Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
The Bat-Man
Jamie
Schnix
luke.
Ben 10
Jord
Grenade
El Jefe
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Pippo
Jaetinh
JonjoShelvey
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Marvin
Mal
Jordi
Jordan Henderchip
JORDY_RFC
SBSP
blackskar
Drake
Cameron.
ResurrectionRooney
Hernandez_14
Childish Logic
Dedge
31 posters

The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Cameron. Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 am

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 QJ5uC

Beasted What a Face
    Mal
    Mal

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Mal Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 am

I started a new save with Villa. I managed to sell Ashley Young for £19m with £5m in bonuses to Manchester United. Mischief

Newcastle bought Heskey for £4.9m and Inter bought Agbonlahor for £12m. Gave me some money to work with. neu shades
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:56 am

Good work Mal.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 am

Mal wrote:I started a new save with Villa. I managed to sell Ashley Young for £19m with £5m in bonuses to Manchester United. Mischief

Newcastle bought Heskey for £4.9m and Inter bought Agbonlahor for £12m. Gave me some money to work with. neu shades
    Mob Mob Mob Mob
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:05 am

Jordi, play me on fifa
    Dedge
    Dedge

Post by Dedge Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 am

I've never done a save with Villa. Always seem interesting, Tottenham or Villa for my next save when I get bored The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 914411

which shall be very soon i guess... The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 232912
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:32 am

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 Eh0nqu
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:38 am

Won the La Liga with Barca lost the UCL to United :/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:52 am

How did you get Cani for 2.1m Mal?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:55 am

James wrote:How did you get Cani for 2.1m Mal?

The scout report said I could get him for £1.5m so I bidded. They came back negotiating it to £2.1m. Laughing
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:37 am

Started a Villerral save, didn't have much money to work with though. Bought Kewell and that's about it as far as big name signings are concerned. Neutral
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 am

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 2011-010
    cant say it didnt hurt me a bit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 am

Jordi wrote:After about three weeks Robinho has me in his favoured personnel. rofl
    I found that to be very easy on FM11.

Just have one or two private chat's with him go well and your in his favored personnel list.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 am

Just tried to sign Samuel Eto'o for York City Sad But he went to Genk instead. Sad
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 am

Cam wrote:Just tried to sign Samuel Eto'o for York City The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 1371890812 But he went to Genk instead. The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 2 1371890812

The Bastard!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 am

Maybe I should have offered him a bit more than 1k a week, although that's what he asked for Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 am

Anyone know what leagues let you have as many players as you want? I know Portugal lets you have 99, but I was wondering if there's any others.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 am

Poland let's 99.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:56 am

Dry Smile

Any good leagues?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 am

Crying or Very sad

I think France allows it. It does for Ligue 2 and the National anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:05 am

http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2011/01/how-to-use-match-preparation-in-fm-2011.html

Shit broskis! Mind = Blown. eek
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 am

polska. wrote:http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2011/01/how-to-use-match-preparation-in-fm-2011.html

Thought that was common knowledge? Suspect
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 am

Do you all have steam or do you have one with Torres at Liverpool?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 am

Marvin wrote:
    polska. wrote:http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2011/01/how-to-use-match-preparation-in-fm-2011.html

-_-

I just keep it on Attacking Set Pieces for the whole season unless I change team alot in January, than Team Blend.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 am

Snoopy wrote:Do you all have steam or do you have one with Torres at Liverpool?
    I have the Steam update, with Torres at Chelsea.

polska. wrote:
    Marvin wrote:

-_-

I just keep it on Attacking Set Pieces for the whole season unless I change team alot in January, than Team Blend.
    I keep mine on team blend during pre season and attacking movement during the season.
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 am

How do I get great regens in my U19 team? I always get very shit ones.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:20 am

Jaetinh wrote:How do I get great regens in my U19 team? I always get very shit ones.
    You hardly get any good ones, but just go looking in Brazil there's loads of fine talent.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 am

Jaetinh wrote:How do I get great regens in my U19 team? I always get very shit ones.
    You either do or you don't. I suppose if you're really desperate, you can reload the game at a point before your new batch of youth come in. So if you get shitty ones, just reload and try again. Or get really far in the game, cause the regens you get in 2010 onwards are just so overpowered.

I know what you mean though, you can have a high youth recruitment thing and still get shit regens.
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 am

Yeah I could try that, is there an exact date of the new regens?
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 am

Not sure to be honest. Depends on what league you are in as well. In England (Same season calender as Spain, Italy, German, etc so it's alright for those), I think it's just around the same time the board start talking about your season expectations...so whenever that is.

Not 100% sure though, Polska might know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:38 pm