Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

SBSP
    SBSP

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by SBSP Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 am

Just won a game 8-0. hehe What's everyone's biggest win?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 am

9-1.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 am

I'm pretty sure I won 11-2 in one game, Shame it doesn't let you go back and check. Dry Smile
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 am

Beat Arsenal 11-1 in this premier league season I'm on now, however I've definitely gotten more than that before. Think I've scored 13-14 in some games.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:9-1.

9-0

suck it witcher!!!

buzzing

#winning
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 am

I'm wondering which is the best bonus to collect. The players one seems to suck because last time it gave me a bronze and a silver player.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 am

SBSP wrote:I'm wondering which is the best bonus to collect. The players one seems to suck because last time it gave me a bronze and a silver player.

Me too, I've not worked out what the best one is yet either. I got a gold player last time I got that one though, so maybe it scales with level.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:12 am

I always end up doing better against the stronger teams in the championship league than the shit ones at the start. Pretty weird. Is it some sort of bug?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 am

Grenade wrote:I always end up doing better against the stronger teams in the championship league than the shit ones at the start. Pretty weird. Is it some sort of bug?

Probably because you're judging the teams off their rating and the rating seems to be based around what fitness it feels like giving the other team.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Got another 2 platinum packs but got useless players. Dry Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:04 am

So close to level 14 and gold packs. eek2

I hate it when the stupid thing says "your players look tired" when you're at 100 training. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:19 am

I've got a complete Prem team now.

Jaaskelainen, Baines, Mertesacker, Cahill, Kolarov, Pederson, Diaby, Anderson, Bellamy, Zamora and Walcott. rub hands
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 am

What's the point of a Prem team?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 am

You need one to play in the "Elite Premier League" and you need a complete La Liga team to play in the "Elite La Liga". Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am

11 XP off level 14. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 am

I got a complete La Liga team, but the midfield is wank. I think it'd be of more benefit for me to just keep doing normal Premier League games and getting platinum packs until I can get an entire platinum team from one of the leagues.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 am

Got Nilmar in my first gold pack. cheers
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Why is 5-0 just a win and not a good win or a great win for me now? Cry Happened three times now.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 pm

It's the same for me, I think it scales depending on the level of team you're playing compared to you.

I just unlocked season 25 of the superstars league and every player in every team is ultimate. faint 3
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 am

Got almost a full gold team now with two platinum players. cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:53 pm

level 13 now, almost onto golds Smile

have 3 golds atm: djourou, ruben, and christian rodriguez
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Now 8-1 is just a win. Dry Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Wait, can you collect a bonus everyday without it resetting? Because I collected 2 mystery boxes yesterday, and today it gave me the choice right after mystery boxes.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:08 pm

SBSP wrote:Wait, can you collect a bonus everyday without it resetting? Because I collected 2 mystery boxes yesterday, and today it gave me the choice right after mystery boxes.

Course you can. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:14 pm

The two 85+ Spanish players for 500 premier cash is so tempting. If only I could justify spunking a tenner on this game. Laughing

That said, it would only shorten the lifespan of the game anyway. If I earn all my players then it'll take longer to get what I want.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:57 am

Zzonked wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Wait, can you collect a bonus everyday without it resetting? Because I collected 2 mystery boxes yesterday, and today it gave me the choice right after mystery boxes.

Course you can. Laughing
    Fuck you
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 am

I've got fairly fast internet, but the game keeps disconnecting and load slowly. What the hell ?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 am

Grenade wrote:I've got fairly fast internet, but the game keeps disconnecting and load slowly. What the hell ?

It just does that sometimes.

I just got Joao Mountinho and Raul Meireles in a pack. Dance

That takes my ultimate players tally up to 7. Just my back 4 and GK left platinum now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Got Sagna in my first gold pack yippee

My team now looks like this

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 7 Scaled.php?server=546&filename=superstarsteam
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Got Mertesacker and Forlan in a pack today. Per has gone in my team, but Forlan is the first ultimate player who has no place in my team. He's 84 overall and I've got 85/94/86 up front. Plus he's in the Serie A, so unless they add that league I'll probably never use him. Still hard for me to sell an ultimate player.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am