Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
fluffy_kittens
Grenade
Simonc89
ResurrectionRooney
thechampion
moscowmadeit3
ShakerMatty
Cadbury
Kelloggg8
Uncle John from Jamaica
El Jefe
Jack
Kuled
theboss
18 posters

Should Everton fans be suspended?

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Everton fans be suspended?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 am

For once I agree with you, Everton need to be made an example of. They'll be no loss to the Premier League.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Everton fans be suspended?

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:12 am

Bellamy is always getting peppered with shrapnel. Didn't a Man u fan launch a coin at him and a bottle the other season?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:14 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Bellamy is always getting peppered with shrapnel. Didn't a Man u fan launch a coin at him and a bottle the other season?

Yes, in the League Cup. If Manchester United had been banned from the League Cup the following season I wouldn't have complained.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:18 am

Oh right I didn't remember the circumstances, just remember seeing an image of a Magners bottle flying past him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:58 pm