Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
limerickcitykid
Jordan Henderchip
Bye_Ya
Pippo
I love Lady Gaga
Jordi
Paulinho
Llorentes_Hair
WGM
iPadrone
I SiR MartY I
claretandbluewhu
Mason
dunlop94
Stranger
Noel Gallagher
Sexy Jay Jay
Trent
Andy
ayvee1
Harrold
The Zlatan
Kuled
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Forest
30 posters

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Anonymous

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 6 Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 am

Kuled wrote:
    stickeyLFC wrote:Glen, why are you so obsessed with the EA forums? You clearly find this place so much better. Smile
    This guy's a mod? Laughing
    Yes. rofl Neutral
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better. - Page 6 Empty Re: EA forums have become unbearable, hope this forum is better.

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:08 am

He has done his job good so far, I haven't been banned a single time under his reign.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:09 am

Hey newcomers check your PMs!
    Llorentes_Hair
    Llorentes_Hair

Post by Llorentes_Hair Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Hey newcomers check your PMs!
    Parasite.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:14 am

Is the word 'parasite' som new trend among you British queen boys?
    iPadrone
    iPadrone

Post by iPadrone Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Hey newcomers check your PMs!
    That is not a suitable way to welcome a new forumer.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 am

What is going on?

Are EA people joining us too? That would be fun.

I would join EA myself but I have 2 accounts from 2009 and I can't remember how to log into the one I like best
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 am

Holy fuck these kids need girlfriends . If warring forums isn't a grave indicator of societal decay then I don't know what is
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:18 am

I joined a while ago but they deleted my acc because of inactivity.
    Llorentes_Hair
    Llorentes_Hair

Post by Llorentes_Hair Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 am

Forest wrote:What is going on?

Are EA people joining us too? That would be fun.

I would join EA myself but I have 2 accounts from 2009 and I can't remember how to log into the one I like best
    Just checking this place out.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 am

stickeyLFC wrote:Any of you remember SnakeEvoke?
    He is a prick.
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

Post by Noel Gallagher Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 am

Paulinho wrote:Holy fuck these kids need girlfriends . If warring forums isn't a grave indicator of societal decay then I don't know what is

I think someone from this forum went over to EA and suggested a 'forum war'. Laughing
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Post by Noel Gallagher Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 am

Jordi wrote:
    stickeyLFC wrote:Any of you remember SnakeEvoke?
    He is a prick.

Jordi. not worthy

How are you today?
    iPadrone
    iPadrone

Post by iPadrone Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 am

Paulinho wrote:Holy fuck these kids need girlfriends . If warring forums isn't a grave indicator of societal decay then I don't know what is

Agreed.
    RedemptionRooney wrote:I come here as the People's Champion of the Playmaker to sue for peace. You leave us and we will leave you. Continue with this and we will destroy you.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 am

stickeyLFC wrote:
    Jordi wrote:He is a prick.

Jordi. not worthy

How are you today?
    Tired. Tired

You?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 am

I also believe that all accounts in this thread that legally frequent EA should be effaced, and their headmasters notified of their conduct.

Last edited by Glen Damon on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Post by Noel Gallagher Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 am

Jordi wrote:
    stickeyLFC wrote:

Jordi. not worthy

How are you today?
    Tired. Tired

You?

Sick of all of this tbh. Laughing

This whole EA vs PM annoys the shit out of me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 am

stickeyLFC wrote:
    Jordi wrote:Tired. Tired

You?

Sick of all of this tbh. Laughing

This whole EA vs PM annoys the shit out of me.
    And yet you came here with the intentions of instigating conflict and winding me up, you hypocritical rodent. rofl
    Llorentes_Hair
    Llorentes_Hair

Post by Llorentes_Hair Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:28 am

Glen Damon wrote:I also believe that all accounts in this thread that legally frequent EA should be effaced, and their headmasters notified of their conduct.
    Glen pls
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Post by Noel Gallagher Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 am

No, we don't come here to do that at all, you ignoramus. Smile

Now, what do you hope to achieve from this sustained trolling campaign, Glen?
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:30 am

What EA vs PM?

PM is EA. Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:30 am

It's been going on since this forum started. We calmed down (apart from Leo), then someone's started it again. Mad
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:31 am

Llorentes_Hair wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I also believe that all accounts in this thread that legally frequent EA should be effaced, and their headmasters notified of their conduct.
    Glen pls

This shit isn't accepted here, don't post like a retard, but I guess I can't expect a lot from someone sho chooses to be identified as hair
    Llorentes_Hair
    Llorentes_Hair

Post by Llorentes_Hair Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:33 am

Paulinho wrote:
    Llorentes_Hair wrote:
    Glen pls

This shit isn't accepted here, don't post like a retard, but I guess I can't expect a lot from someone sho chooses to be identified as hair
    Llorentes hair>Many things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 am

I must comment again on the RF forum's layout. Couldn't possibly have made it worse without sacrificing sanity.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 am

Wow
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 am

stickeyLFC wrote:No, we don't come here to do that at all, you ignoramus. Smile

Now, what do you hope to achieve from this sustained trolling campaign, Glen?
    I have done enough in-depth analysis of subtle Shakespearean literature to know when someone is being a sarcastic git, so a fifteen year old's obvious attempts at instigating conflict are hardly going to deceive me.

As for this "sustained trolling campaign," again, you really need to understand the meaning of the word "sustained." Sustained would mean that my attempts are continuous, which is absolute hogwash. I have made one account in the past four weeks, posted a few pictures of Glen Johnson (which was wrong, yes, and I apologised), and made a harmless thread comparing two England strikers that did well on the day. You really are pretty paranoid if you think that that constitutes "trolling."
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 am

Tbf trolling means 'disagreeing' on EA.
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Supports : Ron Paul

Post by I love Lady Gaga Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:11 am

Welcome.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:27 am

I have never been on EA but I'm just going to assume the place is so much better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 am