Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Scouser_Dave
Danny
Jordi
Uncle John from Jamaica
dena
The Zlatan
Zzonked
Ben 10
Muhkoo
Harrold
Cadbury
Mouse
Cameron.
Theo Filippo
Jamie
luke.
BMxJoga
Sean
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
25 posters

England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign?

Poll

Who would be the best choice for the FA?

[ 7 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left26%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [26%] 
    [ 4 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left15%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 1 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left4%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left7%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left11%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left7%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 3 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left11%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left4%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left0%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_left0%England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 27
    Sean

England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Empty Re: England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign?

Post by Sean Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:42 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Hope not Sad

I'd be very surprised if it did happen, I've never heard his name mentioned in connection with the England job. Reckon he'd do a good job though, he nearly had Ireland in South Africa.

Yep, and he has given us a great chance of getting in the Euro's. He's very defensive though, well he is for Ireland, but I guess that could just be because Ireland are shit Laughing
    dena
    dena

England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Empty Re: England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign?

Post by dena Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Take Jurgen
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Steve Evans.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 am

Nigel Adkins.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 am

England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 James-corden-pic-pa-826409980
    /thread
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 am

Mutant123 wrote:England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 James-corden-pic-pa-826409980
    /thread

Only so that he can be sent into exile when England draw 0-0 with San Marino in the 2014 qualifiers.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:27 am

Zzonked wrote:It'll probably be Redknapp.

An unrealistic choice I wouldn't mind would be Kenneth Dalglish.

Why?

Because he's a good manager.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 am

Personally I would like to see this man get the job

England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Wolves-manager-Mick-McCarthy-says-team-needs-a-miracle-to-stay-in-Premier-League-52p0x5gxxq3ogvdrvkxz0gl1-
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 am

Zzonked wrote:

Why?

Is there any particular reason you would choose him over the multitude of other good managers listed?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Personally I would like to see this man get the job

England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 Wolves-manager-Mick-McCarthy-says-team-needs-a-miracle-to-stay-in-Premier-League-52p0x5gxxq3ogvdrvkxz0gl1-

I'd prefer to see him doing punditry work. not worthy
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 am

Jamie wrote:

His commentary during the World Cup was sensational.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:32 am

Stuart Pearce.

No one else in that list has as much passion for England like that fella has.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:32 am

Zzonked wrote:

Is there any particular reason you would choose him over the multitude of other good managers listed?

Not really.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:37 am

Jamie wrote:

He could do both. He's that brilliant.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:38 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Steve Evans.

I was hoping to be the first but got beaten to it. Laughing He'll pick Howell, Tubbs, Shearer (goalkeeper not the striker!) Akpan and somehow make Torres English and eligible. England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 279869

Seriously though it'll be Redknapp, he's run his course for us and I think he'll do well for England. He goes and we get in Ancelotti, some fans think Levy is saving all the money for the next Spurs manager to use and reshape the squad to fit him.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 am

Is it just me, or does he look a little like Doc Emmit Brown in that pic? Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:41 am

easley91 wrote:

Is it just me, or does he look a little like Doc Emmit Brown in that pic? Laughing

Everyone does when they start to get older.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:36 am

Zlatan wrote:It'll be Wenger, his contract will run out, and the FA will be over him like a rash, he'll have the options of England, PSG, Japan, Bayern Munich and he will pick England. Mark my words.

I reckon he would make a great international manager, No buying players and his main focus is scouting young players which he has a proven history in. Also all the players will be with him throughout their full career form 13 to 30 so he can build the squad he wants and mould the players he wants to, which as we know he loves doing
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:37 am

easley91 wrote:

Fun Fact: Doc Brown is Ted's uncle in scrubs Smile
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 am

Aaron wrote:Roy Hodgson hopefully.

“Unbelievable. What do you mean by that? In 35 years, how many clubs have I had? What do you mean do my methods translate? They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting. To suggest that because I have moved from one club to another, that the methods which have stood me in good stead for 35 years and made me one of the most respected coaches in Europe don’t suddenly work is very hard to believe.” England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 914411

Would be epic if Hodgson got the England job. England Manager following conclusion of Euro 2012 campaign? - Page 2 914411
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:It'll be Wenger, his contract will run out, and the FA will be over him like a rash, he'll have the options of England, PSG, Japan, Bayern Munich and he will pick England. Mark my words.

I reckon he would make a great international manager, No buying players and his main focus is scouting young players which he has a proven history in. Also all the players will be with him throughout their full career form 13 to 30 so he can build the squad he wants and mould the players he wants to, which as we know he loves doing

I never even thought about any of that. But thinking about it, he would be good.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:05 am

I know it's VERY unlikely, but i would actually like to see how Arsene Wenger would do as England manager.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:06 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Fun Fact: Doc Brown is Ted's uncle in scrubs Smile
    I was going to say that Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 am

Wenger would be fun. At least we'd be certain to play attractive football.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Terrible news guys

Spoiler:
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011

Post by Jeff Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Redknapp
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:20 pm

BMxJoga wrote:Bob Bradley Neutral

He will be too busy lifting the World Cup trophy with Egypt. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:03 pm