Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
fluffy_kittens
Grenade
Simonc89
ResurrectionRooney
thechampion
moscowmadeit3
ShakerMatty
Cadbury
Kelloggg8
Uncle John from Jamaica
El Jefe
Jack
Kuled
theboss
18 posters

Should Everton fans be suspended?

Anonymous

Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Everton fans be suspended?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:52 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:It happens in lots of games. I remember when we were away at Villa their fans threw paper airplanes at us and onto the pitch, mocking Munich.

Just no need for that kind of shit either. R.I.P The busby babes.Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 9905
    thechampion
    thechampion

Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Everton fans be suspended?

Post by thechampion Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 am

Any verbal or physical abuse at football is just sickening. You can accept that fans can sometimes be passionate and angry at games, but that's just going way too far with the abuse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:09 am

Yes then theuy willl havee to watch wRexham.. rofl
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 am

Wrexham fans are bloody lunatics.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 am

Everton Football club today announced that it would ban for life any fan caught throwing items onto the pitch during the recent Merseyside Derby. Police are currently going through footage, but as of 6pm tonight 23,473 Everton fans had brought themselves forward and requested to be dealt with as promised.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:37 am

They should be punished for failure to seriously injure Luis Suarez.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:They should be punished for failure to seriously injure Luis Suarez.

RR. not worthy

Shame Big Dunc wasn't there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 am

What disgusting individuals you are. Laughing
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 am

Forest wrote:It's not really expected in derby's tbh. A lot of fans around the country are more civilised. In all my years of attending the East Midlands derby, I can't recall one single incident of players having things thrown at them.

Saw stuff being thrown from the top tier of your shithole as something pretty much skimmed my head at our last game and I was sat on the front row. I'm sure some of ours do the same though, happens everywhere.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:37 am

Yes anyone who does that doesn't deserve to watch the game. When Sagna was down and injured against Spurs the cunts spat at him and yelled racist insults at him. Fucking animals man.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:26 pm

fans shouldn't be suspended, they should be fined/jailed and whatever but they are paying customers
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Cam wrote:What disgusting individuals you are. Laughing
    Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 Cunts
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:They should be punished for failure to seriously injure Luis Suarez.

Absolutely disgusting, makes me sick!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:11 pm

At times i would love to seriously injure you.Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 932713
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Jack wrote:

RR. Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 914411

Blue and white shite Blue and white shite hello, hello. Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 59651
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Alan wrote:
    Jack wrote:

RR. Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 914411

Blue and white shite Blue and white shite hello, hello. Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 59651

Don't think they can hear you from your death bed in Scotland.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:36 pm

James wrote:
    Alan wrote:Blue and white shite Blue and white shite hello, hello. Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 59651

Don't think they can hear you from your death bed in Scotland.
    I doubt the can hear me at all james, its a football forum on the internet. And only the people who read it on here will see it. And im not in my death bed james, well not yet. Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 634513
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:16 pm

I agree that anyone who throws any item should be banned or punished in whatever way.

But, anyone else notice that some of those bottles have lids? In my experience going to any football ground or any event usually lids HAVE to be taken off and drinks are usually sold lidless or in cups, this way lids can't be thrown (even though the bottles and cups can still be used obviously).
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:44 pm

I remember an Arsenal fan throwing a camera at Fatty Lampard.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:57 pm

I thought the lids were removed so nobody could throw the full bottle which would obviously do much more damage than an empty one. Lids wouldn't do much damage on their own, too lightweight.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:58 am

Alan wrote:
    At times i would love to seriously injure you.Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 932713

I would love to see you try you cunt.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:15 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:I thought the lids were removed so nobody could throw the full bottle which would obviously do much more damage than an empty one. Lids wouldn't do much damage on their own, too lightweight.
    True, but either way the lids should've been removed though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:48 am

boohoo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:50 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:At times i would love to seriously injure you.Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 932713

Bad man talk. Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:55 am

Alan wrote:At times i would love to seriously injure you.Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 932713

rofl Internet hard man. Bet you're a pussy irl.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:27 am

Kuled wrote:No, but you should.

what he said
    theboss
    theboss

Post by theboss Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:29 am

NoviNovak wrote:
    Kuled wrote:No, but you should.

what he said

Should Everton fans be suspended? - Page 2 Oh_you_RE_Masturbational_Motivationals_RE_Dear_Blank-s447x335-180525
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:07 am

Any time you want.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:12 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:04 am

The FA should take a page out of FIFA's book and ban Everton from competing in the PL next season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:58 pm