Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by pcmarcos Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Zzonked: what's your secret?

What tactic do you use? And team mentality?

I can't make 110 points in Premier League... Sad. And I can't improve my team. No ultimate... only platinium and 1 gold goal keeper.

Any tips?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 am

I use 3-4-3 as my tactic and neutral attack and defense. Just get the full equipment out for the hard 6 games and stick a few bit of equipment on for the more difficult ones. I spend most of my coins on equipment individually, usually the stuff with +5 overall on it.

That said, I'm screwing up a lot lately. I keep winning like 30 games and then losing one, most frustrating thing ever to be so close to 2 platinum packs and only get one. Laughing
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:55 am

Finally level 14, had enough to buy 2 packs and got players like Iraola, Gibbs, Ciani, Sulemjani, Pablo Hernandez and others.
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:37 am

Hi Zzonked, finally I found this forum on this game. Great thread. I am currently Level 46. But holy crap I only manage to get 2 Ultimate Player so far. I am surprise on how easily u get the Ultimate Player. What is your secret? I think I have had about 35-40 packs of Platinum Transfer Pack. FRUSTRATED!!! Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 73365 Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 73365 Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 73365

My BPL ELITE Team

Anelka 83 Berbatov 82 Walcott 82
    Lennon 82 Wilshere 82 Carrick 81
    Hangeland 81 Terry 86 Ivanovic 83 Sagna 83
    Jaaskelainen 78

My Best Team

Anelka 83 Llorente 83 Sow 83
    Boateng 82 Van Bommel 82 Sneijder 88 Montillo 82
    Sagna 83 Terry 86 Ivanovic 83
    Ryzhikov 79
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:47 am

Nothing like buying a Platinum pack and just getting one platinum player.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 am

Freemium bullshit this! Only allowed to play some games a day!
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:22 am

I added you by the way Zzonked shifty
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Zonked... I've followed you're tips ang got 110 points enough to reach the objective Wink (and get 2 gold packs)

Let's see how how this season ends... by now 8 games/ 8 wins.

Do you play in the Elite? Are the opposite teams stronger? Or the main dificulty is our team restrictions?
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

i have count my Platinum players... 44 total n 2 Ultimate. Dafuq???
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Zzonked is getting popular here, this could end up being his claim to fame.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:20 am

steamboat wrote:Hi Zzonked, finally I found this forum on this game. Great thread. I am currently Level 46. But holy crap I only manage to get 2 Ultimate Player so far. I am surprise on how easily u get the Ultimate Player. What is your secret? I think I have had about 35-40 packs of Platinum Transfer Pack. FRUSTRATED!!! Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 73365 Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 73365 Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 73365

My BPL ELITE Team

Anelka 83 Berbatov 82 Walcott 82
    Lennon 82 Wilshere 82 Carrick 81
    Hangeland 81 Terry 86 Ivanovic 83 Sagna 83
    Jaaskelainen 78

My Best Team

Anelka 83 Llorente 83 Sow 83
    Boateng 82 Van Bommel 82 Sneijder 88 Montillo 82
    Sagna 83 Terry 86 Ivanovic 83
    Ryzhikov 79

It's nice having somewhere to discuss it, because I'm always thinking about how to do things to get the most out my time. Laughing

I've just gotten lucky I think. I get probably a platinum pack every 2 days at least, sometimes one a day if I can win every game in the league.

pcmarcos wrote:Zonked... I've followed you're tips ang got 110 points enough to reach the objective Wink (and get 2 gold packs)

Let's see how how this season ends... by now 8 games/ 8 wins.

Do you play in the Elite? Are the opposite teams stronger? Or the main dificulty is our team restrictions?

Sounds good, I do think it's the best way to win games. I still keep messing up 1 game though and ending up with just 1 platinum pack. Dry Smile

I have enough for a Spanish elite team, but I've never bothered trying. The rewards are better, but my team is so much worse I think I'd end up with worse rewards. I think it's the same teams, just harder because of the player restrictions, not sure though.

Eternal Witcher wrote:Zzonked is getting popular here, this could end up being his claim to fame.

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 2156770003
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:21 am

How do you manage to play every game in the league in just one day?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:10 am

pcmarcos wrote:How do you manage to play every game in the league in just one day?

I don't, I usually get through 20 games a day from staff and normal match credits. I just meant it's like I'm getting 1 a day because if you win every game you get 2 packs and that takes me 2 days, if that makes sense. shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:55 am

Do you need to claim and reset before the last game of the Championship season to get the prize? shifty
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:04 am

Danny wrote:Do you need to claim and reset before the last game of the Championship season to get the prize? shifty

Nope, if you finish the season it gives you it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Now I just got Drogba, I swear I have so much luck in this game. Laughing
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Nice!!! what's is rating?

I've reestarted the season... after 11 wins... 1 draw! Sad.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:46 pm

86 Cool

I've done that sort of thing so many times, such a waste of match credits. Dry Smile
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Missed again... defeat at game 15 (Tottenham)!

Now I'm going to the end of the season
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:07 pm

I just screwed up v Swansea 3 games in. -.-

It's probably worth carrying on at 15 games in, if you can still get 1 platinum pack it's not bad at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Zzonked how long does it take you to earn enough for a platinum pack? do you open one every day?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Ed wrote:Zzonked how long does it take you to earn enough for a platinum pack? do you open one every day?

If I have good luck I can win every game in the PL and get 2 platinum packs. Considering each season takes 2 days, that's 1 a day.

If I have bad luck, I can usually still get 1 platinum pack, so 1 every other day.
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:27 pm

There are 2 strategies:

1) Save coins to buy Platinium packs and unless you're team is strong enough you'll not win Planium packs when season ends;

2) Spend the coins in equipment and try to win Planium Packs at the end of the season.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Unlocked 3-4-3, but I need another platinum midfielder. 4-3-3 would be nice. Dry Smile
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:31 am

Christ, just lost to Wolves like 4 games in and had to reset again. Cry

Gonna start using more equipment for easier games because I keep messing them up.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 am

Here's my current team anyway.

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 8 7375337098_66c5cf9023
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 am

I am on a full equipment + rating + tactic boost on my elite team right now. 31 wins out of 31. Hopefully can win an Ultimate Transfer. Finger crossed. I change the formation to 3-4-3 neutral att n def and it seems like I am getting more control of the game than 4-3-3 full att strategy.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 am

steamboat wrote:I am on a full equipment + rating + tactic boost on my elite team right now. 31 wins out of 31. Hopefully can win an Ultimate Transfer. Finger crossed. I change the formation to 3-4-3 neutral att n def and it seems like I am getting more control of the game than 4-3-3 full att strategy.

Do you use full equipment and a tactic for every game?
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Yes I use +5 equipment every game. Pressure or counter attack for the 6 hard games. I am on 39/39 now. Need to wait 2 hours for MC. Please Abramovich let me win. Lol
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:37 pm

I added u.

Last edited by steamboat on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:51 am