Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

steamboat
    steamboat

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by steamboat Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Finally win the first elite league. Welcome Edin Dzeko to my team. Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm

oh dear, this game is very strange

Lost to west brom, blackburn, stoke, fulham

but have beaten United, City,, liverpool. spurs Alee
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 am

Between 2 and 3 days off level 20 and platinum packs. Dance How much do they cost?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:07 am

SBSP wrote:Between 2 and 3 days off level 20 and platinum packs. Dance How much do they cost?

225k.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 am

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 9 977dca5f

shifty
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 am

Worked out that it costs around 180k to get 11 players in equipment and tactics for 40 premier league games. Clearly if you win every one, you get 450k worth of reward, plus any coins you accumulate in the process offset some of the cost of the equipment. Probably can't sustain that for every try at the league though, because I probably wont earn 180k in coins from a season. So in conclusion, worth it, but not possible for every go.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Ok, so I'm probably more than 3 days off. shifty

How many players do you keep in your squad? I haven't sold any gold players yet.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 pm

SBSP wrote:Ok, so I'm probably more than 3 days off. Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 9 279869

How many players do you keep in your squad? I haven't sold any gold players yet.

You should just keep a few of your best players, incase you need a Epl/Spanish team or want to try a different formation. Otherwise there's no point in keeping the players (from what I can see anyway).
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Level 20, but still 150k off. Going to get star rider before playing PL again.

How many superstars seasons have you played, and has anyone finished?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Danny wrote:Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 9 977dca5f

shifty
    dat strike force
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:28 pm

SBSP wrote:Level 20, but still 150k off. Going to get star rider before playing PL again.

How many superstars seasons have you played, and has anyone finished?

Finish all objectives long time ago. Objective now is collect all ultimate players. Lol
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 pm

How many seasons are there? I'm only on 16.
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 pm

There are 26 Superstars Seasons. Last few season has a lot ultimate players.
    Tifosi
    Tifosi

Supports : AFC Ajax Amsterdam

Post by Tifosi Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am

Hi guys, I am new to this forum hope you are all well!

I was quite excited when i finally found a place on the web to talk about this game!

been playing this game for a while now, level 41 and still enjoying the game! but as pointed out it is just to hard to get those ultimate players! Zzonked seems to have all the luck indeed! With opening platinum packs i only got David Villa so far, 88 he is, but i've opened at least 40 of these damn things! Got me so frustrated i even spent 12 euro's on this game (something i never do normally) to get two more ultimate players....

well anyway here's my superstars best squad:

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 9 4lo8jm

and here is my premier league squad:

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 9 Rgxe0o

I tend to play 4-3-3 medium attack/defence. I try to get to 120 points in the elite premier league but it is just too frustrating at times. like yesterday i had just arsenal and chelsea to beat, fully equipped, tactics and all and still losing the last (!!) game..

I have a question too: I am Dutch and although we are playing poorly at the euro2012, i like the offer they have today, two dutch payers for 250 premium. but they are 80+ and i'm afraid they wont make my squad... anyone tried one of these 'best offers' already??

thanks in advance, have a great day!

Tim
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:06 am

My friend bought the 2 packs of Spanish 85+ Promotion. Pedro, David Villa, Piqué n Valdes for 990 Premium Cash. Today Dutch pack I afraid they might give u 80+ player which u can get in normal Platinum Pack. Not worth it. Unless it is 85+.
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:07 am

I am waiting EA to release a 85+ English Player Pack.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 am

Nice team Tifosi. I think the 85+ Spanish one was a good deal, but not sure about the 80+ ones for the reason you said. Not sure they'll do an 85+ English one though, because there aren't enough English players above that for variety. Would be good if they did though.

Do you guys keep your platinum players? It might be worthwhile as I don't think you can get more than one of every player, so if you keep the platinums you don't want you'll avoid getting them again.
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Ya. I have count 85+ English player only has Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole n Young. Who else? If they release it, should be very easy to collect them all. I do keep Platinum player incase a player comes back to me after I sold them which I encounter once.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 9 Img_0010

That's my team from 2 days ago. What's the best tactic to buy (unlimited ones) for under 300 blue credits?
    I hope they update this soon and make it more like the fb version. On the fb one, your training can stack over 100, so there's actually a use for the longer training schedules. Also you were able to play friendlies between people on your friends list (without using match credits) and get coins, xp and potentially getting a match credit. I think they limited the amount of credits you could win from friendlies to 4, but it was still pretty fun playing against other peoples teams.
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Ultimate Spanish player: Cazorla, Jesus Navas, Reyes, Diego Lopez, Iniesta, David Villa, Xavi, Fabregas, Puyol, Pique, Pedro, Valdes, Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Torres, Mata, David Silva n Reina.
    Ultimate English player: Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole n Young.

No wonder they release a Spanish pack. I don't think have enough English player for this. Very Happy Maybe I miss out some of them.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 pm

One win off the 250 superstars league wins objective.
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm thinking about buying some blue coins (the 2x1 ultimate pack seems atractive).

The thing is:

5.99€ for 260 or 11.99€ for 460...

Is this correct? If I buy 2 packs of 260 I get 520 for 11.98€ (more cost efective)....
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Zzonked, saw u unlock Mario Gotze. Wow. Ultimate player in platinum transfer again?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:20 pm

pcmarcos wrote:I'm thinking about buying some blue coins (the 2x1 ultimate pack seems atractive).

The thing is:

Is this correct? If I buy 2 packs of 260 I get 520 for 11.98€ (more cost efective)....

It does look like a good deal, I would probably get it if I had enough coins.

steamboat wrote:Hi Zzonked, saw u unlock Mario Gotze. Wow. Ultimate player in platinum transfer again?

Haha, I actually just made a slideshow of opening 2 platinum packs, one which I got him in. Razz

steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Today offer 2 Ultimate transfer for 400 Premium cash. Seems worth it.
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm

pcmarcos wrote:I'm thinking about buying some blue coins (the 2x1 ultimate pack seems atractive).

The thing is:

260 for $7.99 ($0.03 per cash) n 460 for $14.99 ($0.032 per cash) n 520 for $15.98 ($0.03 per cash). Buying two is more cost effective a lil bit.
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 am

How do I take a screenshot?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 am

Hold the top power button and home button (at the same time) on your iphone/ipod
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm

How to change the language of the game? I can't find it...
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Scroll the bottom thing to the right. It should be under settings.

EDIT: nvm, doesn't work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:08 am