Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
menalawyerguy
ShakerMatty
SBSP
ayvee1
Jord
North_Sea_Tiger
arsenalap11
Scuba Steve
12 posters

How many cock push ups can you do?

Poll

How many cock push ups can you do?

[ 5 ]
    How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 Bar_left33%How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 10 ]
    How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 Bar_left67%How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Anonymous

How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many cock push ups can you do?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:25 am

James wrote:
    crump wrote:I wonder what happened if I tried it.

I reckon my cock would bend and I'd damage my muscles in my dick.

How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503 How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 58503

Laughing
    Anonymous

How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many cock push ups can you do?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 am

Dan wrote:There are muscles in the penis.. shifty

Nope.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 am

Well whatever is in the penis, I'll damage it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:18 am

crump wrote:Well whatever is in the penis, I'll damage it.

Tissue
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Tissue

This is an example of shit sex ed. classes in the UK.

Channel 4 have taught me sex, aswell as many playground discussions, these didn't cover the anatomy of the penis.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:22 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:There are muscles in the penis.. shifty

Nope.

Wrong, there are. It itself is not a muscle, but there are muscles with in the penis.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

crump wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Tissue

Channel 4 have taught me sex, aswell as many playground discussions, these didn't cover the anatomy of the penis.

I learned the composition of a penis in 7th grade sex ed class. I remember that day quite well because the teacher said, "If the penis was a muscle, you could enlarge and strengthen it by working out".
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 am

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:There are muscles in the penis.. How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 279869

Nope.

Wrong, there are. It itself is not a muscle, but there are muscles with in the penis.

FUCK YEA. Knew I was right. How many cock push ups can you do? - Page 2 225495

What was that, Playmaker? study
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    crump wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Tissue

I learned the composition of a penis in 7th grade sex ed class. I remember that day quite well because the teacher said, "If the penis was a muscle, you could enlarge and strengthen it by working out".

you can, just not to any massive degree, an inch or half an inch. It's all about increasing the blood flow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:24 pm