Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Andy
ShakerMatty
Teddy Bears
Start.
The Zlatan
VivaHernandez
Jordan Henderchip
Van Wolfswinkel
Emma
Keanoo
CM Monk
Kuled
LeBron
El Jefe
easley91
Steadman
jeb4eva
Ben 10
Weather130
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
Demoz
badham21
29 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Zlatan wrote:I meant Cody Rhodes shifty
    But I don't like Zack Ryders either. It doesn't seem manly enough if that makes sense Laughing
    Why do people love him so much as well, he seems quite mediocre.

I love Ryder's Laughing

Hes become big with the internet fans because he has a show on youtube.. but hes actually good in the ring and on the mic.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 pm

He's the Internet Champion and he runs his own show on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LongIslandIcedZ
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 pm

He'll probably grow on me eventually Razz
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Zlatan wrote:He'll probably grow on me eventually Razz

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Zack_ryder_feature_display_image
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 pm

I really like CM Punk though, he reminds me of an intelligent version of Stone Cold Steve Austin
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 pm

That's exactly his character, he just breaks the rules and doesnt care what anybody does to him Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Now all they need is a new Shawn Michaels... And Kurt Angle shifty
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Zlatan wrote:new Kurt Angle shifty

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Jack_swagger
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:47 pm

He was the one that got beat by Sheamus right? shifty
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Yup... the ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN Jack Ssssswagger.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 pm

He's not as American as Kurt Angle Dry Smile

Do you think he will ever return? Cry
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Nah doubt it, hes too old now and has got alot of injuries throughout the years. When he leave TNA he could make an appearance or have one more match, but he will never return to full schedule imo.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:00 pm

That makes me sad Sad
    I'm looking forward to seeing The Undertaker again though Hyper
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:03 pm

He will probably return at the Royal Rumble or sometime after that.. feud with somebody up until Wrestlemania and either..

1. Retire or 2. Disappear until the same time in 2013.

btw- He is currently baldy shifty
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 pm

When's the Royal Rumble?

Bald? run 2

He can be blue with orange dots for all I care Love
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Undertaker pisses me off nowadays. Needs to retire at this WrestleMania after the 20-0.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Zlatan wrote:When's the Royal Rumble?

Bald? run 2

He can be blue with orange dots for all I care Love

Yup

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 284600_245875645440936_225021057526395_915223_2584174_n

Steadman wrote:Undertaker pisses me off nowadays. Needs to retire at this WrestleMania after the 20-0.

Agreed. Sad times Sad

On another sad note- I just sent an emotional tweet to Maryse. Sad
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Surprised He looks really old in that photo
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:18 pm

@maryse0uellet No interest in the Diva's now that you're gone. #sadtimes

Happy Tears
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 pm

The new divas look good, I'm not sure who Maryse is shifty
    But Eve and The Bella Twins Giggity
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Zlatan wrote:The new divas look good, I'm not sure who Maryse is shifty
    But Eve and The Bella Twins Giggity

Google her, she was beautiful and they released her out of nowhere.. apparently she asked to leave but she was the only reason I watched them Sad

oh, and she had big tits.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 110708_040722_94251745
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:57 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:The new divas look good, I'm not sure who Maryse is WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 279869
    But Eve and The Bella Twins WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 957770

Google her, she was beautiful and they released her out of nowhere.. apparently she asked to leave but she was the only reason I watched them WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 1371890812

oh, and she had big tits.

This. Cry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Maryse. Happy Tears
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Her entrance music is awesome too Happy Tears

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Maryse-maryse-ouellet-4387653-436-390

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Just remembered Drew in the Elimination chamber. How far he's fallen...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:28 am

the 'new shawn michaels' is ziggler. Except Ziggler is a miles better wrestler.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 am

John Morrison isn't with Melina in real life anymore, so I doubt he'll do it on TNA.

Also, the reason the diva's division is shit is because everyone just wants eye candy, look at your lots of comments in here. facepalm
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:41 am

We wouldnt want eye candy if the wrestling was good.. the only ones capable of putting on a good match and Natalya and Beth Phoenix.. and they're teaming with each other Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 am

James wrote:John Morrison isn't with Melina in real life anymore, so I doubt he'll do it on TNA.

Also, the reason the diva's division is shit is because everyone just wants eye candy, look at your lots of comments in here. facepalm

Douche. This is simply how it is, divas are generally meant to be hot. Look at the Attitude Era and tell me otherwise. You get the odd dominant woman like Chyna and Kharma, but that's about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 pm