Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 5 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 am

Bloated transvestite wonder-woman Laughing

I've fallen in love with the Rock again.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 5 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Marvin Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:44 am

"Get your punk ass off The Rock's twitter" rofl
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 am

Laughing Classic Rock insults.

Aside from the jokes, he's telling the truth about Cena.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 am

Has Hulk Hogan retired yet? scratch
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 am

ClarkY wrote:Has Hulk Hogan retired yet? scratch

I believe he fights in a different company.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 am

The creative team certainly bring their worst to the table when it comes to Cena's promos. But I think Cena has a hand in it too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:Has Hulk Hogan retired yet? scratch

I believe he fights in a different company.

TNA. Doesn't fight, though he might with Sting soon. Just does promos along with Bischoff and others.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 am

I thought it would backfire Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 am

In the Cena vs Rock feud, who do the crowd cheer?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 am

They cheer CM Punk as an anti-hero, over Cena. So who do you think?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 am

anyone under 15 is Cena. Anyone over is the Rock.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:The creative team certainly bring their worst to the table when it comes to Cena's promos. But I think Cena has a hand in it too.

Tbf to them, the team doesn't have much to work with, it's Cena. Laughing The guy is just as corny as Randy's face persona imo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 am

I hate his outfit most of all. Just stupid for a wrestler, and corny as you said.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 pm

I've read somewhere before that Cena does most of his promos himself, as a 'top' star he gets control and writes his own promos. Though once Trips is in charge in reality everything will pick up again, because he is one of the best on the mic in the business IMO and knows how to write promos and will get guys in who will get younger talent over just using the mic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Wonder if he will give Dre McIntyre a chance. Ziggler too, minus Vickie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 am

On wwe.com.

Cody Rhodes ventured to San Diego's Comic-Con International this year to dole out paper justice to the costumed fans in attendance, going to great personal expense to provide the annual pop-culture extravaganza with these paper bags.

It's fucking paper bags, how much is it going to cost? rofl
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 am

Laughing i like the paper bag gimmick. It's so simple, that it's good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 am

Can't wait for tonight, gonna stay up. Should be fun. If the match does go ahead and Miz wins and Del Rio cashes in, i'll be furious.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:03 am

I so wish Daniel Bryan cashed in on Smackdown and beat Christian, two time world champion with a title span of less than a week. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:05 am

Steadman wrote:I so wish Daniel Bryan cashed in on Smackdown and beat Christian, two time world champion with a title span of less than a week. Laughing

Yeah, I was hoping at MITB when Orton put Christian on the table twice that DB came out cashed in and took the title.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 am

James wrote:
    Steadman wrote:I so wish Daniel Bryan cashed in on Smackdown and beat Christian, two time world champion with a title span of less than a week. Laughing

Yeah, I was hoping at MITB when Orton put Christian on the table twice that DB came out cashed in and took the title.
    Can't really stand either of them atm, mostly Orton. Christian used to be good as part of a tag team with Edge, sadly the tag team division nowadays pales in comparison to the Attitude era. Orton used to be good as a heel, but he's quickly turning into Smackdown's version of Cena.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:20 am

Prefer Cena to Orton myself.

RAW should be good tonight, Hunter's first night in charge, Rey v Miz (with ADR and Cena in the picture somewhere)
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:31 am

Steadman wrote:
    James wrote:

Can't really stand either of them atm, mostly Orton. Christian used to be good as part of a tag team with Edge, sadly the tag team division nowadays pales in comparison to the Attitude era. Orton used to be good as a heel, but he's quickly turning into Smackdown's version of Cena.

Christian IMO is one of the best around in the company at the moment, heel or face. Orton when he turned faced became Cena 2.0.

Daniel Bryan won't cash in for a while, to give Christian a deserved good run finally for the hard work he has put in throughout his career and to establish Bryan himself to many as a guy who people can see as champion. I hope he cashes in at WrestleMania next year against Punk. Danielson vs Punk for the WWE title would be the real main event and eclipse Cena vs Rock. I will seriously mark the fuck out if that match happens. Punk vs Danielson WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 5 13664But WWE are too stupid to do it, plus they wouldn't want to detract from Cena vs Rock as the main match and wouldn't want anything getting the better of that match.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 am

What is Bryan specifically good at, submissions?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 am

CM Punk was apparently advertised as been there tonight. But someone also said he was advertised to be there last week and obviously wasn't so it might be bullshit again.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 am

Don't think he should be, but what are they going to do when they crown a new champ? Punk has the belt...

easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Don't think he should be, but what are they going to do when they crown a new champ? Punk has the belt...

Unveil a new belt that has reportedly been in the works for ages.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:35 am

How about this.

Miz wins tonight, no cash in. Miz holds this new belt.
    Punk doesnt turn up
    Cena gets a title match at Summerslam v Miz to make up for the fact he should of had a rematch v Punk. Miz retains. ADR tries to cash in but Miz beats him (first person not to win after cashing in)
    So Miz is pretty much established as the champ now. Punk comes back the next night going on about how he is the real champ etc etc.
    Big build up, could be epic with how good they both are on the mic.
    Survivor Series - Miz wins, holds both belts. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 5 781738

Alternatively Survivor Series could be the end of the run for Miz and Punk re-signs and holds both belts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 am

If Rey get's the title. Neutral I still think he's past it and without a mask he wouldn't have anything near the level of popularity he has. Also another kiddies guy, along with Cena and Kingston. Soon however there will be a face that I love. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 am

Miz will be that face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:26 am