Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
El Jefe
LittleLuis7
dena
Hitchy
Theo Filippo
Mal
moscowmadeit3
Barton
Danny
Harrold
SBSP
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
17 posters

Article: Everton Football Club.

Anonymous

Article: Everton Football Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: Article: Everton Football Club.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:56 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:As we're talking about Rooney here I say this. He was a cunt for wanting to leave to our rivals and saying we lacked ambition, especially with Ferguson as manager. You can't forgive a player like that and all respect I had for him was lost in an instance. Given his performances in the last year he has earned some of his respect back, not all. When ever you cheer him/celebrate a goal it's always at the back of your mind that he wanted to leave us for a club worse than us. How can you ever respect someone like that the way you use to?

Tell that to the fans who bum Rooney immensely, having him in their avatars etc. Think I saw Kuled say he loves Rooney recently.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Article: Everton Football Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: Article: Everton Football Club.

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:57 am

Sean wrote:It shows that Everton are not unique in their treatment of an ex player.
    That's great, but I never claimed they are unique.
    Dan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Nothing wrong with this if he wanted to further his career by moving to a bigger club. scratch

After saying he'd stay?

Not to mention, talking to the Sun. Cut his ties to Merseyside completely there*

* I don't mean that literally RR, before you think otherwise.
    He said he would always be a blue, he didn't say he would never leave Everton. That would be a stupid thing to say, obviously he is going to leave one day, just like Gerrard and Giggs will one day leave Liverpool and Man Utd.

And there was nothing wrong with serialising his autobiography in the Sun, apart from the fact he was too young to be writing one.
    Scott wrote:Stop talking out of your arse. It's getting pretty pathetic now. You're constant tirade against other clubs and their fans. You sound obsessed.
    I am talking sense, if you are too stupid to understand then I suggest you don't read my posts any more.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:57 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:As we're talking about Rooney here I say this. He was a cunt for wanting to leave to our rivals and saying we lacked ambition, especially with Ferguson as manager. You can't forgive a player like that and all respect I had for him was lost in an instance. Given his performances in the last year he has earned some of his respect back, not all. When ever you cheer him/celebrate a goal it's always at the back of your mind that he wanted to leave us for a club worse than us. How can you ever respect someone like that the way you use to?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3246484/Wayne-Rooney-admits-he-almost-made-worst-mistake-of-his-life-by-quitting-Manchester-United.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 am

Just read that.

Of course RR wrote it, it's a load of shit. You should be a journalist mate, not properly researching, claiming incorrect truths as facts and blowing things out of proportion. The Sunday Supplement would be a place for you.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:59 am

You never claimed they were unique, but you insinuated it by singling out Everton for doing such a thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:00 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott wrote:Stop talking out of your arse. It's getting pretty pathetic now. You're constant tirade against other clubs and their fans. You sound obsessed.
    I am talking sense, if you are too stupid to understand then I suggest you don't read my posts any more.

False. You're talking complete and utter bullshit and everyone here knows it. Your obsession with other clubs seems to know no bounds. Get a fucking grip.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:02 am

Scott wrote:

False. You're talking complete and utter bullshit and everyone here knows it. Your obsession with other clubs seems to know no bounds. Get a fucking grip.

Obsession with other clubs? That's a bit broad to be an obsession isn't it? I am simply a big football fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:02 am

I pity you, you little slug.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:03 am

Dan wrote:Just read that.

Of course RR wrote it, it's a load of shit. You should be a journalist mate, not properly researching, claiming incorrect truths as facts and blowing things out of proportion. The Sunday Supplement would be a place for you.

I should be working for the Liverpool Echo. The amount of work I could do to educate the people of Merseyside would be astonishing, I would win the Nobel Prize.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am

Scott wrote:I pity you, you little slug.

Reported.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:05 am

Dan wrote:Just read that.

I should be working for the Liverpool Echo. The amount of work I could do to educate the people of Merseyside would be astonishing, I would win the Nobel Prize.

Nope, like I said, Sunday Supplement. Don't overrate your abilities.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:05 am

Hmmm, national TV, educate a broader audience, I see your point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 am

Again, don't overrate your abilities. Educate is a strong word.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:09 am

United fans gathered outside Rooney's house while he was inside with his wife and child. Mischief
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 am

Mal wrote:United fans gathered outside Rooney's house while he was inside with his wife and child. Mischief

They only wanted to talk to him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:12 am

Mal wrote:United fans gathered outside Rooney's house while he was inside with his wife and child. Article: Everton Football Club. - Page 2 784961

Laughing I'm not sure if you're joking or serious but in either case it's quite funny.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am

Mal wrote:United fans gathered outside Rooney's house while he was inside with his wife and child. Mischief

Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am

Laughing
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:2 years, 0 months, 14 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes since Everton last bought a player*

*Not including youth, loans or free transfers.

1 year, 2 months, 14 days, 13 hours and 52 minutes since Everton has bought a player, Not including youth or loans.

I would be pissed off with the club, if that was my club.

Kenwright Article: Everton Football Club. - Page 2 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:41 pm

i always thought everton was pretty cool
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Why you so mad? Neutral
    LittleLuis7
    LittleLuis7

Supports : Liverpool FC And Malaga C.F

Post by LittleLuis7 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Neutral ROFL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 am

Hitchy wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:2 years, 0 months, 14 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes since Everton last bought a player*

*Not including youth, loans or free transfers.

1 year, 2 months, 14 days, 13 hours and 52 minutes since Everton has bought a player, Not including youth or loans.

I would be pissed off with the club, if that was my club.

Long may he be Everton's chairman. not worthy

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:45 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:

shifty

He must have been over the moon when the majority of Woodison started clapping him on Saturday.. Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:48 am

Dan wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

shifty

He must have been over the moon when the majority of Woodison started clapping him on Saturday.. Mischief

Yer Laughing

His recent interviews are basically self pity, and why he is a proper blue and even addresses himself in third person at times. No one better than good old bill to sell the club.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:10 am

Gerrard was a Liverpool fan, get your facts right Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:15 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Yer Laughing

His recent interviews are basically self pity, and why he is a proper blue and even addresses himself in third person at times. No one better than good old bill to sell the club.

Exactly, they need to stop this Kopite behaviour.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:17 am

It's quite unfair to label us as disgusting fans, when there's plenty of other clubs giving abuse far worse than us, for example the horde of City fans walking down the Gwladys Street end when we played them singing about Munich, Liverpool singing about Munich, United fans singing about Hillsborough, and I'm not saying we don't, cause we do, and I have previously sung about Heysel.

The stadium being labelled as "should be knocked down for security reasons" is far fetched to say the least, it's a great stadium with great tradition, and the only way forward unfortunately for both clubs opportunistically and financially would be to share a stadium, until then I'm quite happy to stay at Goodison Park.

Other clubs act the same way to ex-players who left in such way, you're, by the sounds of it extremely biased towards Wayne Rooney, and if, he would have left I'm sure the emotion you had for him, as we did, would have turned into anger and abuse the same way we do.

If he really loves the club, would he kiss the badge of a rival team, in-front of his own fans?

You're comments about Kenwright are typical of a fan with outside knowledge of the board, the board are ridiculous, yeah, they love the club - but the way it is ran sometimes is ridiculous. The LIES, we get told things that never occur, such as the leaflet shown rightfully by TBU. I can post this if you want.

We've had a number of opportunities to get investment and to take a step forward but unfortunately we haven't been able to, because of the board? Maybe? - or probably.

I'm not Moyes' biggest fan, but he's stuck with us through hard times, and to argue he hasn't done that well with his budget, and that those other managers have managed to do a better job, after we haven't signed a player for over 2 years, is ridiculous really.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:I have previously sung about Heysel.
    Disgusting behaviour Article: Everton Football Club. - Page 2 950455

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:23 pm