Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
limerickcitykid
Jordan Henderchip
Bye_Ya
Pippo
I love Lady Gaga
Jordi
Paulinho
Llorentes_Hair
WGM
iPadrone
I SiR MartY I
claretandbluewhu
Mason
dunlop94
Stranger
Noel Gallagher
Sexy Jay Jay
Trent
Andy
ayvee1
Harrold
The Zlatan
Kuled
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Forest
30 posters

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Anonymous

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 7 Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:56 am

This thread just proves what a fucking moron stickeyLFC is, I not surprised you are only 14. I suggest you grow up and understand that the EA forums doesn't just consist of a handful of users, it's a public forum hence anyone can join.
    Anonymous

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 7 Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:06 am

Glad the members of EA care so much about me, posting my comments in the holy chat thread.
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Supports : Ron Paul

Post by I love Lady Gaga Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:50 am

Larry Beale wrote:This thread just proves what a fucking moron stickeyLFC is, I not surprised you are only 14. I suggest you grow up and understand that the EA forums doesn't just consist of a handful of users, it's a public forum hence anyone can join.

EA have a mod who is 14?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:21 am

I love Lady Gaga wrote:
    Larry Beale wrote:This thread just proves what a fucking moron stickeyLFC is, I not surprised you are only 14. I suggest you grow up and understand that the EA forums doesn't just consist of a handful of users, it's a public forum hence anyone can join.

EA have a mod who is 14?
    Embarrassing Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 am

Kuled wrote:
    I love Lady Gaga wrote:

EA have a mod who is 14?
    Embarrassing Laughing

Very.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 am

There's a mod who was 12.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 am

Theo Filippo wrote:There's a mod who was 12.
    Mal was 12
    Zzonked was 12
    kyro was 12

we all were 12, once there there
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 am

*Who was made mod when he was 12.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 am

StickeyLFC is a twat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 am

-CR7- wrote:StickeyLFC is a twat
    He was actually okay until he became a member of the moderating council, then he just proved to be spineless and let others dictate how he moderated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am

Playmaker rejects becoming EA mods....the meaning is clear.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 am

I don't agree with the way EA employ moderators at all, you can actually apply to be one. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 am

Someone apply and unban me Laughing
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Why does this have 7 pages?

cba reading them all
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:There's a mod who was 12.

Sorry for double post but I was on a forum recenly with a 9 year old admin Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Pippo wrote:Why does this have 7 pages?

cba reading them all
    Members of the Electronic Arts Real Football Forum disgraced themselves by invading poor Mr. Tinho's innocent thread. They trolled, which, ironically, consisted of them posting as they normally do in their sacred Chat Thread, and sought to bring this forum into disrepute.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 pm

I see. Swines
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Supports : Ron Paul

Post by I love Lady Gaga Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:51 pm

-CR7- wrote:Someone apply and unban me Laughing

Okay I'll apply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:I don't agree with the way EA employ moderators at all, you can actually apply to be one. facepalm

What's wrong with that? It doesn't mean they will accept all applications.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:37 pm

So who is this Larry guy on EA?
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm

EA's chat thread is just filled with idiots anyway. They have their little group. Don't h8 m8.

And why do you hate EA? Just because they moved the RF section?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Stranger wrote:EA's chat thread is just filled with idiots anyway. They have their little group. Don't h8 m8.

And why do you hate EA? Just because they moved the RF section?

Walter, a good poster on EA.

I dislike EA because mods are bias, inconsistent and childish. Do you see PM mods entering EA and trolling a thread ? Yet an EA mod has done just that.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Who are you on EA? :-o

Bias, I agree. That's one downside of having friends. Don't know what you mean with inconsistent really. They can be a little childish sometimes but it's not too bad.

And no, I do not see your mods entering EA. And 2 mods actually, StickeyLFC and Dunlop94.

Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Do I know you? Smile
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Bye_Ya wrote:Do I know you? Smile

Me? You should know me. If not, you're a noob.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Supports RvP... think

I meant the OP. Smile
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:53 pm

My inferiors call me God, but you may call me God

And the OP, I do not know who he is.

Last edited by Stranger on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:00 pm

I will call you walter767
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:38 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:I don't agree with the way EA employ moderators at all, you can actually apply to be one. facepalm

What's wrong with that? It doesn't mean they will accept all applications.
    You'd be surprised.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:48 pm

I remember the EA Forums

I enjoyed them, until I got banned for telling a mod one of his rules was stupid Neutral

Fucking cunt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:12 am