Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Cam
Andy
6 posters

Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo....

Poll

Answer

[ 1 ]
    Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo.... Bar_left50%Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo.... Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo.... Bar_left50%Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo.... Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo.... Empty Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo....

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 am

Moved back to Manchester United, got cancer and died by 30 or moved to Manchester City, had a wonderful career and live until he was 90?

Just wondering.

Last edited by James on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo.... Empty Re: Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo....

Post by Andy Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 am

Neutral
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo.... Empty Re: Manchester United fans.. Would you rather Ronaldo....

Post by Cam Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 am

The second one would probably be less heart breaking for them. shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:24 am

Who are Machester United?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 am

Are you happy now my chocolatey friend?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:27 am

James wrote:Are you happy now my chocolatey friend?
    Neutral Fuck you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:28 am

Sorry Malteser, are you mad that you finally have to think of answer for a thread?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 am

James wrote:Sorry Malteser, are you mad that you finally have to think of a pointless answer for a pointless thread?

Smile
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:31 am

Right, ignore list it is. Don't understand why they let a cretin like you come back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:32 am

It isn't pointless, I'm actually interested in what Manchester fans would prefer to happen. This thread is better than the millions of comparison threads or polls with obvious answers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 am

Move to City, wouldn't have a player die that young simply for me wanting him at my team and not at a rival.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 am

Kuled wrote:Right, ignore list it is. Don't understand why they let a cretin like you come back.

Alright, I'm not too fussed if an uneducated 10 year old hypocrite doesn't want to see my posts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:34 am

kyro7 wrote:Move to City, wouldn't have a player die that young simply for me wanting him at my team and not at a rival.

This is the sane answer, but looking at someone people's comments in the Bayern v Real Madrid thread about Robben I do wonder...
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:34 am

James wrote:It isn't pointless, I'm actually interested in what Manchester fans would prefer to happen. This thread is better than the millions of comparison threads or polls with obvious answers.
    I wouldn't want us to have him for another 3 years and then him suddenly drop dead, so City.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:44 am

I'd rather James get cancer and die tomorrow. Very Happy
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:52 am

Kuled wrote:Right, ignore list it is. Don't understand why they let a cretin like you come back.
    You're just mad that you know deep down that both events would make you cry real tears in real life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:26 pm