Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Kelloggg8
LFC_Grunners
Demoz
Marvin
Jamie
Lux
Kuled
moscowmadeit3
Sean
Grenade
Carlos Jenkinson
luke.
fergiesrednose
Walcott
Childish Logic
Barton
Mouse
menalawyerguy
22 posters

Ronaldo loves United. He would never play for City

Sean

Ronaldo loves United.  He would never play for City - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo loves United. He would never play for City

Post by Sean Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:59 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Shouldn't believe everything you read.

Could say that about Ronaldo saying he didnt give an interview Awesome Face
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Ronaldo loves United.  He would never play for City - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo loves United. He would never play for City

Post by Walcott Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Ronaldo said this on Twitter:

The Sunday Mirror publishes an interview with me today. All that content is false. I have never spoke with the newspaper, and never made those statements
    Someone hacked onto Ronaldo's Twitter:

Someone hacked onto my Twitter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:15 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Ronaldo-never-said-he-would-8217-ve-gone-to-Man?urn=sow-wp2992

The Sunday Mirror publishes an interview with me today. All that content
    is false. I have never spoke with the newspaper, and never made those
    statements

ronaldo would not leave madrid for city lol you people are too quick to believe stuff from the media. you could tell there was something fishy, no one talks like that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 am

btw it was me and someone else who was saying ronaldo loves utd and he does..
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 am

ViVaRooney wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Ronaldo-never-said-he-would-8217-ve-gone-to-Man?urn=sow-wp2992

The Sunday Mirror publishes an interview with me today. All that content
    is false. I have never spoke with the newspaper, and never made those
    statements

ronaldo would not leave madrid for city lol you people are too quick to believe stuff from the media. you could tell there was something fishy, no one talks like that

This! He wouldn't gain anything from saying such a thing and tbh I don't think that he's stupid enough to swap Madrid for City. Aint he already on £20m ish a year anyway?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 am

ViVaRooney wrote:btw it was me and someone else who was saying ronaldo loves utd and he does..

rofl
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:49 am

ViVaRooney wrote:btw it was me and someone else who was saying ronaldo loves utd and he does..

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:53 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t5768p90-real-madrid-ready-to-sell-ronaldo-lol

But despite that switch fulfilling a boyhood dream, Ronaldo still harbours affection for his old club.

He said: ""Every time I can, I try to watch United's games on television.

"I still like to know what's happening at Old Trafford. And despite now being at Real, I'm always happy when I know when United have won."

Read
    more:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2654568/Cristiano-Ronaldo-I-still-love-Manchester-United.html#ixzz1MvZhuTX1
    ronaldo'sfriend wrote:“Ronaldo is an exceptional person and fantastic player,” he sad. “He was able to win everything at United. He was attracted to Real Madrid but this doesn’t mean that one day he will not be able to return. He likes the football in the Premier League.

He likes this football club and you never know, he might come back one day. I think so. He loved United and still loves them. Anything can happen. You never know.”
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 am

I came into this thread twice reading the title as "Rooney." Neutral

Now that I've realised it was Ronaldo, I remember reading this on BBC I think. Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:31 am

ViVaRooney wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/t5768p90-real-madrid-ready-to-sell-ronaldo-lol

But despite that switch fulfilling a boyhood dream, Ronaldo still harbours affection for his old club.

"I still like to know what's happening at Old Trafford. And despite now being at Real, I'm always happy when I know when United have won."

Read
    more:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2654568/Cristiano-Ronaldo-I-still-love-Manchester-United.html#ixzz1MvZhuTX1
    ronaldo'sfriend wrote:“Ronaldo is an exceptional person and fantastic player,” he sad. “He was able to win everything at United. He was attracted to Real Madrid but this doesn’t mean that one day he will not be able to return. He likes the football in the Premier League.

He likes this football club and you never know, he might come back one day. I think so. He loved United and still loves them. Anything can happen. You never know.”

That's a nice and touching story but I'm forgetting where he says he loves United after the 1000's of opportunity's
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/t5768p90-real-madrid-ready-to-sell-ronaldo-lol

Read
    more:

That's a nice and touching story but I'm forgetting where he says he loves United after the 1000's of opportunity's

he doesnt have to literally say he loves man utd you idiot, you should be able to take that away from the things he has said about man utd. he shouldnt have to spell it out for retards like you

and his best friend has said ronado loves man utd
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:53 am

ViVaRooney wrote:and his best friend has said ronado loves man utd
    His best friend come out on Twitter and said thats untrue.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:56 am

my best friend said I'm the funniest person in the world.

of course, this must be true, my bestest friend evar said it.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 am

luke. wrote:my best friend said I'm the funniest person in the world.

of course, this must be true, my bestest friend evar said it.
    Ronaldo loves United.  He would never play for City - Page 3 70955
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:42 am

Marvin wrote:Well this sort of blew up in the OP's face.

Suppose so. But it was posted on soccernet and Sky, two highly credible news outlets. So it wasn't unreasonable to believe it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 am

Torres said he still loves Liverpool.. Mischief
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Read
    more:

he doesnt have to literally say he loves man utd you idiot, you should be able to take that away from the things he has said about man utd. he shouldnt have to spell it out for retards like you

You can't even understand basic punctuation and you're calling me a retard, pull out the evidence of him showing any resemblance of his love for united then.

This should be funny
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 am

The key phrase that slipped by me:

Ronaldo was quoted as saying by the Sunday Mirror.

If I had noticed that on first read, I wouldn't have posted this. Apologies to Ronaldo bum lickers. Embarassed
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 am

Told u it was all a bag of spanners!! Ronaldo to city... More chance of me bumming YaYa (dry)
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 am

The Mirror hasn't retracted or corrected the story yet. The original story was written by a guy named Jim Hughes. He should be sacked for fabricating an interview, unless, of course, Ronaldo's tweet was born out of a retrospective realization that he said something really really stupid and he is the one who is lying. Doubt it though. It would be a better tactic to say that he was misquoted. If the interview did indeed happen, it ought to be provable in some way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Read
    more:

You can't even understand basic punctuation and you're calling me a retard, pull out the evidence of him showing any resemblance of his love for united then.

This should be funny

i have no reason to continue if all the facts i have put forward over two threads by quotes from ronaldo himself and his close family and friends are not enough for you

go fucking learn how to debate, making up stuff cause you hope it is true is not the way to go about it. thats all you have been doing where as i have been getting quotes and proof. just cause he left man utd doesnt mean he doesnt care about man utd
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

This should be funny

i have no reason to continue if all the facts i have put forward over two threads by quotes from ronaldo himself and his close family and friends are not enough for you

go fucking learn how to debate, making up stuff cause you hope it is true is not the way to go about it. thats all you have been doing where as i have been getting quotes and proof. just cause he left man utd doesnt mean he doesnt care about man utd

+1 Fonseca
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:08 am

yeah your retardness tires out the opponent and you win Ronaldo loves United.  He would never play for City - Page 3 78335
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:10 am

rofl

You're more stupid than Jela, it's actually funny
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:16 pm

you know Ronaldo is an absolute god on the field, 40 goals and he was injured for a little is insane. We just look past that because of his attitude and because Barcelona made Madrid their second fiddle. I am truly glad to say I live and watch the sport in the era of Ronaldo +Messi
    SS_1182
    SS_1182

Post by SS_1182 Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:26 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:I am truly glad to say I live and watch the sport in the era of Ronaldo +Messi

I am too, but I still think Ronaldo is a total douchebag. pig
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:52 pm

I'd let ronny touch me in special places Razz
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 pm

The fuck...

menalawyerguy wrote:The Mirror hasn't retracted or corrected the story yet. The original story was written by a guy named Jim Hughes. He should be sacked for fabricating an interview, unless, of course, Ronaldo's tweet was born out of a retrospective realization that he said something really really stupid and he is the one who is lying. Doubt it though. It would be a better tactic to say that he was misquoted. If the interview did indeed happen, it ought to be provable in some way.

Oh... The Mirror...carry on.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Laurencio wrote:The fuck...

menalawyerguy wrote:The Mirror hasn't retracted or corrected the story yet. The original story was written by a guy named Jim Hughes. He should be sacked for fabricating an interview, unless, of course, Ronaldo's tweet was born out of a retrospective realization that he said something really really stupid and he is the one who is lying. Doubt it though. It would be a better tactic to say that he was misquoted. If the interview did indeed happen, it ought to be provable in some way.

Oh... The Mirror...carry on.

Like I said, I wouldn't have posted this in the first place had I noticed that the first time around.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 am

SS_1182 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:I am truly glad to say I live and watch the sport in the era of Ronaldo +Messi

I am too, but I still think Ronaldo is a total douchebag. pig

agreed but no denying his entertainment value and talent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:30 pm