Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
El Jefe
LittleLuis7
dena
Hitchy
Theo Filippo
Mal
moscowmadeit3
Barton
Danny
Harrold
SBSP
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
17 posters

Article: Everton Football Club.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Article: Everton Football Club. Empty Article: Everton Football Club.

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

Fucking Everton. Virtually everything about that club makes me sick.

The fans, the moaning, bitter bastards of fans. Wayne Rooney played for them for two years, he gave everything for that club, and when he wanted to leave to go to a club that actually had a bit of ambition, that wanted to achieve something, they turned on him like dogs. Probably their greatest player ever, a guy who brought tens of millions of pounds into the club and he was the victim of a campaign of hatred.

They slated him as 'Judas' for moving on with his career, his first trip to Everton in the League he was roundly slated, and his team-mates were attacked by the feral scouse cunts of Everton. This was no minority, the whole stadium was behaving outrageously. Ungrateful bastards, they don't deserve to ever have a player that good again. And in 2009, when Manchester United played Everton, Liverpudlian fans wished death upon Wayne Rooney's newborn child.

Their treatment of Liverpool's Steven Gerrard is just as bad, barracking him about the paternity of child with no evidence to back it up, and pathetically cheering whenever he is substituted or injured. This guy, a boyhood Everton fan, a guy who posed in an Everton shirt with the League trophy, is vilified and slated by his brethren from the same city. The same is true of James Carragher, who was turned from being an Everton fan to a Liverpool fan by the filth who infest the Goodison stands.

Speaking of Goodison, the stadium is a disgrace, which should be knocked down for safety reasons. Everton fans often bitch about safety in stadiums, claiming they deserved to win the European Cup in several seasons between 1985 and 1990, but were prevented from doing so by their slightly more respectable neighbours. This despite the fact that said neighbours beat them rather comfortably in the replacement competitions, and they were never worthy of being European Champions.

David Moyes, the manager of Everton is a dour, moaning cunt who never has anything good to say about anyone, and influences referees in the media, which always goes unpunished, prime example being the FA Cup Semi Final in 2009 in which Everton cheated their way to victory. Other than that he is so fucking overrated, never winning anything even when Alex McLeish, Harry Redknapp and Steve McClaren can do so with budgets that are just as low, if not lower than his own, and myriad other failures which are never mentioned. Even Roy Hodgson managed to take Fulham to a Europa League Final, something Moyes has never managed, nor has he managed Champions League qualification. Taking Wayne Rooney to court, and the Everton fans wank over this guy. Bastards.

And when it comes to William Kenwright, a guy who actually loves the club, and does his best for it, the treatment of him is absolutely outrageous. Everton fans have made veiled threats to kill him, are constantly on his back, and think that they deserve for him to waste a load of his own money in the club. There is almost no appreciation for what he's done, just a bunch of deluded, moaning, cunts who have entitlement complexes because their rivals have been marginally more successful in the last few years.

Everton fans: Stop being such cunts, stop getting erect over David Motes, and learn to appreciate the owner you've got, because there are only 3 or 4 clubs in the Premier League who wouldn't want an owner like him.
    Sean

Article: Everton Football Club. Empty Re: Article: Everton Football Club.

Post by Sean Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 am

I always thought Gerrard was a Liverpool fan. shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:34 am

Gerrard was a Liverpool fan. I think his uncle put an Everton shirt on him once.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 am

Article: Everton Football Club. Gerardeverton
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 am

Sean wrote:I always thought Gerrard was a Liverpool fan. shifty

He is.

His uncle got him in a Everton kit, and took that picture.

Also has a kid, he put on a United top, with Robinson on the back. His dad caught him, and took it off him. Laughing

Basical, he had lots of kits, to be on the same team as Owen in training. shifty
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 am

SBSP wrote:Gerrard was a Liverpool fan. I think his uncle put an Everton shirt on him once.
    I read his book and can confirm this is what Gerrard claims. Could be true, could not be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Fucking Everton. Virtually everything about that club makes me sick.

The fans, the moaning, bitter bastards of fans. Wayne Rooney played for them for two years, he gave everything for that club, and when he wanted to leave to go to a club that actually had a bit of ambition, that wanted to achieve something, they turned on him like dogs. Probably their greatest player ever, a guy who brought tens of millions of pounds into the club and he was the victim of a campaign of hatred.
    Man United fans were doing the same when Rooney was contemplating going to City.

If he had actually gone, I'm pretty sure Man United fans would've given him a similar level of abuse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 am

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/09/everton-no-blue-skies.html

Good read, too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 am

Mutant123 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Gerrard was a Liverpool fan. I think his uncle put an Everton shirt on him once.
    I read his book and can confirm this is what Gerrard claims. Could be true, could not be.

Yeah, it's true.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 am

Scott wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Fucking Everton. Virtually everything about that club makes me sick.

Man United fans were doing the same when Rooney was contemplating going to City.

If he had actually gone, I'm pretty sure Man United fans would've given him a similar level of abuse.

Nothing to do with Man Utd, you don't have to bring them up all the time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:39 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Nothing to do with Man Utd, you don't have to bring them up all the time.

Where did you get this article from then? Link it to me.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 am

The situation from which Rooney moved to United, and then "wanted to leave" us were a little different tbh. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 am

It's funny how quickly you've all forgotten though. Back to bumming him. I remember when nearly every Man United fan on here said they'd never see him the same way again etc. Some of you called him a cunt.

He's back to being your idol. Bless.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:42 am

I agree with the amount of abuse Everton fans give towards Wayne Rooney. It's disgracefully bitter.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 am

It's true though, if United refused to give Rooney a new contract he'd be gone and all United fans would hate him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 am

Sean wrote:It's true though, if United refused to give Rooney a new contract he'd be gone and all United fans would hate him.

Thank you.

The OP stinks of hypocrisy. I expect it was written by a Manc. Waiting for confirmation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 am

JMB_94 wrote:I agree with the amount of abuse Everton fans give towards Wayne Rooney. It's disgracefully bitter.

Not at all. Promises of staying 'Once a blue, always a blue', reportedly handing in a transfer request to move, moving to a Manc club, then kissing the badge of said club in front of the fans of the club he always supported, at Woodison.

There's plenty there.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 am

Scott wrote:It's funny how quickly you've all forgotten though. Back to bumming him. I remember when nearly every Man United fan on here said they'd never see him the same way again etc. Some of you called him a cunt.

I never said anything like that, look through my posts if you don't believe me, so there's nothing hypocritical about it.
    Sean wrote:It's true though, if United refused to give Rooney a new contract he'd be gone and all United fans would hate him.
    If any top football club doesn't give a player a contract they invariably leave, and I wouldn't hate him, I'd wish him the best of luck.
    Scott wrote:

Thank you.

The OP stinks of hypocrisy. I expect it was written by a Manc. Waiting for confirmation.
    I wrote it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 am

Dan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:I agree with the amount of abuse Everton fans give towards Wayne Rooney. It's disgracefully bitter.

Not at all. Promises of staying 'Once a blue, always a blue', reportedly handing in a transfer request to move, moving to a Manc club, then kissing the badge of said club in front of the fans of the club he always supported, at Woodison.

There's plenty there.

What a cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:49 am

There we have it. RR, you're a hypocritical dimwit. I refuse to believe you wouldn't hate on Rooney if he'd had gone to City.

How do you feel about Tevez by the way? Rolling Eyes
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 am

Scott wrote:It's funny how quickly you've all forgotten though. Back to bumming him. I remember when nearly every Man United fan on here said they'd never see him the same way again etc. Some of you called him a cunt.

I never said anything like that, look through my posts if you don't believe me, so there's nothing hypocritical about it.
    If any top football club doesn't give a player a contract they invariably leave, and I wouldn't hate him, I'd wish him the best of luck.
    Scott wrote:

Thank you.

I wrote it.

*He would leave before his current contract had finished.

And you are one exceptional member of United's fanbase, others are not as brilliant as yourself.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 am

Dan wrote:

There's plenty there.

He still is a blue. He didn't say he'd always play for them, that was just Everton fans misinterpreting it because of how stupid they are. There's nothing wrong with handing in a transfer request if you want to leave, indeed I've often heard players criticised for not doing that when they want to leave, and there's nothing wrong with moving to Manchester United - we are not rivals with Everton, and the only alternative was Newcastle. Nothing wrong with kissing the badge either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

Sean wrote:

I wrote it.

And you are one exceptional member of United's fanbase, others are not as brilliant as yourself.

Don't let him fool you into thinking he's any different to the rest of them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 am

2 years, 0 months, 14 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes since Everton last bought a player*

*Not including youth, loans or free transfers.

1 year, 2 months, 14 days, 13 hours and 52 minutes since Everton has bought a player, Not including youth or loans.

I would be pissed off with the club, if that was my club.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 am

Dan wrote:

There's plenty there.

Nothing wrong with this if he wanted to further his career by moving to a bigger club. scratch
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 am

Scott wrote:There we have it. RR, you're a hypocritical dimwit. I refuse to believe you wouldn't hate on Rooney if he'd had gone to City.

How do you feel about Tevez by the way? Rolling Eyes
    I'm not hypocritical, I already explained that, and I don't care what you believe. I feel sorry for Tevez, he was screwed over by United, screwed over by his agent, and now City are holding him against his will. I don't hate Hargreaves either, sorry if you have a problem with that.
    Sean wrote:

I wrote it.

I agree with that, but what relevance does what United fans would do have on the situation?
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

It shows that Everton are not unique in their treatment of an ex player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

There's plenty there.

Nothing wrong with this if he wanted to further his career by moving to a bigger club. scratch

After saying he'd stay?

Not to mention, talking to the Sun. Cut his ties to Merseyside completely there*

* I don't mean that literally RR, before you think otherwise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

Stop talking out of your arse. It's getting pretty pathetic now. Your constant tirade against other clubs and their fans. You sound obsessed.

Last edited by Scott on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 am

As we're talking about Rooney here I say this. He was a cunt for wanting to leave to our rivals and saying we lacked ambition, especially with Ferguson as manager. You can't forgive a player like that and all respect I had for him was lost in an instance. Given his performances in the last year he has earned some of his respect back, not all. When ever you cheer him/celebrate a goal it's always at the back of your mind that he wanted to leave us for a club worse than us. How can you ever respect someone like that the way you use to?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:21 am