Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Steadman
Mr. Hassard
I Love Cake
Hitchy
AriseForLife
Danny
Trig
Bebe_Fun
luke.
Cameron.
Judas Smells
Ben
Dean
moscowmadeit3
Bushido
L1savage
Cadbury
mil1lion
LeBron
GK01
Walcott
jeb4eva
Kuled
Scouser_Dave
Sheppy
Mal
Barton
Cornholio
Dave
menalawyerguy
Grenade
35 posters

Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United

Danny
    Danny

Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United - Page 9 Empty Re: Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United

Post by Danny Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Dave's comments about a possibility of Torres coming to United:

"He wants CL football."

"He wants to win the CL, not just make up the numbers."

shifty Neutral
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United - Page 9 Empty Re: Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United - Page 9 Article-0-0B74996D00000578-696_634x460

What? Fucking What?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Dave makes a lot of comments, he's nearly as bad as me.

He said we don't have enough money to buy a keeper this Summer.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 pm

kyro7 wrote:Dave makes a lot of comments, he's nearly as bad as me.

He said we don't have enough money to buy a keeper this Summer.
    At least you, mainly, stick to making comments about us. shifty

And when it's about our rivals, it's only saying how well they'll do. Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm

This thread is misleading as it relates to a subject which occured last year. Please rid the primary page of it, so that others are not also sent into a state of confusion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm

cheesy wrote:This thread is misleading as it relates to a subject which occured last year. Please rid the primary page of it, so that others are not also sent into a state of confusion.

fuck off.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:
    cheesy wrote:This thread is misleading as it relates to a subject which occured last year. Please rid the primary page of it, so that others are not also sent into a state of confusion.

fuck off.

I will not feel the need to take advice from someone who is jealous of Manchester United and their success.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Zzonked wrote:Not sure why I didn't post in this thread.

You wasn't a member. Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm

cheesy wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

fuck off.

I will not feel the need to take advice from someone who is jealous of Manchester United and their success.

Fuck off. Go back and troll EA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 pm

cheesy wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

fuck off.

try and find me posting, about this so called 'jealous' of Manchester United and there success. Coffee
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:18 pm

You weren't a member yet Razz

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

fuck off.

The truth hurts.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Same Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:25 pm

cheesy wrote:This thread is misleading as it relates to a subject which occured last year. Please rid the primary page of it, so that others illiterate nimrods who don't know what a *bump" is are not also sent into a state of confusion.

Fixed

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:25 pm

I love this thread. Walcott looks like he was delighted then he smashed them out of the FA Cup. Brilliant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Kuled wrote:
    You weren't a member yet Razz

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

fuck off.

The truth hurts.

The truth about what ? Manchester United being succesful makes me jealous. I would not say im jealous but i think any Liverpool fan or football fan with half a brain would have liked to have been as succesful as Manchester United over the past 20 odd years. But the truth is Manchester United have been so succesful and they have deserved to be so there is not much point in getting to jealous, you just have to hope your team and club can get things sorted and try and stop United's domination.

But 20 odd years of success and they are just catching Liverpool honours list and have taken over in League title wins, And if things keep going they will win more and more and will deservedly be known as Englands most succesful club. And as ive said no point in getting jealous, just got to say they Manchester United have been better and pray that one day that our clubs can try and emulate something like what United have done over the past few years or the past 20 odd years.

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm

like fuck am i reading that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Kuled wrote:like fuck am i reading that

Can you small mind not handle reading it. It not that much to read and im prasing your club for what they have achieved.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

ok
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    cheesy wrote:This thread is misleading as it relates to a subject which occured last year. Please rid the primary page of it, so that others illiterate nimrods who don't know what a *bump" is are not also sent into a state of confusion.

Fixed
    I love you. Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

SBSP wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Fixed
    I love you. Laughing
    Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United - Page 9 859644
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

i put my dick in a bag of frozen peas this morning

Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United - Page 9 FEELS%2BGOOD%2BMAN%2BDOG%2BTEXT
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:

Fixed
    rofl Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:

Fixed
    Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United - Page 9 Zjh5q9
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 pm

hopefully you die soon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 pm

luke. wrote:

hopefully you die soon.
    Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United - Page 9 53a99w
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:55 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

hopefully you die soon.

rofl
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

hopefully you die soon.

Looks like someone's just tore his sprocket into pieces.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United - Page 9 2vvw9d1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:00 am