Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
Theo Filippo
Mouse
Zzonked
Jack
Clark
RubyArmyCTFC
Jord
David N'Gog
Coatsy
Mal
GK01
jeb4eva
Jaetinh
samiz
LiamB_14
Scouser_Dave
Grenade
Paulinho
easley91
dena
luke.
Barton
moscowmadeit3
ResurrectionRooney
Cadbury
Uncle John from Jamaica
Carlos Jenkinson
Mason
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Steadman
Hitchy
Walcott
Kuled
SBSP
Phadunkin Donuts
Childish Logic
Jorlung
Gegilworld93
fluffy_kittens
Jeff
Ben 10
VivaRonaldoLAD
47 posters

United vs City - Sunday 1pm.

Poll

Result?

[ 8 ]
    United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 Bar_left27%United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 Bar_left10%United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 19 ]
    United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 Bar_left63%United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 Bar_right [63%] 

Total Votes: 30
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 Empty Re: United vs City - Sunday 1pm.

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:26 am

Jack wrote:

removed

And you go even lower than the Heysel chants... Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 am

Now that's just sick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 am

It isn't my joke. It was on Sickipedia. I found it bad, but thought i'd share it. It is a joke nonetheless.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 am

I was just posting it for those that don't understand the joke that's all, l16hten up you gang of moody cunts.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 am

Jack wrote:l16hten up you gang of moody cunts.
    United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 am

While Sickipedia has its moments, the majority of things posted aren't even funny. They're just sick for the sake of being sick.

There's a line, try not to cross it.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 am

You shouldn't have posted it at all. There's a limit.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 am

There's a limit on how fucking boring you lot are, take a joke and man up, cunts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 am

Thanks for clearing it up Jack. I didn't understand the joke I'll be honest but after a quick search on Google, I now see the reason for posting that picture. Was a bit harsh though and you could be in trouble for it.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 am

Makes me wonder how we dropped points to these gimps.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 am

Then they ban me, and Forest, and there was 61 green bottles, sitting on the wall.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 am

Oh well every cloud has a Silva lining I guess.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 am

Not only does he admit to singing about mocking a stadium disaster, he now mocks two girls who were murdered. What a truly sick individual.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 am

He'll be one of the many Evertonians singing Munich songs, doing airplane gestures and singing about killing Rooneys son next weekend anyway Neutral
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:31 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:He'll be one of the many Evertonians singing Munich songs, doing airplane gestures and singing about killing Rooneys son next weekend anyway Neutral

rub hands
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:32 am

Jack's a weird cunt. We already know this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:33 am

You lot are too emotional. Having a little giggle at a joke isn't that bad.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:33 am

Forest and Jack. Laughing

Controversial joke nonetheless.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 am

Fucking get over it, if the cool kid said that to you in person you'd wank off your miniature cock to it.

Fucking cunts.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 am

Forest wrote:You lot are too emotional. Having a little giggle at a joke isn't that bad.

Irony, when you make jibes about the Munich disaster.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 am

I don't laugh at stuff like that. Not because there's United involved but I really don't find stuff like that funny at all Neutral
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:35 am

Laughing at death, yes it's hilarious, isn't it? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:36 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Forest wrote:You lot are too emotional. Having a little giggle at a joke isn't that bad.

You've used irony in the wrong context completely. If I was calling Jack a sick bastard for laughing at those girls' deaths, then that would be ironic. I'm on his side though, nothing wrong with having a little giggle at a sick joke. I'm sure you all laugh at Sickipedia jokes with your mates, I know I do.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:36 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:He'll be one of the many Evertonians singing Munich songs, doing airplane gestures and singing about killing Rooneys son next weekend anyway Neutral
    Last time Rooney came to Goodison most of the crowd weren't even arsed
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:37 am

Forest wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

You've used irony in the wrong context completely. If I was calling Jack a sick bastard for laughing at those girls' deaths, then that would be ironic. I'm on his side though, nothing wrong with having a little giggle at a sick joke. I'm sure you all laugh at Sickipedia jokes with your mates, I know I do.

Cant say I usually go searching for jokes like that tbh...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 am

I laughed at the sickipedia jokes except that one but that was because I didn't understand it facepalm

Like Forest says, there is nothing wrong with laughing at these jokes and for all we know you are behind your computer screen but not man enough to admit it because you know everyone would be against you on it Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:41 am

I can't believe these people Neutral
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:41 am

Fuck it, Forest.

I've made a thread for us, who can have a decent sense of humour without crying and whinging like a bitch to joke about in, you've been warned, if you're one of these people who are easy to offend then don't bother.

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t9619-the-sick-joke-thread-for-people-with-a-sense-of-humour#1069587
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:47 am

Jack wrote:

United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 246690
    rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Jack wrote:

United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 246690
    United vs City - Sunday 1pm. - Page 16 70955
    Oh dear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:35 am