Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Andy
ShakerMatty
Teddy Bears
Start.
The Zlatan
VivaHernandez
Jordan Henderchip
Van Wolfswinkel
Emma
Keanoo
CM Monk
Kuled
LeBron
El Jefe
easley91
Steadman
jeb4eva
Ben 10
Weather130
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
Demoz
badham21
29 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:10 am

Kane in his current attire looking into a mirror. I suppose the towel could be covering his since grown hair think

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 81415b3f7280be1135566d4cfa895cdb
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:16 am

Despite other reports, PWInsider reports that the cryptic promos airing for January 2012 are meant for Chris Jericho.

News came out last week that talks fell through between WWE and Jericho. Also, Jericho recently said he would never wrestle for WWE again and when asked what he would be doing in January, he said working in Hawaii.

Word is that the deal between WWE and Jericho is not done yet but Vince McMahon wanted to get it out there now. WWE officials want Jericho on the RAW brand to help boost ratings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:35 am

Ridiculous now, what is it going to take for Cena to get mad at the Rock? Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 am

Back in my day, people used to like John Cena.

Cool story bro.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 am

tbh, he was good with that rapper gimmick. Happy Tears
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 am

Chris Jericho may be returning?

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 Tumblr_lr4928yuMP1qbuego
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 am

Sammys_Tekkers wrote:Chris Jericho may be returning?

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 Tumblr_lr4928yuMP1qbuego
    The new promo suggests it. If he does i can guess it will probably be Punk vs Y2J at WM Crazy

I posted the promo today, might be on the previous page.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:54 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:tbh, he was good with that rapper gimmick. Happy Tears

I remember his debut, Kurt Angle was being exceptional talking in the ring about how no one could match him, then he offered some random shit guy from the back to challenge him and out pops John Cena in some red tights and gave him a really good match.

Anyway, seems like all the good ones from a few years ago are coming, I'm definitely going to watch more often. I liked that Dolph Ziggler fellows arrogance in the ring, he really seems like a future champion, he could sell sand to an Arab.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:55 am

Yeah Ziggler is a great bad guy.. and he puts on some great matches too. His match with Punk on RAW was brilliant. He used to be in the Spirit Squad if you remember them.. they were a group of 5 male cheerleaders hehe
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 am

CM Monk wrote:
    Sammys_Tekkers wrote:Chris Jericho may be returning?

The new promo suggests it. If he does i can guess it will probably be Punk vs Y2J at WM Crazy

I posted the promo today, might be on the previous page.

Just saw it, really think it is. Most likely thing is to be Punk vs Jericho. The promos shall be awesome Dance
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:57 am

Ziggler performed amazingly in that match. No doubt he'll be in the hunt for the world title soon.

I want to see more of Drew McIntyre, i feel he's being wasted. Same with Morrison, can see him going to TNA if he doesn't get a push.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 am

Im not a fan of Morisson at all tbh.. he just annoys me so much, and I dont find him amazing as other people in the ring.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:05 pm

It was the same with Mr Kennedy, Rhino and some other stars. WWE weren't using them that much so they go and become world champions in TNA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Morrison's on the way out.

Drew. Heel push. Now.

Mason Ryan is absolute dog-shit.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:Yeah Ziggler is a great bad guy.. and he puts on some great matches too. His match with Punk on RAW was brilliant. He used to be in the Spirit Squad if you remember them.. they were a group of 5 male cheerleaders hehe

Yeah I saw Raw as well What a Face I think he's great from the things I've seen of him, I think I vaguely remember the Spirit Squad, I was kind of drifting out of wrestling at that time though so I don't remember to much.

I never remembered Kevin Nash being so... So... Shit? On the microphone. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:Im not a fan of Morisson at all tbh.. he just annoys me so much, and I dont find him amazing as other people in the ring.

All he is, is an acrobat. With a finisher that hardly looks lethal.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 pm

He hardly hits his finisher anyway. Just lands on his feet most of the time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Zlatan wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Yeah Ziggler is a great bad guy.. and he puts on some great matches too. His match with Punk on RAW was brilliant. He used to be in the Spirit Squad if you remember them.. they were a group of 5 male cheerleaders hehe

Yeah I saw Raw as well What a Face I think he's great from the things I've seen of him, I think I vaguely remember the Spirit Squad, I was kind of drifting out of wrestling at that time though so I don't remember to much.

I never remembered Kevin Nash being so... So... Shit? On the microphone. shifty

A 5 minute promo instantly becomes 15 when he gets the mic.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 pm

I started watching shortly after Nash left.. but Ive seen some of his matches and promo's... I dont think hes as bad on the mic as people make out.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:11 pm

John Morrison is just the replacement for Shelton Benjamin for me, apart from Shelton Benjamin was cooler.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:12 pm

So fucking slow. That puts him in with Orton, best to fast forward. Though Cody talks slow, but he's actually good at it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:14 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:I started watching shortly after Nash left.. but Ive seen some of his matches and promo's... I dont think hes as bad on the mic as people make out.

You're missing the point. Back in the day he was one of the most exciting figures in wrestling as one of the Outsiders. But he's long gone over the hill.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Shelton Benjamin was on another level to Morisson in the ring.. Im still pissed WWE let him go. His match vs HBK on RAW a few years back was brilliant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Shows how important mic skills are.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 pm

That's another guy who looks good, Cody Rhodes, I think I like all the bad guys now Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Cody Rhodes not worthy

His great too, although he reminds me of Orton on the mic with how slow he talks. Hes gonna be feuding with Booker T for the IC Title not worthy
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:20 pm

We Want Ryder Crazy pray
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:20 pm

His music is fairly bad though Dry Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 pm

OHHH RADIOOO TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW... Dance
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:23 pm

I meant Cody Rhodes shifty
    But I don't like Zack Ryders either. It doesn't seem manly enough if that makes sense Laughing
    Why do people love him so much as well, he seems quite mediocre.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:35 pm