Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MickStupp
fluffy_kittens
wellz
7 posters

worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of

wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of Empty worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of

Post by wellz Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:02 am

Video in the article

Referee 'sorry' over handball howler
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of Empty Re: worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of

Post by fluffy_kittens Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 am

Australia still won, although it was a terrible call. Where as in last summers world cup in the USA vs Slovenia game we scored the winning goal off a header and the ref blew his whistle and never gave an explanation why and if you watched the replay the slovenians were holding our guys the whole time.

Also nothing is as bad as Maradonas and Henrys clear as day handballs really imo.
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of Empty Re: worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of

Post by wellz Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:Australia still won, although it was a terrible call. Where as in last summers world cup in the USA vs Slovenia game we scored the winning goal off a header and the ref blew his whistle and never gave an explanation why and if you watched the replay the slovenians were holding our guys the whole time.

Also nothing is as bad as Maradonas and Henrys clear as day handballs really imo.

yeah the calls in the 2010 world cup were awful cause they actually had an impact I agree. hahah way worse then maradonas and henry's though. SHE PICKED UP THE BALL AND HELD IT hahah pretty ridiculous.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:01 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:Australia still won, although it was a terrible call. Where as in last summers world cup in the USA vs Slovenia game we scored the winning goal off a header and the ref blew his whistle and never gave an explanation why and if you watched the replay the slovenians were holding our guys the whole time.

Huh Are you being serious?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 am

That man just ruined his career.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 am

Reminds me of Duberry's handball vs us. Dry Smile
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:05 am

Duberry not worthy
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 am

MickStupp wrote:

worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of 963615 Are you being serious?

yes Henrys was clear as day and ripped off a whole nation. France should've never been in the 2010 world cup, now who knows when Republic of Ireland will ever get that close again. And again how many times have you seen Maradona's legendary hand of god, clearly a handball. Both of those had a far bigger impact.

The Equitorial Guinea handball was a worse handball but didnt have that much of an impact since australia won anyway
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 am

Fluffy Kittens facepalm

This handball was way worse than Maradona's or Henry's. She fucking picked up the ball and held it in her hands for a good 3 seconds facing the referee. Who cares if Australia won anyways? It was still the worst handball call ever!
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 am

ahlycotc wrote:Fluffy Kittens worst piece of officiating I have ever seen or lack of 58503

This handball was way worse than Maradona's or Henry's. She fucking picked up the ball and held it in her hands for a good 3 seconds facing the referee. Who cares if Australia won anyways? It was still the worst handball call ever!

I'm talking about total impact. People in Ireland rioted, there was a court hearing with Thierry Henry. Doubt there would've been a court case against this girl if Australia lost.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 am

Insane.

Similar incident has happened before.

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 am

Fanatic wrote:Insane.

Similar incident has happened before.

I remember that. rofl What a plonker. rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:15 am