Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ben
Grenade
Cornholio
Cadbury
Kuled
Mal
10 posters

So now that Rooney is pretty much gone.

Anonymous

So now that Rooney is pretty much gone. Empty So now that Rooney is pretty much gone.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 am

Will Man United struggle? (even more so than they already are)

Rooney single handedly took Man United to second place last season, well, him and Mr. Own Goal. He was on the form of his life and was scoring for fun.

Now he's gone, who's going to step up? Berbatov? Hernandez? Owen? ... I think not.

It seems that they no longer have proper 'World Class' players anymore. They used to have a bunch, with Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo. Now they have none. I'm talking about PROPER world class. The elite, for example ..

Chelsea - Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Cech, Ashley Cole
    Arsenal - Fabregas
    Man City - Tevez, Silva
    Liverpool - Reina, Torres, Gerrard.

Man United - Nani? or perhaps Fletcher? I don't think so. Scholes and Giggs are too old to be put into this category too.

Man United officially, for the first time in a very long time, have no World Class attackers.

Let's hope you buy someone in January, preferably someone who isn't cup tied by the way. Or Man United will remain on a very slippery slope downhill from here on out.

We Liverpool fans can't wait to welcome you to the Relegation fight.
    Mal
    Mal

So now that Rooney is pretty much gone. Empty Re: So now that Rooney is pretty much gone.

Post by Mal Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 am

Silva world class Neutral

RVP>>Silva

When RVP is alive. Neutral

Actually Nasri>>Silva too

Last edited by Bergkamp on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

So now that Rooney is pretty much gone. Empty Re: So now that Rooney is pretty much gone.

Post by Kuled Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 am

He has only scored 1 goal this season (and it was a poor penalty) and we have played well so far..Until we fuck up in the defensive situation. No we are not in trouble.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:49 am

Doesn't matter how many world class players you have. It all comes down to the manager.

I shall join you in welcoming Manchester to the bottom three!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIacAO4Ttyk
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:49 am

Bergkamp wrote:Silva world class Neutral

RVP>>Silva

When RVP is alive. Neutral

Actually Nasri>>Silva too

Hmm, I perhaps may have misjudged slightly. Nasri and RVP are not the level of the rest though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:50 am

Ferguson gets the best out of his players and builds a team. Greats have came and gone at Old Trafford, Rooney will go and he will be replaced.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 am

He's far from gone and the fact that Ferguson said he left the door open proves Fergie won't be around for long.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 am

We're falling.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 am

Kyro I don't like the 4th Ronaldo pic Neutral

Even though we equalised in the 94th minute in that game. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 am

Bergkamp wrote:Kyro I don't like the 4th Ronaldo pic Neutral

Even though we equalised in the 94th minute in that game. shifty

The first and fourth are from the same goal. Laughing

But yeah, fucking Gallas!!! temper
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:51 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Bergkamp wrote:Kyro I don't like the 4th Ronaldo pic Neutral

Even though we equalised in the 94th minute in that game. So now that Rooney is pretty much gone. 279869

The first and fourth are from the same goal. Laughing

But yeah, fucking Gallas!!! So now that Rooney is pretty much gone. 817687

I know fucking Gallas!! Fucking Spud. Neutral
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:51 am

Mr. Ree wrote:Will Man United struggle? (even more so than they already are)

Rooney single handedly took Man United to second place last season, well, him and Mr. Own Goal. He was on the form of his life and was scoring for fun.

Now he's gone, who's going to step up? Berbatov? Hernandez? Owen? ... I think not.

It seems that they no longer have proper 'World Class' players anymore. They used to have a bunch, with Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo. Now they have none. I'm talking about PROPER world class. The elite, for example ..

Arsenal - Fabregas
    Man City - Tevez, Silva

Man United - Nani? or perhaps Fletcher? I don't think so. Scholes and Giggs are too old to be put into this category too.

Man United officially, for the first time in a very long time, have no World Class attackers.

Let's hope you buy someone in January, preferably someone who isn't cup tied by the way. Or Man United will remain on a very slippery slope downhill from here on out.

Just because a team lacks "world class" players does not mean they will struggle.

Like you said Fabregas is really the only world class player at Arsenal compared to Liverpools Reina, Gerrard and Torres but it does not take a genius to figure out which is the superior team right now...

Also lol at Silva being world class.

I would say Vidic and Evra are world class though...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:52 am

Van Persie is world class, when he's playing.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 am

I think it's a Mr. Ree to be honest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:00 am

Silva world class? Not quite, you can forget elite aswell.

United will sign Benzema and Sneijder.

Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:15 am

BenSmith wrote:I think it's a Mr. Ree to be honest.

Laughing
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:42 pm

If Rooney leaves Manchester United will be just fine. The name alone can attract top players and they are a world recognized brand so just about any of the top players would play for them even if Ferguson wasn't managing them.

I think the most important thing is what will happen when Ferguson leaves. United has to bring in a top-class manager to keep the machine running otherwise they could have some troubles. As long as Alex is the manager they will remain a top three club in England.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Scott wrote:Will Man United struggle? (even more so than they already are)

Arsenal - Fabregas
    Man City - Tevez, Silva

kyro7 wrote:We're falling.
    Awesome Face
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun May 15, 2011 1:05 pm

cunt
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun May 15, 2011 1:05 pm

rofl
    More more
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sun May 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Lock?
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sun May 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Damn that relegation fight was tough

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:35 am