Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
YukiAbe1996
Kuled
Pippo
ResurrectionRooney
JonjoShelvey
ShakerMatty
10 posters

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge

Kuled

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge

Post by Kuled Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 am

OMG THAT SONG PIP!!!! not worthy
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 am

Kuled wrote:OMG THAT SONG PIP!!!! Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 2 914411

Thank you Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 am

I only have South Africa available for Africa, does anyone know how I can use an Egyptian team?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 am

Forest wrote:I only have South Africa available for Africa, does anyone know how I can use an Egyptian team?

You have to download it. I got a pack with a few African teams on. Think I got it from the official SI Forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 am

I'll have a look for it then eek2
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 am

If you have to add extra shit to your game then count me out, turns out the OFC Champions League isn't playable in my game.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If you have to add extra shit to your game then count me out, turns out the OFC Champions League isn't playable in my game.

http://www.mediafire.../?henoz4qd2mffw

Should be if you download these leagues from here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 am

That link doesn't work Pip

I'll make the Oceania Champions League optional then if it's not included in the original game
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:43 am

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/50451-my-hexagon-challenge/page__st__220

Page 12 if it's not already.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 am

I don't think i'll bother with the Oceania Champions League then if you have to download them seperately Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 am

Right, for anyone doing this, you don't have to do the Oceania Champions League.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 am

Al Ahly is is then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 am

I've started as LA Galaxy, and i've opened up the Top Divisions in: South Africa, Australia, South Korea, England, Spain, USA, Mexico, Brazil.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:01 am

I have Egypt, New Caledonia, Turkey, USA, Uruguay and Australia opened.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 am

Season 1: Playing as Real Madrid, dumped out of the Champions League by Ajax in Last 16 stage.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 am

Dominating the Champions League of Africa. Beat a tean from Niger 3-0 and beat ES Setif of Algeria 3-0 Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 2 232912
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:50 am

I will play this. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Pip wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Pip wrote:This is better than The Pentagon.

I'd hate to play a save where I can't sign foreign players.
    That is an optional rule if you wish to make it more difficult.

Only real rule of the pentagon that differs from Forest's OP is that you start as unemployed with Sunday League reputation.

I started with Semi Pro and not even teams in the 7th division of England wanted to hire me Neutral
    Good. You should be able to find a job in Malaysia or Indonesia's second divisions pretty easily! thumb

----------------------------------

IF YOU GUYS WANT I can upload my New Zealand, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia databases. All 100% working for 11.3 and I know for fact the Moroccan and Tunisian are very accurate and very well done. Wink
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:15 pm

I didn't load them leagues. I wanted to do that Iron Man challenge on there, so loaded Great British Leagues.

Anyway, in the final of the AFC. Ismaily await me. I have drawn and lost to them, so hopefully I win this one.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 pm

I might do this.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Turns out the final is over 2 legs. Drew 2-2 with Ismaily, but they have the 2 away goals Sad.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 am

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 2 YdG5s

I don't know. I might stay another season with Al Ahly to build up my reputation, or should I move elsewhere?

Anyway, 1 down, 4 to go.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 am

Damn this shit sounds cool but I don't have time to play FM Crying or Very sad
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am

Count me in,But how much Shizz do I have to DL?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 am

You don't, unless you don't want to be SA.

What African continent do you want to be?
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am

Eygpt I'd pefer.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 am

If you tell me what countries you want, i'll upload you a fresh save.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 am

Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 2 Jo32S

So near yet so far Sad.

Plus what it said was BS. It was an even game. We weren't 'carevd up' many times at all'.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:05 am

Doing well so far Pip Surprised

Do you have a link for the Egyptian League? I wasn't able to start yesterday, my laptop kept freezing.
    Dink
    Dink

Post by Dink Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:07 am

Pip wrote:Conquer the Continents: Football Manager Challenge - Page 2 Jo32S

So near yet so far Sad.

Plus what it said was BS. It was an even game. We weren't 'carevd up' many times at all'.
    Musn't be that sad if we are going by the 'Sad' emote

But, 45 Goals, 9 Conceded not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:40 am