Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Sean
Mouse
Zzonked
Benitez
LeBron
dena
Jamie
ResurrectionRooney
moscowmadeit3
Danny
Muhkoo
Pippo
Kuled
17 posters

Manchester United sign David De Gea

Kuled

Manchester United sign David De Gea Empty Manchester United sign David De Gea

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 pm

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2011/Jun/De-Gea-signs-on.aspx
    Manchester United sign David De Gea 981194F59D2944BA95904888994BDCA7
    eek2
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Manchester United sign David De Gea Empty Re: Manchester United sign David De Gea

Post by Pippo Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 pm

He has a good DeGea in goalkeeping.

But seriously, good signing, but I feel for Kuszschak. He should move.
    Anonymous

Manchester United sign David De Gea Empty Re: Manchester United sign David De Gea

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Kuszczak wants to move but Ferguson won't allow him to, because Fergie likes him as back up.

Shame, Kuszczak's career is basically over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:50 pm

How did I know you'd mention him when I saw you posted here. Laughing

Kuszczak is a good keeper a lot of the time, it's a shame.. he's been very patient but he's like good, but not good enough to be our number 1 I don't think.

If Kuszczak does leave I hope he does well.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Well he should definitely leave, with Lindegaard settled Kuszczak would probably go down to reserves rather than the Bench. He is an alright keeper but i never saw him as EPL material if you want consistent performances

This could turn out interesting for the keeper position or terribly boring. I don't know what to think when the big hope for Danish football signed for United to then learn than the biggest talent in Spain would come in, but i hope that Ferguson despite spending possibly 10 times more on De Gae than Lindegaard will give them equal opportunity from day one.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 pm

I think it's pretty clear that De Gea's our number 1, and if Kuszczak stays he'll battle it out for Cup games, later CL group games, the occasional league game.

Won't be surprised if Kuszczak leaves though. But if he stays he won't play in the reserves, we use Ben Amos, Sam Johnstone etc..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Muhkoo wrote:Well he should definitely leave, with Lindegaard settled Kuszczak would probably go down to reserves rather than the Bench. He is an alright keeper but i never saw him as EPL material if you want consistent performances

This could turn out interesting for the keeper position or terribly boring. I don't know what to think when the big hope for Danish football signed for United to then learn than the biggest talent in Spain would come in, but i hope that Ferguson despite spending possibly 10 times more on De Gae than Lindegaard will give them equal opportunity from day one.

Pfft, good fucking luck with that. I was hoping the same thing with Kuszczak..

Fergie treats all his non-first choice keepers like shit, Foster was smart to get out early.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Or because VDS was pretty much untouchable when he was with us the other keepers didn't stand a chance Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Polska is so bitter, he can't accept that Fergie didn't play Kusczak over VDS.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

polska. wrote:
    Muhkoo wrote:Well he should definitely leave, with Lindegaard settled Kuszczak would probably go down to reserves rather than the Bench. He is an alright keeper but i never saw him as EPL material if you want consistent performances

Fergie treats all his non-first choice keepers like shit, Foster was smart to get out early.

Yer, because he is going to drop his number 1 keeper, who has been consistent and better for some keeper not even good enough to be United's number 1 Mischief
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:12 am

Polska stop being a bitter twat and admit that Van Der Sar was easily miles better than Kus Laughing facepalm
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 am

Polska are you retarded?

Van der Sar was still one of the best keepers in the world, of course Kuszczak didn't get over him. And Foster's just a shithouse.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:30 am

polska. wrote:

What the fuck is he supposed to do? Drop his first choice goalkeeper in order to save his second choice players' feelings? Kuszczak got plenty of chances.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:48 am

Guys, there is something called rotation. facepalm

Obviously I don't expect him to take over VDS as #1, but his development stalled completely and he barely plays any games. Call me bitter if you want, but Fergie simply doesn't care about his second or third choice keepers, he only cares about having a decent backup present should his #1 be unavailable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:49 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    polska. wrote:

What the fuck is he supposed to do? Drop his first choice goalkeeper in order to save his second choice players' feelings? Kuszczak got plenty of chances.
    And whenever he got a good set of games going, he performed well.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 am

polska. wrote:Guys, there is something called rotation. facepalm

Obviously I don't expect him to take over VDS as #1, but his development stalled completely and he barely plays any games. Call me bitter if you want, but Fergie simply doesn't care about his second or third choice keepers, he only cares about having a decent backup present should his #1 be unavailable.
    He made 10 appearances last season, 14 appearances the season before that. The main reason he doesn't play more is that he is shit, not because of his development being impeded by van der Sar.
    polska. wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    polska. wrote:

And whenever he got a good set of games going, he performed well.

By his standards maybe, but he's got fuck all on van der Sar even at his best.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:06 am

Since when do keepers get rotated Polska? Laughing

Just because at Arsenal they take it in turns to play shit doesn't mean every team should.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:12 am

polska. wrote:Guys, there is something called rotation. facepalm
    rofl rofl rofl
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 am

Polska, shut up. Laughing

Rotating keepers. You may as well ask why Dudek and Pinto never started/start for Madrid and Barcelona. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:17 am

Yeah, leaving aside Arsenal who go through so many goalkeepers they even bring their old ones out of retirement, Manchester City's second choice goalkeeper Shay Given made one appearance in all competitions last season, Brad Jones and Péter Gulácsi as Liverpool made a combined total of about 3 appearances at Liverpool, Cudicini at Spurs made 13 appearances, most of them when the clown Gomes was suspended or injured, Hilario at Chelsea made one appearance, in the Community Shield.

The only top side rotating their goalkeeper by choice is Arsenal, and that's because they're all shit.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 am

Excellent signing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 am

Fine, I'll stop now. On second though I am being a bitter idiot. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 am

As always.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:39 am

dena wrote:Excellent signing.
    You really think so?

Have you seen a lot of him Dayna?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:44 am

Why does his opinion matter?

I've said he's great, that's all you need shithead.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 am

/thread
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Why does his opinion matter?

Fair play.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 am

Stuck a d Fine Shagger.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 am

Are people forgetting someone...?

Manchester United sign David De Gea C_71_article_1406765_image_list_image_list_item_0_image
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 am

Jamie wrote:Why does his opinion matter?

agreed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:41 am