Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Hitchy
Jord
Cameron.
7 posters

Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera

Anonymous

Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera Empty Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 am

Was hilarious. Typical southerners.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera Empty Re: Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera

Post by Cameron. Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:29 am

He was celebrating with them rofl
    Anonymous

Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera Empty Re: Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 am

Still slipped right in front of the camera!
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 am

Typical southern shit Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera 70955
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 am

I know, I rewound it and watched it again Laughing
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 am

Right on his arse.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 am

The pillock will probably earn himself a ban from watching Man United. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:41 am

JMB_94 wrote:The pillock will probably earn himself a ban from watching Man United. Laughing

Nah. He'll be banned from Brittannia if he's unlucky. Most of the time you will just get warned. He was only celebrating with the players after all, causing no trouble. Wouldn't surprise me if they just threw him back in the stand tbh, Stoke stewards have always been sound when i've gone there. It's their fans that are arse holes.
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 am

James wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:The pillock will probably earn himself a ban from watching Man United. Laughing

Nah. He'll be banned from Brittannia if he's unlucky. Most of the time you will just get warned. He was only celebrating with the players after all, causing no trouble. Wouldn't surprise me if they just threw him back in the stand tbh, Stoke stewards have always been sound when i've gone there. It's their fans that are arse holes.

Never been to the Britannia, but aparently the fans are VERY loud. Great atmosphere. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 am

Anybody else saw Chicharito dodge his two footed tackle?

I thought the guy was a Stoke defender. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:49 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:Anybody else saw Chicharito dodge his two footed tackle?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:Anybody else saw Chicharito dodge his two footed tackle?

Sign him up Pulis! Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    James wrote:

Never been to the Britannia, but aparently the fans are VERY loud. Great atmosphere. Neutral

They are only loud on big games, just like every other team is when they play the big games/derbies. They was quiet when I went there in Championship. Quiet when I went there in December in our first seasons in the PL and quiet when I went there earlier this year.

The arse hole part is nothing to do with them being loud or anything, its to do with the way they act outside of the ground. At stoke, there is a massive metal fence around where the away fans go to the turnstile to get in, you also come out into this area after this game. The Stoke fans wanted trouble after the game but the police let no Hull fans out. So the Stoke fans just picked up rocks etc from the side of the road and just started lobbing them over. Bear in mind we had nothing to throw back or any sort of retaliation considering we was looked in a roofless cage that just had away fans in. Took about an hour till they gave up which meant every Hull fan was kept back for that hour.

Wouldn't mind but the next time we went some Hull fans started causing trouble after the game and the Stoke fans just backed off and ran home. Not so clever then where they!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 am

[/quote]Never been to the Britannia, but aparently the fans are VERY loud. Great atmosphere. Neutral[/quote]

they are the self proclaimed loudest fans in England!

in reality they have one song and are a bunch of pricks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:55 am

Laughing

At first I didn't see it much as I was going mad, but Laughing

I'd love to have been that bloke, don't care if he slipped, because Chicharito and other players embraced him.

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:02 am

I think what that fan did was quality, its every fans dream to celebrate a goal as if you are one of the players, and the Man Utd players just let him go, credit to them. Not like that dickhead Bellamy who would have probably assaulted him.

I would love to do it myself tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 pm

The-Reporter wrote:I think what that fan did was quality, its every fans dream to celebrate a goal as if you are one of the players, and the Man Utd players just let him go, credit to them. Not like that dickhead Bellamy who would have probably assaulted him.

I would love to do it myself tbh.

Me too but i'd sure as hell make sure I didn't slip in front of the camera. Laughing
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 pm

http://footyroom.com/stoke-city-1-2-manchester-united-2010-10/

At 2:30 neu shades.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 pm

saw it this morning rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera Fanb

If anybody still want's the gif.

Look at Chicharito dodge him and then hug him. Laughing
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera Chicharito-o

Edit: Beaten to it Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:51 pm

rofl
    Thanks Che not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:20 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:Any gifs of the retard that slipped in front of the camera Fanb

If anybody still want's the gif.

Look at Chicharito dodge him and then hug him. Laughing

Class. Still thinks its good how the players don't care and just all pile in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:31 pm