Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Steadman
Demba Ba
Gegilworld93
luke.
JonjoShelvey
Carlos Jenkinson
Jamie
Mouse
VivaRonaldoLAD
BigAndy9
LFC_Grunners
Grenade
Cadbury
17 posters

Why is there a lack of world class left footed strikers?

luke.
    luke.

Why is there a lack of world class left footed strikers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is there a lack of world class left footed strikers?

Post by luke. Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 am

James wrote:
    luke. wrote:Well, not exactly sure, but I'd guess there are more right footed people in the world then there are left footed, so I guess that's the root of the problem.

Which would lead onto left footed kids being forced to play at left back or left midfield because of the lack of their species?

You've probably got a point there. If I remember correctly, Evra and Cole both started out as strikers think
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Why is there a lack of world class left footed strikers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is there a lack of world class left footed strikers?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 am

James wrote:I'll have to start reporting soon. This is a post about world class left footed strikers. The only reason I listed the ones I did is because they are currently the top left footed strikers and it proves my point.

Can we stop posting troll suggestions and actually debate the question?

They done that to my Abramovich thread too, and then called for me to be banned. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 am

We have been through this before. He even lost on the poll which proves he isn't world class. I've also explained my reasons before along with posting an in depth list.

Van Persie isn't in the top 30 strikers in the world, nevermind being world class.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 am

The answer to your question would be the lack of left footed people, move along please.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 am

James is still being a spastic because Theo took the piss hmm
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 am

James wrote:We have been through this before. He even lost on the poll which proves he isn't world class. I've also explained my reasons before along with posting an in depth list.

Van Persie isn't in the top 30 strikers in the world, nevermind being world class.

Why is there a lack of world class left footed strikers? - Page 2 58503
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 am

James is trolling. Carroll is the best in the world.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
    James wrote:We have been through this before. He even lost on the poll which proves he isn't world class. I've also explained my reasons before along with posting an in depth list.

JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 am

Mata, Vela, Steven Fletcher, Piatti?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 am

Wow you are such a fucking spastic.
    Anonymous

James wrote:
    luke. wrote:Well, not exactly sure, but I'd guess there are more right footed people in the world then there are left footed, so I guess that's the root of the problem.

Which would lead onto left footed kids being forced to play at left back or left midfield because of the lack of their species?

I sure as hell had to.
    Anonymous

rossi is superior to van persie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 am

Cadbury wrote:James is trolling. Carroll is the best in the world.

I'd say he is in the top somewhere. I think he can be world class.

Last edited by NoviNovak on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 am

Podolski isn't a striker either, Carroll is better than Saha as well.

The most important is missing though, it's

RAÚL Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 am

Now people are posting single smiley replies, insulting me for no good reason or in some cases a blank reply.

The fact that none of you can back up your points compared to the many times i've backed up mine proves you are wrong. I can't believe you've managed to turn this into a debate about Van Persie again.

You lot need to take a long hard look at yourselves.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 am

Dan wrote:
    James wrote:

I sure as hell had to.
    Same.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:58 am

James wrote:Now people are posting single smiley replies, insulting me for no good reason or in some cases a blank reply.

The fact that none of you can back up your points compared to the many times i've backed up mine proves you are wrong. I can't believe you've managed to turn this into a debate about Van Persie again.

there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:58 am

Yeah, i'm left footed and I had to play leftback in football matches cos i'm the only left footed player, it was a disaster, I can't tackle, i just floored like 4 people
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:59 am

James wrote:Now people are posting single smiley replies, insulting me for no good reason or in some cases a blank reply.

lol this guy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:59 am

It is nice to see some people responding to this thread properly. We had no left footers in my school team, i'm not sure who even played on the left side.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 am

A lot of it is probably to do with the fact that at grassroots level, players are mainly taught to play with their right foot. We could do with some more lefties.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Podolski isn't a striker either, Carroll is better than Saha as well.

The most important is missing though, it's

RAÚL Very Happy

Raul not worthy
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 am

To start with you were the one trying to wind up Arsenal fans by blatantly not including him in your list, and putting the likes of Saha ahead of him. Then you go on saying RVP "isn't even Top 30" Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 am

Please I beg you to report me then.

Van Persie is a world class striker, in all competitions last season he scored 22 goals in 33 games.

James, you are a retard.

Last edited by NoviNovak on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 am

we had to use both feet when i play football

its probably just english british thing to onl yplay with 1 foot and to abuse left footed players
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 am

James. Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 am

Why is there a lack of world class left footed strikers? - Page 2 556852950
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 am

mauro=beast wrote:rossi is superior to van persie

Agreed. Excellent striker.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 am

James trolling again.

If Van Persie isn't world class then Hull is the most beautiful city in Europe.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 am

Why is there a lack of world class left footed strikers? - Page 2 Not-this-shit-again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:26 am