Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A pretty decent read regarding 10 clubs finances.....

AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

A pretty decent read regarding 10 clubs finances..... Empty A pretty decent read regarding 10 clubs finances.....

Post by AriseForLife Fri May 13, 2011 11:10 am

How Will 10 of Europes Biggest Clubs Cope with Financial Fair Play Rules?

Now a bad read. I hadn't realize that some of the clubs had such high wages bills. Barcelona's wages are out of control.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

A pretty decent read regarding 10 clubs finances..... Empty Re: A pretty decent read regarding 10 clubs finances.....

Post by Marvin Fri May 13, 2011 11:19 am

Can't say I'm surprised at Barca, Madrid on the other hand is pretty impressive considering.
    Anonymous

A pretty decent read regarding 10 clubs finances..... Empty Re: A pretty decent read regarding 10 clubs finances.....

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:38 am

Really impressed at Real.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri May 13, 2011 11:38 am

I would have imagined Manchester City would have been higher, but Barcelona completely blows them out of the water. Not really shocked by Real Madrid, they keep it consistent and if it wasn't for Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka their wages would be a lot lower.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Barca shouldn't worry too much. They got screwed over by the stupid transfers of the last president. I think if they get the money from Ibra's sale and maybe sell 1 or 2 players (Milito comes to mind), then they are set.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:33 am