Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
SpiritOfShankly
samiz
Mal
El Jefe
Trig
Milano
BMxJoga
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Uncle John from Jamaica
moscowmadeit3
Drake
Danny
VivaRonaldoLAD
ShakerMatty
Ben
21 posters

Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting

Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting Empty Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting

Post by Ben Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 am

ainging istanbull and tukrs carrying knives all game long they arde a disgrace!!
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting Empty Re: Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 am

Are you a bit drunk? shifty
    Ben
    Ben

Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting Empty Re: Manchester uNited fans are dsigusting

Post by Ben Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 am

rhtere was a banner too but they dindt even get kickd out fukin gay stewardas
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 am

nvm hes drunk..
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 am

Leeds fans. not worthy
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:You were chanting about Munich facepalm
    fuck off munch was mot mentioned once i was very prod of that!
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 am

Drink
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 am

Ben wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:You were chanting about Munich facepalm
    fuck off munch was mot mentioned once i was very prod of that!

Go to bed Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 am

Did one of them stab you in the brain before you came on ben?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 am

The United fans that sung that are disgusting.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 am

Laughing

Munich was sang. Your fans are just as bad as ours.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:01 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Ben wrote: fuck off munch was mot mentioned once i was very prod of that!

Go to bed Laughing

ok but i am telling truthh therw as 1 slaggy redhed gilr near me she shout munich 1 time and everyone round us told her fo fukc off n she didd but other than that was not mentioned at all til fater game

Chris wrote:Did one of them stab you in the brain before you came on ben?

no u phagg
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:04 am

Where i was there was a fair bit of dirty Munich chanting but after the final whistle was worse. The whole away stand turned towards us and all of them sang istanbul.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:04 am

Are you Mauro in disguise?!
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:06 am

me nd Scott bt pised afta we wached livvverpool smach arSnal world mifield class ad thenn we gt tooo much pusy .
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 am

I've heard that Istanbul chant before, seems very odd to chant it in a match against Leeds, the Europa League Final's not even in Istanbul this year.

Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:12 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I've heard that Istanbul chant before, seems very odd to chant it in a match against Leeds, the Europa League Final's not even in Istanbul this year.

Eh what the hells that?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:16 am

Sang to Citeh the year they didn't make the europa league final.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 am

It was disgusting and very dissrespectful. All that sang it were complete scum and should be fined.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 am

May as well fine them all then Kuled, after the match pretty much all of your lot were singing it. The ones who didn't would just have to suffer, cause the majority did.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:08 am

Disgraceful.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:May as well fine them all then Kuled, after the match pretty much all of your lot were singing it. The ones who didn't would just have to suffer, cause the majority did.

They 'just have to suffer?? You can go and fuck yourself. In this country we don't punish people for crimes that we can't prove they committed. How can you fine someone for singing a song anyway? What were the lyrics?
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:May as well fine them all then Kuled, after the match pretty much all of your lot were singing it. The ones who didn't would just have to suffer, cause the majority did.

They 'just have to suffer?? You can go and fuck yourself. In this country we don't punish people for crimes that we can't prove they committed. How can you fine someone for singing a song anyway? What were the lyrics?

I have no idea what the chant is, but can't the club or stadium choose to ban people if they think they're being disrespectful?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 am

BMxJoga wrote:

I have no idea what the chant is, but can't the club or stadium choose to ban people if they think they're being disrespectful?

Yes, but they certainly can't fine them. If a crime has been committed then the Judiciary may choose to fine them, however they would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that any individual who they wish to fine has committed said crime. Being in a crowd doesn't cut it, thankfully.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 am

I was referring to his idea of fining offenders, which in reality won't and shouldn't happen. But i was saying it would be impossible to pick out the people singing it cause of the shear number.

It was just Istanbul Istanbul Istanbul Istanbul istanbuuul.
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 am

BMxJoga wrote:

Yes, but they certainly can't fine them. If a crime has been committed then the Judiciary may choose to fine them, however they would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that any individual who they wish to fine has committed said crime. Being in a crowd doesn't cut it, thankfully.

Ahh, I see. So shouldn't the complaints be towards the stewards and not towards legal action?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 am

BMxJoga wrote:

Ahh, I see. So shouldn't the complaints be towards the stewards and not towards legal action?

Same standards should be applied in my view, if there is solid evidence of individuals making grossly offensive chants then Manchester United and Leeds United should ban them. Uncle John's idea of punishing everyone disgusts me though.

In fact, I'm not sure you could punish people for singing the name of a city anyway. If you could then I'm sure other clubs would have banned their fans for singing about Munich.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 pm

No RR I never said anything about punishing everyone! I was merely
    Pointing out that you couldn't just fine offenders because how can you prove who it was once there's more than say a dozen people? If any action were to be taken it would have to be against a club not individuals.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:No RR I never said anything about punishing everyone! I was merely
    Pointing out that you couldn't just fine offenders because how can you prove who it was once there's more than say a dozen people? If any action were to be taken it would have to be against a club not individuals.

If only there was some kind of device which could capture moving images.
    Milano
    Milano

Post by Milano Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:No RR I never said anything about punishing everyone! I was merely

If only there was some kind of device which could capture moving images.

I belive that is called a .gif

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:34 pm