Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Kuled
Weather130
Marvin
Laurencio
Start.
luke.
thechampion
theboss
12 posters

Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player?

theboss
    theboss

Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player? Empty Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player?

Post by theboss Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:42 am

all the Chelsea attacks always seem to go through him. I find Mata a better version of malouda where as Sturridge adds that shear directness, Chelsea haven't had since Robben.
    Anonymous

Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player? Empty Re: Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 am

Mauro likes this.
    thechampion
    thechampion

Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player? Empty Re: Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player?

Post by thechampion Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:43 am

I wouldn't agree. He's a good player with a lot of potential but he's nowhere near being their best player yet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:46 am

I'd say Chelsea were so good because they were without Torrest, not because they were with Sturridge.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:I'd say Chelsea were so good because they were without Torrest, not because they were with Sturridge.

No, Torres has nothing to do with it facepalm

And no.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:51 am

luke. wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:I'd say Chelsea were so good because they were without Torrest, not because they were with Sturridge.

And no.

You say blatant goals don't count when teams are 5-1 down because "it doesn't make a difference" so Torres doesn't count because he doesn't make a difference.
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:53 am

Na, I beleive Paulo Ferreira is our best player. Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player? 28973
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    luke. wrote:

And no.

You say blatant goals don't count when teams are 5-1 down because "it doesn't make a difference" so Torres doesn't count because he doesn't make a difference.

So does scoring the opening goal vs Swansea not make a difference? Or pretty much making the second goal vs Swansea not make a difference? How about coming out and telling his team mates straight up how they need to play to his strengths, even off the pitch he made a difference, as ever since he said that he's scored 2 goals, made 1 comical miss, but that could happen to anyone. 2 goals in 2 premier league games, and if he hadn't been denied by 2 world class saves by Diego Alves then he'd have had 4 goals in 3 games, if that's not making a difference I don't know what is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 am

I would say he's one of their most in form players? But I haven't watched much of them.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:59 am

He relies far too much on his left foot at the minute, that's one of his biggest weaknesses.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:59 am

Frank Lampard Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player? 279869

Seriously though. Petr Cech is their best player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 am

Frank Lampard is FINISHED.

Apparently.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 am

Cam wrote:Frank Lampard is FINISHED.

Apparently.

He just scored a hatrick and continues to push out plenty of goals from a midfield position... If he was spanish people would be lauding him as a world class player with eternal youth and amazing vision and ability.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:03 am

luke. wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:

So does scoring the opening goal vs Swansea not make a difference? Or pretty much making the second goal vs Swansea not make a difference? How about coming out and telling his team mates straight up how they need to play to his strengths, even off the pitch he made a difference, as ever since he said that he's scored 2 goals, made 1 comical miss, but that could happen to anyone. 2 goals in 2 premier league games, and if he hadn't been denied by 2 world class saves by Diego Alves then he'd have had 4 goals in 3 games, if that's not making a difference I don't know what is.

I lost interest after your first question because I didn't see Chelsea play Swansea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:23 am

sturridge is probably the best player in the world

him and mata has brought better systematic play to chelsea. without them and even meireles they would be longballs to drogba and poor anelka having to withstand creative burden by himself
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 pm

It's not so much Sturridge is amazing, it's more to do with Torres not playing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 pm

He maybe is playing as good as any at this moment in the Chelsea team, but i would still say they have a few better players. And i think Mata is a completely different type of player than Malouda.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 pm

How does it have anything to do with Torres not playing? Sturridge has done the same thing with Torres in the team then without.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Anelka is Chelsea's best player.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 am

I thought Sturridge was at Bolton on loan from Chelsea? Unless I really misread some piece of information I have to say no. It is hard to be the best guy for one team when you just happen to be playing elsewhere.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:44 am

Weather130 wrote:I thought Sturridge was at Bolton on loan from Chelsea? Unless I really misread some piece of information I have to say no. It is hard to be the best guy for one team when you just happen to be playing elsewhere.
    Have you seen Chelsea at all this year?
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 am

Torres is shit

*waits for Luke*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 am

Torres is shit.

*waits for Luke*
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:09 am

Ahh silly me thought he was still away on loan when that was actually during the 2nd half of last season. I must look foolish now. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 am

Is Torres shit? Yes he is.

*waits for Luke*
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:57 am

torres is shit

*waits for sean*
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 am

Torres is class. Fuck you all. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:37 am

Steadman wrote:Torres is shit. Fuck you all. Neutral
    ok...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 am

Weather130 wrote:I thought Sturridge was at Bolton on loan from Chelsea? Unless I really misread some piece of information I have to say no. It is hard to be the best guy for one team when you just happen to be playing elsewhere.

u must watch chelsea game that sturridge is involve sometime soon because u are missing out on the enjoyment, he humiliates all defenders Is Sturridge now Chelsea's best player? 914411
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 am

polska. wrote:
    Steadman wrote:Torres is shit. Fuck you all. Neutral
    ok...
    Didn't find that funny, then I thought about it for a bit, still didn't find it funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:54 am