Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
ResurrectionRooney
LiamB_14
Kuled
El Jefe
Cadbury
badham21
10 posters

The Most Infamous front 3 in football?

Anonymous

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Infamous front 3 in football?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:49 am

Steadman wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Liverpool vs Sunderland - Carroll goal wrongfully disallowed.
    Liverpool vs Sunderland - Referee fails to send Richardson off after professional foul and DOGSO.
    Arsenal vs Liverpool - Downing goal wrongfully disallowed.
    Liverpool vs Bolton - Referee fails to award Liverpool a clear penalty after Zac Knight (or someone) grapples Suarez's legs with his hand.
    Liverpool vs Bolton - Referee fails to award Liverpool a free kick inside the box after a clear backpass was picked up by the GK.
    Stoke vs Liverpool - Stoke awarded extremely soft penalty in which Carragher was actually fouled.
    Liverpool vs Man United - Referee fails to send off Rio Ferdinand for DOGSO on Adam.
    Liverpool vs Man United - Corner kick from which Hernandez's goal was scored from was actually supposed to be a goal kick. Smalling headed it over.
    West Brom vs Liverpool - 2 clear cut penalties not given for Liverpool.
    Are you actually being serious? Laughing

You're better than that Scott.

Of course not, I'm mimicking RR. I could contest to several of his ones.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Infamous front 3 in football?

Post by Steadman Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:53 am

You should have figured out by now that there is no point entering in his troll discussions, he only wants a reaction from you and you're giving it to him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 am

I think you're a dickhead Stead, if you think I'm worthy of entering that list.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:57 am

I don't think you're a dickhead Stead.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:57 am

I shall add you, Witcher.

You too, Jordi.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am

Steadman, you need a new title, 'people I owe 50 quid' and put my name in it. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:22 am

Scott wrote:Steadman, you need a new title, 'people I owe 50 quid' and put my name in it. Coffee

Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:31 am

Scott wrote:Steadman, you need a new title, 'people I owe 50 quid' and put my name in it. Coffee

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 1471113_o

It's funny because it won't happen.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:37 am

Jay wrote:
    badham21 wrote:i may be bitter, but they really did.

at one point suarez was on the floor for 5 minutes itching his knee. Neutral cunt.

No he wasn't.
    I watched a bit of this game, around 15 minutes. I saw one time Suarez went in for a slide tackle on Olson? (question mark is there because not entirly sure who it was, was on the left side though, but thats beside the point), Suarez was getting up from on his bum from making the tackle, and he saw Olson still down as he was getting up, so in fear of himself getting carded he also went down and started holding his leg/rolling around. Even the commentators pointed out he was clearly doing it to get out of a card/try to persuade the ref to not card him.

I'm not trying to argue or anything, but I only watched around 15 minutes and this is all I really saw of Suarez, besides his assist which I'll admit was decent. (stopped watching at half).
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:42 am

Jorlung wrote:
    Jay wrote:

No he wasn't.
    I watched a bit of this game, around 15 minutes. I saw one time Suarez went in for a slide tackle on Olson? (question mark is there because not entirly sure who it was, was on the left side though, but thats beside the point), Suarez was getting up from on his bum from making the tackle, and he saw Olson still down as he was getting up, so in fear of himself getting carded he also went down and started holding his leg/rolling around. Even the commentators pointed out he was clearly doing it to get out of a card/try to persuade the ref to not card him.

I'm not trying to argue or anything, but I only watched around 15 minutes and this is all I really saw of Suarez, besides his assist which I'll admit was decent. (stopped watching at half).

My friend, Suarez being the honorable pro that he is was clearly in a rush to get up and apologize to the opposition player for the unfortunate coming together, however in doing so he accidently put too much weight on the knee that he had hurt in the collision, causing him to fall to the back to the floor.
    badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 am

its not a hate thread, noone is yet to acknowledge the actual thread topic, which is that these 3 strikers that all play for liverpool are not very popular individuals, because of things they have done/do , the thread was made with the intention that you could post a strikeforce which you also think is 'Infamous' but i think the liverpool strikeforce is the most infamous.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 am

What is wrong with you? Laughing

I don't think Suarez, Bellamy and Carroll have played together in a front three anyway. shifty

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 FC_Barcelona_Pedro_Rodriguez_InjuryThe Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 MESSIThe Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 David-villa1114

They're quite infamous cos they rape everyone
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:18 am

Cam wrote:What is wrong with you? Laughing

I don't think Suarez, Bellamy and Carroll have played together in a front three anyway. shifty

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 FC_Barcelona_Pedro_Rodriguez_InjuryThe Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 MESSIThe Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 David-villa1114

They're quite infamous cos they rape everyone
    i agree pedro and messi have 'haters' so to speak, but im sure david villa isnt disliked by many, but thank you someone for a cooperative post finally Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:21 am

Shit thread is shit.
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:23 am

IIBentII39 wrote:Shit thread is shit.
    GTFO then and stop spamming up your post count.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 am

badham21 wrote:
    IIBentII39 wrote:Shit thread is shit.
    GTFO then and stop spamming up your post count.

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? - Page 3 Shock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:33 pm