Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
banana
easley91
Laurencio
VivaRonaldoLAD
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
ResurrectionRooney
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Mouse
Marvin
Steadman
The Zlatan
16 posters

Stuart Pearce selected as GB Olympic Team manager

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Stuart Pearce selected as GB Olympic Team manager - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuart Pearce selected as GB Olympic Team manager

Post by easley91 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Cam wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

We do have quite a few centre backs though. I can think of two of his club mates to start with. Laughing

Smalling can go at right back

We got Kyle Walker though. Cool
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Stuart Pearce selected as GB Olympic Team manager - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuart Pearce selected as GB Olympic Team manager

Post by Grenade Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:31 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    We were in the group of death, Spain and Czech's have just as good U21 teams as anyone in the tornament.

In previous competitions he's took them far.

wow!

i have never seen as much bullshit from anyone else in this forum, no wonder no one likes you!

pearce is the sole reason why england will never have any success at any tournament he has involvement in. have u actually seen the u21 play ever? he is by far the most primitive professional "coach" i have ever seen.

he is basically the direct descendent of charles hughes. no players and no football administrators outside of english FA want any involvement with him for a reason

i dare you to challenge me on this subject, lady voice guy

wilshere? dont make me laugh. the best players eligible that have played under pearce in past will avoid him and the ones that do decide to go will only suffer the same feat as the others. playing under pearce makes the players worse, this is an absolute fact

Pearce is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen tbh.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:46 am

None of the players who go to the European Championships will play, that's for sure. And Giggs and Beckham will definitely be 2 of the over age players who'll go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:29 am