Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
dena
Harrold
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
SBSP
Scuba Steve
10 posters

Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team?

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 am

Ok then, whats the point of the 25man rule if you are going to be punished for using some of the other players, thats my point.

It contradicts the weakened team rule.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:50 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Ok then, whats the point of the 25man rule if you are going to be punished for using some of the other players, thats my point.

It is to reduce pressure on wages you fucking thick cunt. It doesn't contradict it in the least.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Ok then, whats the point of the 25man rule if you are going to be punished for using some of the other players, thats my point.

It is to reduce pressure on wages you fucking thick cunt. It doesn't contradict it in the least.

How? By leaving fuckin Hargreaves sitting in the stands while we pay his wages?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:

You are absolutely fucking unbelievable. I think you are trolling me here, so well done, you have actually succeeded in making me genuinely angry at how stupid and ignorant you are, you're the first person who has managed to do that on here, congratulations you fucking cumstain.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:

You are absolutely fucking unbelievable. I think you are trolling me here, so well done, you have actually succeeded in making me genuinely angry at how stupid and ignorant you are, you're the first person who has managed to do that on here, congratulations you fucking cumstain.

Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team? - Page 2 3696984471

Still havnt told me how it reduces pressure on wages, when you basically have to pay someone like Hargreaves or Woodgate sitting in the stands.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am

Mutant123 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:Didn't Eygpt win the last four ACON?

Last 3

dena wrote:The fuck happened to you guys? Neutral

Our coach, Hassan Shehata, lost control of the team. Our players were aging. That's why they are trying to promote the U-20 team.

The Bat-Man wrote:1 2 3 Vive L'Algerie.

They are virtually out of the competition as well. Laughing

Cameroon and Egypt are out. Algeria is virtually out. Tunisia and Nigeria are questionable.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Still havnt told me how it reduces pressure on wages, when you basically have to pay someone like Hargreaves or Woodgate sitting in the stands.

Those contracts were signed before the rule came in, shit-for-brains, and they would be sat in the stands anyway because they have a contract and they are injured. You'll notice that now the rule exists, they haven't had their contracts renewed.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 am

But you have the great Amir Zaki and Mido that should be ACON done.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Those contracts were signed before the rule came in, shit-for-brains, and they would be sat in the stands anyway because they have a contract and they are injured. You'll notice that now the rule exists, they haven't had their contracts renewed.

Exactly so how is it reducing pressure on wages, when you still have to pay the fuckin players in the stands.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 am

Mutant123 wrote:But you have the great Amir Zaki and Mido that should be ACON done.

Dry Smile

Please don't get me started on Mido.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:25 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Exactly so how is it reducing pressure on wages, when you still have to pay the fuckin players in the stands.

I cannot believe you do not see how having smaller squads reduces pressure on wages, it absolutely fucking beats me.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:28 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

I cannot believe you do not see how having smaller squads reduces pressure on wages, it absolutely fucking beats me.

Because the players left out of the squads will still have to be paid if they are under contract.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:But you have the great Amir Zaki and Mido that should be ACON done.

Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team? - Page 2 537999

Please don't get me started on Mido.

On the world cup game I liked being Egypt with a front three like this

Mido Zaki
    Zidan

Used to win the world cup with them. But Mido in game>Mido
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Because the players left out of the squads will still have to be paid if they are under contract.

Therefore you don't sign players who will be left out of a lot of games, therefore there is less competition among the clubs for players, because they can only have 25 players who are over 21, whereas before you could have 30, 40, which would increase demand.

Do you understand?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Therefore you don't sign players who will be left out of a lot of games, therefore there is less competition among the clubs for players, because they can only have 25 players who are over 21, whereas before you could have 30, 40, which would increase demand.

Do you understand?

Yeah I understand but its not the same for everyone, look at City. The only way to reduce the pressure on wages would be to sell the players left out.
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

No it doesn't, the weakened team rules related to the integrity of the League and preceded the 25 man squad rule, which related to youth development and wage inflation.

well then the weakened team rule basically contradicts the 25man squad rule.

It didn't contradict it all, the rules were perfectly compatible. All being in the 25 man squad rule shows is that a player is one of the top 25 over 21 players in the team, that doesn't make it impossible to field a weakened team.

Yeah I understand that, but I find it pathetic that you fine someone for using players from a squad he had to name.

You would, as I said initially, you are a sheep. Holloway and a few pundits you like talk negatively about a rule you don't understand, and you come up with a crappy rationalisation for why they're right. I bet you're religious.

Laughing

In all fairness, when Manchester United had won the league(2009 iirc), they fielded a youth team to face Hull. Granted the season was a wrap for them but Hull was still in the relegation race and while United still won I think a few clubs would have complained as well.
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 am

Oh BTW before Rooney rapes me, my comment wasn't about this whole 25 man rule, rather the principle used both by Egypt and Blackpool.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:54 am

United should have been fined for that, or at least made to justify why Ferguson felt that was the strongest team they could put out. I reckon you could make a decent argument that if he'd played the full XI then they'd have been reluctant to make any tackles for fear of injuring themselves.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:56 am

No response to me? Sad
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:58 am

I am tired of your irrelevant bullshit. City is obviously an extremely unusual case, and they signed an awful lot of players before this rule existed, moreover, unlike the rest of the Premier League, they can afford to pay players to do nothing.
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:59 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:United should have been fined for that, or at least made to justify why Ferguson felt that was the strongest team they could put out. I reckon you could make a decent argument that if he'd played the full XI then they'd have been reluctant to make any tackles for fear of injuring themselves.

Well at least your consistent, and yeah he didn't start Ronaldo and co because of the Champions League Final against Barcelona.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:59 am

It's only irellevant because it proves you wrong. I am right.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:It's only irellevant because it proves you wrong. I am right.
    Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team? - Page 2 6oz8gh

You're a spastic, son. Fuck off.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:It's only irellevant because it proves you wrong. I am right.
    Should Egypt be Forced to Play with their Senior Team? - Page 2 6oz8gh

You're a spastic, son. Fuck off.

posting dumb images as a last resort, unlucky mate. there there
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 am

I think they should be allowed to play whatever team they like. It is within the rules and will help these other players to get a good experience of international football.
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:07 am

You should be able to name any combination of players from the 25 man squad without question. Who decides which player is better than which? They've hardly stuck 11 players in the 25 man squad and filled it out with part time plumbers and builders after giving out leaflets at the pub. They're all professional footballers who should be capable at that level to some degree. If they are eligble to play for your team under the regulations, then there should not be an issue. You've got to look at the season as a whole.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 am

Simonc89 wrote:You should be able to name any combination of players from the 25 man squad without question. Who decides which player is better than which? They've hardly stuck 11 players in the 25 man squad and filled it out with part time plumbers and builders after giving out leaflets at the pub. They're all professional footballers who should be capable at that level to some degree. If they are eligble to play for your team under the regulations, then there should not be an issue. You've got to look at the season as a whole.

What about the teams around their opponents? It's hardly fair on them is it?
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

Simonc89 wrote:You should be able to name any combination of players from the 25 man squad without question. Who decides which player is better than which? They've hardly stuck 11 players in the 25 man squad and filled it out with part time plumbers and builders after giving out leaflets at the pub. They're all professional footballers who should be capable at that level to some degree. If they are eligble to play for your team under the regulations, then there should not be an issue. You've got to look at the season as a whole.

Laughing

Nothing is fair in professional football, I mean just look at transfer budgets. The teams have to do what they can do to succeed. It's not cheating at all, team A should only worry about team A, not team B. That's my view anyway, how would you have felt had Ronaldo or Rooney been injured in that Hull game missing a way more important match in Rome?
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 am

Who gives a shit? Your primary aim as manager of a football team is to do as well as possible for that club within the rules of the game. Using the example of Blackpool, I doubt they got promoted and went, hang about, let's throw every game and finish with 0 points. They played this so called "weakened team" and nearly enough scraped a 2-2 draw. Doesn't seem like a bad result to me for a newly promoted team against the team that finished 6th the season before.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:19 am

They should show respect for the other teams in their League.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:31 am