Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 3 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Demoz Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

VKM is relieved of his duties. Laughing

Miz vs Mysterio next week. Whoever wins, is gonna lose right through a Del Rio cash in.
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 3 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Nah, Miz is gonna beat Rey, ADR is gonna try cash in, Miz is gonna pull off superMiz.

Cool

Either way we can have ADR & Miz feud cheers Which could be the way to get Miz a full face turn before Summerslam. Someone did say on here ADR to win his first title at Summerslam, so he could fail the cash in, feud with Miz... Miz turns face like that advert hints he will, then ADR beats him at Summerslam.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 pm

mikethemiz
    The Miz

Injured leg or not...just let be known that I would have been WWE champion tonight. Vince only delayed the inedible.

Wtf :lol:He wont answer me on twitter, I want that PPV jacket of his. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 3 1371890812
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 pm

I knew they would have a tournament and if Punk was to come back they have a chance for a real v fake title storyline and unifying them.

Annoyed they went back on Cena being 'fired' but kind of expected it just not the way it happened. This is the storyline that confirms Trips taking over from Vince and I see it being a very good thing for the company.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:25 pm

I wanna see how they move from PG to non PG. They did it before, they can't stay PG forever. Although it will probably be a few years before that happens.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 pm

They would slowly stop censoring stuff as time goes on, that would be my guess.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Fell asleep last night just before the Rey / Truth match and woke up to Hunters music rock on

We all knew Vinny was stepping down sooner or later, happy that Hunter will be on TV now, but I'll miss Vince Sad

And I think WWE has been slowly coming out of PG for a while, from headshots at Mania to Rocky saying ass 1000 times in two promos Very Happy

Just hope that's the end of the RAW GM pray
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Wait, what does that mean with the management IRL? Not sure if the last bit meant anything. Great that Cena is going to take a break. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 3 567798 Back to hating him now.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I think it's been gradually moving from Vince to Hunter for a long time now. Vince is still #1 backstage atm, but it won't be long till Hunter has control eek2
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:Wait, what does that mean with the management IRL? Not sure if the last bit meant anything. Great that Cena is going to take a break. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 3 567798 Back to hating him now.

I think it's covering what is happening in real life and let the fans know that Triple H will be the one who takes over full control, whether that's now or in the future. Triple H will replace Vince McMahon. I for one am happy with it be Trips, he knows the business inside and out and knows what the fans want. He will IMO be the one who gets rid of PG for good and goes back the time between Attitude and PG, which I personally loved.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Good to see Ricardo back too.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 am

After how good that PPV was, RAW was shiiiiiiiite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:48 am

Spider wrote:After how good that PPV was, RAW was shiiiiiiiite.
    I didn't watch it when it was live, came on this morning... Watched the first bit, then watch Miz's match, fast forwarded to the ends of the other matches... Watched Miz's next match, fast forwarded to where Cena came out and watched it from there.

:lol:I always skip the matches i'm not interested in if I don't watch live.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:13 am

I didn't think it was that bad, some pretty good matches (even if we knew the outcomes) and a great ending.

Punk shouldn't of been there, and Cena shouldn't of wrestled and we got neither.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 am

CoVkId01 wrote:

I didn't think it was that bad, some pretty good matches (even if we knew the outcomes) and a great ending.

Punk shouldn't of been there, and Cena shouldn't of wrestled and we got neither.

Actually we got both, Punk wasn't there and Cena didn't wrestle. Laughing

Honestly though RAW was never going to live up to the Money In The Bank PPV really, it was that good of a PPV.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:34 am

easley91 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:

Actually we got both, Punk wasn't there and Cena didn't wrestle. Laughing

Honestly though RAW was never going to live up to the Money In The Bank PPV really, it was that good of a PPV.

That's what I meant doh
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:34 am

Guessing they're gonna have to keep Punk off TV for a while to let the storyline build momentum. Or they could have Punk sign a new contract next monday after whoever wins the final match, then it would make that wwe 'title' meaningless. Cool
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 am

The Miz Vs CM Punk, Champion vs. Champion match at Summerslam. It's a really interesting scenario they've got at the moment, any one of 4 men could conceivably walk out Raw next Monday as Champion.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:08 am

CM Punk will not be back for a while, not at SummerSlam or next week. Punk returning that soon would just ruin the whole angle they have IMO. He left with the title and that is it as far as the storyline goes. If he ever decides to come back they can have a real v fake title unification ala Razor Ramon v HBK WrestleMania X for the IC title.

A new title will surely be revealed on RAW, I just hope it's better than the new Divas, Tag and ECW titles they revealed and used.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:14 am

Wonder who's going to step up now that Punk's not on Raw. I'd settle for the Miz.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 am

A Cena/Miz/ADR feud could be entertaining.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 am

HeymanHustle Paul Heyman
    Another EXCLUSIVE photo of @CMpunk crashing @WWE at ComicCon! http://twitpic.com/5toiv9
    1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

HeymanHustle Paul Heyman
    EXCLUSIVE PHOTO - @CMPunk crashes @WWE, HHH, et al at ComicCon! http://twitpic.com/5toi36

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 am

Really annoying, but I've got the Summer Slam promo song stuck in my head. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 am

Spider wrote:HeymanHustle Paul Heyman
    Another EXCLUSIVE photo of @CMpunk crashing @WWE at ComicCon! http://twitpic.com/5toiv9

HeymanHustle Paul Heyman
    EXCLUSIVE PHOTO - @CMPunk crashes @WWE, HHH, et al at ComicCon! http://twitpic.com/5toi36

Love the traded insults at the end. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 am

Vince Mcmahon is crying. Crying or Very sad
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:09 am

Spider wrote:HeymanHustle Paul Heyman

HeymanHustle Paul Heyman

"You know where to find me, Stephanie has my phone number" WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 3 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:36 pm

http://twitpic.com/5toi36

http://twitpic.com/5toiv9

Punk looks pretty good in them photos. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Love it! Cannot wait to see Punk back, which he will be just not for a while I don't think so WWE can establish a 'new' champion and belt building them up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Didn't know that Punk was going out with Beth. Surprised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

easley91 wrote:Love it! Cannot wait to see Punk back, which he will be just not for a while I don't think so WWE can establish a 'new' champion and belt building them up.

Hope they don't mess this up. But so far, besides predictably keeping Cena, they've done it perfectly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 pm