Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
The Bat-Man
Jamie
Schnix
luke.
Ben 10
Jord
Grenade
El Jefe
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Pippo
Jaetinh
JonjoShelvey
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Marvin
Mal
Jordi
Jordan Henderchip
JORDY_RFC
SBSP
blackskar
Drake
Cameron.
ResurrectionRooney
Hernandez_14
Childish Logic
Dedge
31 posters

The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Anonymous

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 am

Jaetinh wrote:Yeah I could try that, is there an exact date of the new regens?
    Yes. Each country has a different date though. Most European leagues have it around June-July.

Who you managing? Your Youth Recruitment is a major factor in finding good youth players.

I've seen some people managing in Poland have 20/20 youth and training systems and an academy and yet still get shit regens because of his Youth Recruitment level.

Also why Balkans clubs don't produce star players aside from Partizan/RedStar/Dinamo/Hajduk/etc. Only those clubs have good youth recruitment levels thus great regens.
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Jaetinh Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 am

Youth Recruitment level is under Networking but it's gray, it won't let me click. So how am I supposed to upgrade it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 am

I do that Youth recruitment levels thing every year, and I still get shit regens.

Also with state of the art youth academy. Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:52 am

It's just down to luck really.

When teams like Wigan have better youths than you, you know something is wrong.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 am

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 7WlOv

Gremio want £20m+ for this guy Dry Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 am

Cameron. wrote:The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 7WlOv

Gremio want £20m+ for this guy The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 537999

I wouldn't. His Long Throws are abysmal.
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 am

Fantastic, I sold a regen with the PA to be as good as Ronaldo for £1m + £5m buy back clause and 30% profit from next sale. This could work out very well indeed rub hands
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 am

I just had 11 players in the team of the week The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 644235
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 am

Cameron. wrote:Fantastic, I sold a regen with the PA to be as good as Ronaldo for £1m + £5m buy back clause and 30% profit from next sale. This could work out very well indeed rub hands

Who too?
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Cameron. wrote:Fantastic, I sold a regen with the PA to be as good as Ronaldo for £1m + £5m buy back clause and 30% profit from next sale. This could work out very well indeed rub hands

Who too?

Napoli.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm

I realised that my graphics card may not be the problem and I still have a chance of playing FM11! I shall not give up!
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Does anyone else go to the trial matches? Or is it just me? shifty
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:52 pm

If I'm feeling 'involved' in a save I do. Depends what mood I'm in though.

Some days I struggle to even bother watching the commentary only in matches Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Started on a moderately updated db. (correct to about a month ago. Neutral)

Signed Lichaj for £1.3m.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Tempted to start a new game with Arsenal and sell all the players that are looking likely to leave (Denilson, Bendtner, Clichy and Almunia(Not Nasri/Fab though Razz)) and bring in some of the rumoured players like Alvarez, Gervinho, Samba/Cahill/Jagielka and Mata.

Not sure though. The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 78475
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:08 pm

blackskar wrote:Tempted to start a new game with Arsenal and sell all the players that are looking likely to leave (Denilson, Bendtner, Clichy and Almunia(Not Nasri/Fab though Razz)) and bring in some of the rumoured players like Alvarez, Gervinho, Samba/Cahill/Jagielka and Mata.

Don't, you'll get relegated
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Got José Fonte tutoring Jack Stephens.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm doing ridiculously good with Villa. Dance
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

I don't know if you guys can help me but this is coming up when I try starting FM;
    Cannot run game Failed to set up graphics system
    Cry
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Kuled wrote:I don't know if you guys can help me but this is coming up when I try starting FM;
    Cannot run game Failed to set up graphics system
    Cry
    Get a better graphics card shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Yeah not now though. My mum just fixed my monitor for €35 shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am

My board just gave me £18m for no reason. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 am

blackskar wrote:Tempted to start a new game with Arsenal and sell all the players that are looking likely to leave (Denilson, Bendtner, Clichy and Almunia(Not Nasri/Fab though Razz)) and bring in some of the rumoured players like Alvarez, Gervinho, Samba/Cahill/Jagielka and Mata.

go on ... sell Nasri an Fabregas and buy Barton What a Face
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 am

Fuck that Leiva Laughing
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:15 am

Kuled, Cavani is beasting it for Barca wank 2
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

Pilkz wrote:Kuled, Cavani is beasting it for Barca The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 13664
    Love
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:39 am

Kuled wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:Kuled, Cavani is beasting it for Barca The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 13664
    Love
    He should do for £35m Dry Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 am

I'm gonna start a save with Anzhi.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 am

Jordi wrote:Does anyone else go to the trial matches? Or is it just me? shifty
    Only if I see some players I like the look of. I watch them before buying them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:23 pm