Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Jess
Clark
Kelloggg8
Demba Ba
Gegilworld93
Zzonked
Walcott
TheRangersFan
El_indian
menalawyerguy
Jordi
ricky//habana
Danny
Childish Logic
Dean
Ben
El Jefe
Steadman
Sean
Ricardo
Roloman4
Scouser_Dave
Uncle John from Jamaica
SBSP
bcfcben
SussexByTheSea
SACH
Pippo
crump
Barton
ayvee1
dena
Jamie
Theo Filippo
Mason
Drake
Jord
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
43 posters

Phrases/Words which really fuck you off

Danny
    Danny

Phrases/Words which really fuck you off - Page 4 Empty Re: Phrases/Words which really fuck you off

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Sean wrote:
    Danny wrote:Oh yeah, and as Scott said "fuck up".

No, either say shut up, or shut the fuck up. Knob head.

Dont think I did actually
    That's what I think people should say...

Not saying no one can say fuck up, I just think you sound like a knob if you do.
    Sean

Phrases/Words which really fuck you off - Page 4 Empty Re: Phrases/Words which really fuck you off

Post by Sean Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Danny wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Danny wrote:Oh yeah, and as Scott said "fuck up".

No, either say shut up, or shut the fuck up. Knob head.

Dont think I did actually
    That's what I think people should say...

Not saying no one can say fuck up, I just think you sound like a knob if you do.

You dont say "I think people should refrain from saying Fuck up" You made the point that people should say it your way or not say it at all. And no where did you say it was stupid like you claimed.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Fuck this argument.

I never said it sounded stupid. I said I think you sound like a knob when you use it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Phrases/Words which really fuck you off - Page 4 129058881381351167
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Danny wrote:
    Sean wrote:Whats wrong with fuck up? Why should everyone say what you want cos you dont like fuck up?
    Did I say no one else should use it? No, I said it's stupid.
    Cam wrote:I hate it when people greet me with 'Hello'
    Phrases/Words which really fuck you off - Page 4 537999

Honestly Danny you should at least read your own posts before arguing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Oh fuck off.

I'm not fucking arguing about a saying at 2:40 in the morning. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Are period pains getting you down, Danny? there there
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm

You dug your own hole tbf.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Are period pains getting you down, Danny? there there
    You'd know what that would feel like. Crazy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Tbf, Danny is the one getting less agitated.. whistle
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Sean wrote:You dug your own hole tbf.
    Tbf, I couldn't care less. (smug )

I think it's a shit saying. Get over it.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Cam wrote:Tbf, Danny is the one getting less agitated.. Phrases/Words which really fuck you off - Page 4 706492

How am I agitated? He's the one swearing and what not, all Im doing is bolding his quotes Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Danny wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Are period pains getting you down, Danny? there there
    You'd know what that would feel like. Crazy

I never get them, the pains that is. I rule break dance

I hear a hot water bottle helps.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:47 pm

This is the thread where you list phrases which really fuck you off, not phrases you would like to ban. Saying that, anyone who uses the phrases/words in my OP should be stabbed with a rusty pike.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:This is the thread where you list phrases which really fuck you off, not phrases you would like to ban. Saying that, anyone who uses the phrases/words in my OP should be stabbed with a rusty pike.

Was gonna say them in a list, but thats too easy, a top notch guy like you deserves better.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Sean wrote:
    Cam wrote:Tbf, Danny is the one getting less agitated.. Phrases/Words which really fuck you off - Page 4 706492

How am I agitated? He's the one swearing and what not, all Im doing is bolding his quotes Laughing
    I swear in about every post I make Sean, do you think I'm agitated 24/7? Laughing

Hot water bottle Rrobyn? In this weather? eek
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Sean wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:This is the thread where you list phrases which really fuck you off, not phrases you would like to ban. Saying that, anyone who uses the phrases/words in my OP should be stabbed with a rusty pike.

Was gonna say them in a list, but thats too easy, a top notch guy like you deserves better.

Is that because of my unique and charismatic posting style, or because I like to drink Magners cider?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Danny wrote:
    Sean wrote:

I swear in about every post I make Sean, do you think I'm agitated 24/7? Laughing

It's for the good of your ovaries, Danny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Sean wrote:

Fair enough, agitated was the wrong word. shifty
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Is that because of my unique and charismatic posting style, or because I like to drink Magners cider?

The whole package.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:51 pm

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Sean wrote:

It's for the good of your ovaries, Danny.
    I'd rather be on a perma period. Thanks for the tip though, may come handy when the winter month settle in. Smile
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:12 pm

What's wrong with fuck up?
    It' s a standard insult meaning "sort it out" or "pull yourself together" Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 pm

JMB_94 wrote:"Everything happens for a reason" Rolling Eyes

This.

I fucking hate that saying.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:32 pm

"Good day sir. Top Hat"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Fuck up, shit saying, don't like it, people shouldn't use it.

inb4someonesaysfuckup
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:00 pm

ricky//habana wrote:What's wrong with fuck up?
    It' s a standard insult meaning "sort it out" or "pull yourself together" Neutral

What? That makes no sense. I use it as a noun. Such as "Jela you worthless fuck up." It's also good in verb form: "Don't fuck up"
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm

kyro7 wrote:Fuck up, shit saying, don't like it, people shouldn't use it.

inb4someonesaysfuckup
    Careful, Sean'll go absolutely mental.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:22 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    ricky//habana wrote:What's wrong with fuck up?

What? That makes no sense. I use it as a noun. Such as "Jela you worthless fuck up." It's also good in verb form: "Don't fuck up"

This is how it gets used in britain, as a "stop your bullshit" type phrase

If i was to say fuck up it could mean three or four things depending on the context
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Danny wrote:

inb4someonesaysfuckup
    That's why I said it. Awesome Face
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Danny wrote:

inb4someonesaysfuckup
    That's why I said it. Phrases/Words which really fuck you off - Page 4 781738

You're intentionally trying to fuck up his mental condition. Phrases/Words which really fuck you off - Page 4 784961

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:21 am