Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge

Anonymous

Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge Empty Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 am

Basically, sim the first season, the take over any of the six teams that are promoted into the Conference North/South.

Aim is to get them to the top of world football.

Anyone else that wants to do this can post their updates in here, I probably will over the course of the time I'm playing the game.. cheers
    dena
    dena

Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge Empty Re: Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge

Post by dena Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 am

Is FM12 out yet?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge Empty Re: Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge

Post by Pippo Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 am

Does it have to be the Conference North/South?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 am

dena wrote:Is FM12 out yet?

Yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:40 am

Scratch that. Started with Bury Town and they expected me to get promotion.

Am the Newport County manager.

Nah, Pip, just a small club in one of the lowest leagues.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Small club in a lower league? Poland was fun last year in the First Division think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:46 pm

First Division is easy. At least three divisions between the top league and the lowest please.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Dan wrote:First Division is easy. At least three divisions between the top league and the lowest please.

First Division is the lowest you can go in Poland on FM.

First Division leads to Extrakalasa or Top League.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Pip, are you suggesting Polish clubs are small? Neutral I don't think Dan has an intention to manage in Poland either.

Also, you should download the databases that add the II liga and III liga to the Polish tree, Pip.

-------

Also, I like the challenge Dan. You can expect once the 12.2 patch comes out a save from Paris FC on here.

Last edited by polska. on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 pm

polska. wrote:Pip, are you suggesting Polish clubs are small? Neutral I don't think Dan has an intention to manage in Poland either.

Also, you should download the databases that add the II liga and III liga to the Polish tree, Pip.

No I am not. I'm just saying that the First Division is the lowest division in the game.

Link me to these databases.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    polska. wrote:Pip, are you suggesting Polish clubs are small? Neutral I don't think Dan has an intention to manage in Poland either.

No I am not. I'm just saying that the First Division is the lowest division in the game.

Not sure if they've been released yet, seeing as the game is only a week old. Neutral

But the Polish FM community always releases them.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:17 pm

polska. wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:

Not sure if they've been released yet, seeing as the game is only a week old. Neutral

But the Polish FM community always releases them.

You was implying that it was Neutral.

So I shall stick to Wisla Plock for now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Oh right, Wisla Plock got promoted this year..

They merged with another club a few years back and were sent to the bottom of the pyramid... They are back now. Traditionally, they were a regular Ekstraklasa side.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 pm

polska. wrote:Oh right, Wisla Plock got promoted this year..

They merged with another club a few years back and were sent to the bottom of the pyramid... They are back now. Traditionally, they were a regular Ekstraklasa side.

I'm signing a shit load of Brazillians. I'm confident we can get promotion, we drew against Hungarian champions Videoton away from home.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Get Fabinho Kologeski(sp?) if he is in the game. What a Face

Brazilian-Polish wingback. Pretty good too.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge NLsSe

I am exceptional.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Pip, I'm saying one division to reach the top league is too easy. Needs to be a good few promotions before hitting the top league.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Dan wrote:Pip, I'm saying one division to reach the top league is too easy. Needs to be a good few promotions before hitting the top league.

Most of the countries that have more than two leagues succk though, exept maybe Brazil.

Surely you can make an exception? Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge 9905
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Dan wrote:Pip, I'm saying one division to reach the top league is too easy. Needs to be a good few promotions before hitting the top league.

Most of the countries that have more than two leagues succk though, exept maybe Brazil.

Surely you can make an exception? Dan's Small Club Domination Challenge 9905

No because it's not a small club if it's a division below the top flight.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Ok. I'll wait until these other Polish Lagues come out then.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Dan I shall try this when I get FM

I'm thinking of going Hereford or whoever is expected to come last in League 2

you allgood with that brah?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:33 pm