Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
ResurrectionRooney
LiamB_14
Kuled
El Jefe
Cadbury
badham21
10 posters

The Most Infamous front 3 in football?

badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? Empty The Most Infamous front 3 in football?

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:05 am

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? Andy-CarrollThe Most Infamous front 3 in football? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwRPGgbRRXhtWgemMfIh8dQLed3g4VYMzWqiLSl9dsQkA2auSSse5GZy1xThe Most Infamous front 3 in football? Bellamy263_4ea04ad0d0be8885869692
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? Empty Re: The Most Infamous front 3 in football?

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:05 am

Great thread?
    badham21
    badham21

The Most Infamous front 3 in football? Empty Re: The Most Infamous front 3 in football?

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:06 am

Cadbury wrote:Great thread?
    i wouldnt call it great, but thanks anyways Top Hat
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:07 am

But seriously, Carroll beasted you're shitty defence yesterday. Good goal too.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:08 am

Someone still bitter about hardly getting a touch of the ball?
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 am

Cadbury wrote:But seriously, Carroll beasted you're shitty defence yesterday. Good goal too.
    lol sure he did, are you one of these people who only watch highlights and judge a game on that? carroll was dire apart from 2 decent shots, he lost everything in the air and falls over far too easily.
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

Jay wrote:Someone still bitter about hardly getting a touch of the ball?
    i dont understand, im only saying these players are not very liked for various reasons by many fans.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

Has anyone noticed that this guy is obsessed with Liverpool?
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:12 am

Kuled wrote:Has anyone noticed that this guy is obsessed with Liverpool?
    Supports: West Brom
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:13 am

that performance was probably liverpool best ever game under dalglish which must be concerning if these are the levels he intends to play at. west brom dominated large periods of this match but did not have the luck

although agger was very impressive, the english trio of carroll, henderson and downing were yet again shocking. how much longer will dalglish risk the success of the club for his big ego/ineptitude?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 am

badham21 wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:But seriously, Carroll beasted you're shitty defence yesterday. Good goal too.
    lol sure he did, are you one of these people who only watch highlights and judge a game on that? carroll was dire apart from 2 decent shots, he lost everything in the air and falls over far too easily.

Nope. I don't know why you're bitter. You're shit.

This thread is flawed anyway. One of these players scored and the other one ran rings around you're defence scratch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:15 am

Your lucky it was only 2 Laughing

Should have been 10, did you even get in our half? scratch
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:15 am

Kuled wrote:Has anyone noticed that this guy is obsessed with Liverpool?

No idea why. He's acting like we're rivals Laughing.
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:15 am

Cadbury wrote:
    badham21 wrote:lol sure he did, are you one of these people who only watch highlights and judge a game on that? carroll was dire apart from 2 decent shots, he lost everything in the air and falls over far too easily.

This thread is flawed anyway. One of these players scored and the other one ran rings around you're defence scratch.
    you have no idea what this thread is about, im not saying these players are bad, im saying people generally dont like these players!
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am

badham21 wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

you have no idea what this thread is about, im not saying these players are bad, im saying people generally dont like these players!

Oh. Good one?
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Your lucky it was only 2 Laughing

Should have been 10, did you even get in our half? scratch
    sorry, i believe west brom didnt play rangers, so fuck off Neutral

Last edited by badham21 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:18 am

badham21 wrote:
    Jay wrote:Someone still bitter about hardly getting a touch of the ball?
    i dont understand, im only saying these players are not very liked for various reasons by many fans.
    Especially you, because your players couldn't get near them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:18 am

dont listen to these peons badham21

i am in full support of this thread 100% my friend. in my opinion this is great interesting factual thread
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:19 am

Cadbury wrote:
    badham21 wrote:you have no idea what this thread is about, im not saying these players are bad, im saying people generally dont like these players!

Oh. Good one?
    Neutral no, its just true, do you not agree???
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:19 am

mauro=beast wrote:dont listen to these peons badham21

i am in full support of this thread 100% my friend. in my opinion this is great interesting factual thread
    this young man knows his stuff.
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:20 am

Jay wrote:
    badham21 wrote:i dont understand, im only saying these players are not very liked for various reasons by many fans.
    yes, cause everytime we get near them they dive to the ground like theyve been shot.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:22 am

badham21 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    yes, cause everytime we get near them they dive to the ground like theyve been shot.
    No, because they didn't.
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 am

Jay wrote:
    badham21 wrote:yes, cause everytime we get near them they dive to the ground like theyve been shot.
    No, because they didn't.
    yes because they did,
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 am

My friend, Liverpool are the most despicable team in the premier league in terms of fair play. I doubt many of the points they have gained this season are legitimate points without refereeing benefits they recieve Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:30 am

mauro=beast wrote:that performance was probably liverpool best ever game under dalglish which must be concerning if these are the levels he intends to play at. west brom dominated large periods of this match but did not have the luck

although agger was very impressive, the english trio of carroll, henderson and downing were yet again shocking. how much longer will dalglish risk the success of the club for his big ego/ineptitude?

It was not one of our best performances under Dalglish. I think you'll find that was against Man United last season, 3-1, the 3-0 win over Man City or the Fulham game 5-2. Our best performance under Dalglish this season was probably the Bolton game in which we won 3-1.

Yesterday's game doesn't even rank in the top 10. I thought we were poor for large parts of the second half. We were better in the draws against Stoke and Norwich.

You obviously do not watch Liverpool games.
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:32 am

Scott wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:that performance was probably liverpool best ever game under dalglish which must be concerning if these are the levels he intends to play at. west brom dominated large periods of this match but did not have the luck

It was not one of our best performances under Dalglish. I think you'll find that was against Man United last season, 3-1, the 3-0 win over Man City or the Fulham game 5-2. Our best performance under Dalglish this season was probably the Bolton game in which we won 3-1.

Yesterday's game doesn't even rank in the top 10. I thought we were poor for large parts of the second half. We were better in the draws against Stoke and Norwich.

You obviously do not watch Liverpool games.
    and you watch them through delusional tinted glasses on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:33 am

I just said we played badly against you and that means I watch them with tinted glasses on? Yeah, because that makes sense.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:33 am

badham21 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    No, because they didn't.
    yes because they did,
    You're bitter about getting beat, and they really didn't.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:34 am

The 3-1 against us was by far Kenny's best game.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 am

Me thinks this badham is a twat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:23 pm