Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
El_indian
Mario
Mustangt125
Danny
ayvee1
Harrold
Johnny
Laurencio
Vexxed
fluffy_kittens
Carlos Jenkinson
Drake
Jamie
Grenade
Steadman
Barton
Zzonked
Sean
Theo Filippo
AriseForLife
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
arsenalap11
Cadbury
Walcott
Coatsy
Ricardo
El Jefe
SBSP
32 posters

Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM

Poll

Title.

[ 14 ]
    Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_left47%Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_left3%Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_left23%Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_left0%Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_left3%Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_left7%Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_left7%Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 30
    Anonymous

Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Can see Chris' point. Di María, Özil, Alonso and Marcelo. Fucking awful service for Ronaldo.
    Every single one of them useless V Barcelona time and time again.

How many goals did Real Madrid score against them in the 5 times they played last season?

Which again brings me back to my point that you clearly don't watch La Liga often.
    You clearly don't watch Liverpool that often.

Barca boy.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM

Post by Jamie Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

I watch every Liverpool game.

Not really sure why you keep getting involved in these debates that you don't know enough about to back up your clichés.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Chris wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Can see Chris' point. Di María, Özil, Alonso and Marcelo. Fucking awful service for Ronaldo.

How many goals did Real Madrid score against them in the 5 times they played last season?
    I don't see how this makes Messi any worse. Neutral
    Why do you not understand anything that is said? This is about players getting service, Messi gets a hell of alot more than Ronaldo because he has a superior team around him.
    Messi drops deep a lot and he also provides other players with his accurate passing, you make it sound like he acts as a poacher who just finishes off the attack. When he gets the ball he can dribble through whole defences and score with ease, that is not down to him getting better service it's down to his talent. Both Ronaldo and Messi see similar amounts of the play go through them with Madrid and Barcelona, they both have world class players around them and time again Messi has proved he can do more with and without the ball.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Benzema ??
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm

as a pure striker - Eto'o
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 pm

El Pipita wrote:Benzema ??

Adebayor cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:I watch every Liverpool game.

Not really sure why you keep getting involved in these debates that you don't know enough about to back up your clichés.
    If i ever need an accountant i'll come to you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Steadman wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Why do you not understand anything that is said? This is about players getting service, Messi gets a hell of alot more than Ronaldo because he has a superior team around him.
    Messi drops deep a lot and he also provides other players with his accurate passing, you make it sound like he acts as a poacher who just finishes off the attack. When he gets the ball he can dribble through whole defences and score with ease, that is not down to him getting better service it's down to his talent. Both Ronaldo and Messi see similar amounts of the play go through them with Madrid and Barcelona, they both have world class players around them and time again Messi has proved he can do more with and without the ball.
    Cool story bro.

Last edited by Chris on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Take that off.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by Cristiano Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Where the fuck is Falcao? and you people ride messi's dick too much....
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:05 pm

I don't consider Ronaldo or Messi strikers (and no I havent read the thread becaus this has probably been discussed) also this poll doesnt even have some of the best real strikers of the past 12 months (Rossi, Cavani, etc.) so I didnt vote.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Steadman wrote:Take that off.

Last edited by Chris on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Messi is not even worth a mention he's shit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Chris wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Cool story bro.

Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 41389_1089570202_2161_n
    Steadman?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:12 pm

19Jones19v wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    SBSP wrote:I don't see how this makes Messi any worse. Neutral
    Cool story bro.

Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 41389_1089570202_2161_n
    Steadman?
    Correct. Simples
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 pm

I really don't understand the point in posting it.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 pm

ban chris?
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Chris you're acting like quite a prick..
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Why ban him over that?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Chris can be such a tool. The only way he can back up his point is saying I don't understand and then posting someone's picture. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 pm

arsenalap11 wrote:Chris you're acting like quite a prick..
    Yeh.. ok.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Full of slacked jawed phaggots around here.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 pm

You drunk Suspect
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Your bodybuilding forum memes are retarded. Except the Bert one. That's pretty funny sometimes. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 pm

arsenalap11 wrote:You drunk Suspect
    Right you just called me a prick. I didn't call you anything or even speak to you first and i didn't do anything prickish, whats the fuckin deal?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Chris wrote:
    Right you just called me a prick. I didn't call you anything or even speak to you first and i didn't do anything prickish, whats the fuckin deal?
    Crazy 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:24 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Crazy 2
    Who is the best striker in the world right now? CURRENT FORM - Page 6 MelGibsonCrazy
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Chris wrote:

I didn't call you a prick.. I said you're acting like a prick, I don't normally have a problem with you at all but was there any point reply to Steadman by posting a picture of him? That's a big prickish..
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Voted Torres
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 pm

arsenalap11 wrote:
    Chris wrote:

I didn't call you a prick.. I said you're acting like a prick, I don't normally have a problem with you at all but was there any point reply to Steadman by posting a picture of him? That's a big prickish..
    Isit really prickish to post a picture of somebody? If you posted one of me i'd find it funny. I thought it was a good pic for that line and it would make him crack up.

Did you take offence from that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:08 am