wouldn't tell people who I am.

I really don't think it matters who I am Blade ( same one from EA I assume) I am not here to troll just here because EA forums have become shit.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Welcome
    Forest wrote:This place doesn't sound much different tbhLAD

Ibra is the forums babe here though unfortunately. Torres is my favourite though.

As for text speak, none of that m8 stuff goes on here. srs.

Nonetheless, welcome to the Playmaker. Just don't attach yourself to the cliche. They're actually alright, but to keep up with my act I have to hate them.
    Head's up, this guy is a moron.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Larry Beale wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:If you doubt any of us know you then why are you being so secretive about your identity?

Theo asked, I said I would rather not say. It's not like I announced in the 1st post that I wouldn't tell people who I am.

I really don't think it matters who I am Blade ( same one from EA I assume) I am not here to troll just here because EA forums have become shit.

I've never had an account on EA under the name Blade or BladeGunner so how do you know me?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:39 pm

BladeGunner wrote:
    Larry Beale wrote:

I've never had an account on EA under the name Blade or BladeGunner so how do you know me?

Jonny always calls someone Blade, I assume it's you. Could be wrong.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Jonny rofl

Anyway, welcome.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Hiya Jonny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:05 am

Harrold wrote:Hiya Jonny.
    hes not Jonny Laughing

welcome.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 am

As I am the official Playmaker ambassador to Electronic Arts, please PM me your identity.

Did anyone specifically invite you here?

Welcome anyway, I certainly hope that you are not a member of the chat thread cliche (except for Ipadrone, he can still be saved). Welcome to the forum, my friend.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 am

Welcome to the forum.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 am

Welcome to the forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:12 am

No one specifically invited me, known about this place for while because of users posting links to it and the-12 man forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 am

StickleyLFC is a fag he banned me Mad

and ipromasters is the biggest cunt of them all

Welcome btw
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:37 am

Welcome pal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:41 am

Blade, your avatar. rofl

Anyway, welcome.
    Sexy Jay Jay
    Sexy Jay Jay

Location : In Nigerian Doing The Cha Cha Slide With Jay Jay Okocha

Post by Sexy Jay Jay Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 am

Welcome to the dark side, Sasquatch
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

Post by Noel Gallagher Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 am

Yep, that Stickey guy is a prick of the highest order. We should all gather up and hunt him down.

Alka3oor, I must say, you're so easy to recognize. Laughing
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:10 am

There's nothing bad with the EA forums really, you're just a troll.

Hi Lukas, guess who.
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

Post by Noel Gallagher Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 am

Stranger wrote:There's nothing bad with the EA forums really, you're just a troll.

Hi Lukas, guess who.

Must be some parasite. Smile
    Sexy Jay Jay
    Sexy Jay Jay

Location : In Nigerian Doing The Cha Cha Slide With Jay Jay Okocha

Post by Sexy Jay Jay Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 am

stickeyLFC wrote:We should all gather up and hunt him down.
    I'm up for that, Sasquatch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:48 am