Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
YukiAbe1996
Kuled
Pippo
ResurrectionRooney
JonjoShelvey
ShakerMatty
10 posters

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 4 Empty Re: Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 am

Forest wrote:It's been pretty fun so far actually, just the rules are really annoying Laughing

The season runs from April to November in 2010, yet the CONCACAF Champions League I think starts in August 2010 and ends in April 2011, so it runs over 2 seasons

Ah. The AFC starts as soon as you take over tbh and ends in October. Qualifying starts in Fevruary and ends in May.

I'm really enjoying this so far tbh.
    Anonymous

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 4 Empty Re: Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 am

Ah cool. I'll have to use a SA team as I couldn't get the Egypt league to work.

It's more fun doing it this way than the way Polska said. The Pentagon Challenge is too time consuming and boring to get into
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 am

Forest wrote:Ah cool. I'll have to use a SA team as I couldn't get the Egypt league to work.

It's more fun doing it this way than the way Polska said. The Pentagon Challenge is too time consuming and boring to get into

I agree. It's for people who stick to FM saves or are hardcore FM gamers.

Al-Ahly are a sinking ship now anyway. All the legends at the club and all the good players are leaving and Al-Ahly have hardly any money. They only gave me 400k.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 am

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 4 Pip10

Thank you Pip, but I don't want him shifty
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 am

Forest wrote:Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 4 Pip10

Thank you Pip, but I don't want him Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 4 279869

Laughing

I wanted him, but he wasn't interested.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am

Imma recap what I have won, just to stay on track.

Egyptian Premier League

Egyptian Cup

Egyptian Super Cup

African Champions League

African Super Cup

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 4 69649
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Started as Santos,Trying to keep hold of Ganso and Neymar.Inter put like a 15mill bid in for Ganso. Dry Smile If any of them would to leave I'd prefer it to be Neymar
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 pm

I'm now at Penarol btw. Squad is decent and I have a good budget. This will be tough though..
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Ye,I'm gonna let Neymar go p'raps.Still need to think of who to replace him tho.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Donovan is back after 2 months out eek2
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Looks like I am in the Sudamencia or basically the Europa League of SA. First Result:

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 4 XqY8L

Cool
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 am

I still haven't started this. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 am

So far...

I'm 2nd in the Western Conference after 16 games

In the Semi-Finals of the US Cup
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 am

I've been drawn against a team called Joe Public in the Champions League Pleminary Round Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 am

Might have to give this a go.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 am

Joe Public are no mugs.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 am

Forest wrote:I've been drawn against a team called Joe Public in the Champions League Pleminary Round Laughing

Trindidad and Tobago team, I played as them for 5 seasons. I managed to get a fabulous Trinidad regen, was already 'one of the best players at the club' at 16.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:42 am

Im going to start this, but i don't know who to go?
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:49 am

Any ideas people??
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:56 am

Africa or Asia.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:59 am

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 4 2wdqczc Are those the leagues to pick??
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 am

You can pick whatever you like as long as you have a league in each continent eek2
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 am

Starting in the MLS
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 am

That's what i've done too, La Galaxy.

Who have you chosen?
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:09 am

New York Red Bulls!
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:12 am

This Sosa chap I have is fantastic! His stats say he is average, but he literally gets all my goals Laughing
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 am

Dont even think there in the tourni facepalm
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 am

Gotta start his again my FM as gone fawlty :S.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 am

Started again as LA Galaxy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:27 am

In my first Champions League Game:

LA Galaxy 2-1 Joe Public

Dominated them, should have scored much more. If I lose now i'll be pissed off. Got the away leg next week

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:06 pm