Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
SpiritOfShankly
samiz
Mal
El Jefe
Trig
Milano
BMxJoga
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Uncle John from Jamaica
moscowmadeit3
Drake
Danny
VivaRonaldoLAD
ShakerMatty
Ben
21 posters

Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting

Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting

Post by Trig Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Lol at the guy who is typing words like he's slurring them...nice.
    Anonymous

Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting - Page 2 Demte9

Tut tut.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 am

Nothings new, we've all seen/heard it before so why are we acting all surprised now? I mean, for decades we've been on the end of Munich chants, inflatable airplanes and airplane mimics. I don't just mean Leeds either - Everton, Liverpool, Bolton, City to name a few. Sadly, We give it back but the thing is when we do it the media and everyone else jumps at the chance to pick it out and make us look bad even though we're not the only ones.

The Istanbul banner is done by 2 people, 2 idiotic 'fans'. Don't make out that's the whole away fan base who went. Also, all depends what you want to believe. United fans who I know went said they had bottles and coins through at them. Others said they had Munich chants before the game as well as Leeds fans doing airplane symbols within. Then there is people saying the whole away end was singing about Istanbul then others saying it was only a small section.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 am

Don't say 'fans' as though they aren't really fans because they did something you disagree with.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:58 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Nothings new, we've all seen/heard it before so why are we acting all surprised now? I mean, for decades we've been on the end of Munich chants, inflatable airplanes and airplane mimics. I don't just mean Leeds either - Everton, Liverpool, Bolton, City to name a few. Sadly, We give it back but the thing is when we do it the media and everyone else jumps at the chance to pick it out and make us look bad even though we're not the only ones.

The Istanbul banner is done by 2 people, 2 idiotic 'fans'. Don't make out that's the whole away fan base who went. Also, all depends what you want to believe. United fans who I know went said they had bottles and coins through at them. Others said they had Munich chants before the game as well as Leeds fans doing airplane symbols within. Then there is people saying the whole away end was singing about Istanbul then others saying it was only a small section.

I would say that during the game about 50-60 percent joined in with Istanbul but post match it was at least 80
    I reckon.

There was another flag as well but I doubt that got snapped as it only came
    Out for a few seconds. A Turkish flag with mufc on it.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:58 am

RR telling people what to do. not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:Nothings new, we've all seen/heard it before so why are we acting all surprised now? I mean, for decades we've been on the end of Munich chants, inflatable airplanes and airplane mimics. I don't just mean Leeds either - Everton, Liverpool, Bolton, City to name a few. Sadly, We give it back but the thing is when we do it the media and everyone else jumps at the chance to pick it out and make us look bad even though we're not the only ones.

I would say that during the game about 50-60 percent joined in with Istanbul but post match it was at least 80
    I reckon.

There was another flag as well but I doubt that got snapped as it only came
    Out for a few seconds. A Turkish flag with mufc on it.

Maybe they were Turkish Man Utd fans.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:06 am

Yeah and maybe we were just giving safety advice to any pilots who may have been watching...
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:14 am

Whoever was singing was a complete cunt, don't understand how people can sing about stuff like that.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:24 am

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:38 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Yeah and maybe we were just giving safety advice to any pilots who may have been watching...
    Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 am

neuneu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 am

Ben pretending that he is drunk. not worthy

I ma soreey bute Ih do noet undtarend wahte yuo aer syanig.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:56 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Where i was there was a fair bit of dirty Munich chanting but after the final whistle was worse. The whole away stand turned towards us and all of them sang istanbul.

I heard no Munich chants at all until I was leaving the stadium but even then it was drowned out by Istanbul and Turks carrying knives.

Thing is though, last night, your fans were worse than ours so its perfectly justifiable to jump on backs. The Istanbul banner was done by more than 2 people I'm fairly sure of it, there was also the MUFC Turkish flag too. Can't say they were provoked either as they'd obviously been planned. No Munich banners came out and there was no (apart from a tiny minority according to Uncle John) chanting either. The majority of your fans were singing about Istanbul throughout the game and then it got possibly even louder afterwards.

I hadn't heard about any throwing of anything from either set of fans other than your lot throwing loads of Turkish Delight's and toilet roll onto the pitch.

Final thing though, whenever your fans were chanting they were pretending to be aeroplanes, why? shifty

Burytilidie wrote:
    neuneu

Wow that's bad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:12 am

3-0 with a back 4 of valencia--carrick--fryers--fabio

i think its the leeds players that are a disgrace
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:24 am

ViVaRooney wrote:3-0 with a back 4 of valencia--carrick--fryers--fabio

He said fans you thick twat.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 am

Kuled. not worthy
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:58 am

ViVaRooney facepalm
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 am

If anything it's embarrassing that the Champions of England only managed to stick 3 past the Championship's 4th worst defence that were missing their best defender and inexplicably played two attacking midfielders and a winger in their midfield.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 am

Ben wrote:

If anything it's embarrassing that the Champions of England only managed to stick 3 past the Championship's 4th worst defence that were missing their best defender and inexplicably played two attacking midfielders and a winger in their midfield.
    And what about us, playing 4 strikers, a keeper, a full back, a debutant centre back, 2 midfielders in defence...

Yeah, us smashing you out of the Cup's embarrassing isn't it? Fuck off.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:06 am

Calm down.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:07 am

Danny wrote:
    Ben wrote:

And what about us, playing 4 strikers, a keeper, a full back, a debutant centre back, 2 midfielders in defence...

Laughing Alright Danny, chill out, that comment wasn't to be taken seriously.

But don't forget you are the Champions of England, and exactly what is so amazing about playing a keeper and a full back?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:07 am

I am calm. Ben's just talking shite. There was nothing embarrassing on our part last night, apart from the "fans" (yeah, I did it RR Neutral) behaviour.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:08 am

Ben wrote:
    Danny wrote:And what about us, playing 4 strikers, a keeper, a full back, a debutant centre back, 2 midfielders in defence...

Laughing Alright Danny, chill out, that comment wasn't to be taken seriously.

But don't forget you are the Champions of England, and exactly what is so amazing about playing a keeper and a full back?
    Nothing, but was hardly a conventional line up of a keeper, 2 full backs, 2 centre backs, 2 wingers, 2 centre mids and 2 forwards was it? What a Face
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 am

Danny wrote:I am calm. Ben's just talking shite. There was nothing embarrassing on our part last night, apart from the "fans" (yeah, I did it RR Neutral) behaviour.

You need an apostrophe there, prick.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 am

Yeah but neither was ours, and you are obviously a lot better than us.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:13 am

Ben wrote:Yeah but neither was ours, and you are obviously a lot better than us.
    That's why the game was wrapped up before half time.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 am

Meh, we will still go on about the 1-0. Can't see you making a good chant out of September 20th. Wink
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Meh, we will still go on about the 1-0. Can't see you making a good chant out of September 20th. Wink
    Probably because we won't be going on about this 2 and a half years later. What a Face
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:19 am

We should make a DVD like you lot eek2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:43 pm