Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
bcfcben
CoVkId01
Sean
7 posters

Chris Hughton to be named Birmingham Manager

Anonymous

Chris Hughton to be named Birmingham Manager Empty Chris Hughton to be named Birmingham Manager

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11694_6999870,00.html

Great appointment, fully expect them to go straight back up with the right signings. Smile
    Sean

Chris Hughton to be named Birmingham Manager Empty Re: Chris Hughton to be named Birmingham Manager

Post by Sean Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

I saw that story and it completely slipped my mind they're in the Championship facepalm

Anyway good luck to him
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Chris Hughton to be named Birmingham Manager Empty Re: Chris Hughton to be named Birmingham Manager

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Happy for him to be back in management, pissed off when he got sacked by Toon Mad
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Brilliant signing for us to be honest. Im not gonna be all optimistic and say we will walk that league, automatic promotion etc as us Blues fans usually expect the worst but hopefully this time next year we will be back in the Prem
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm

nice. think they'll be easily promoted now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 am

Full Article :

http://www.bcfc.com/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10412~2379962,00.html
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Full Article :

[url=http://www.bcfc.com/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10412~2379962,00.html

Sounds good. He is really taking it seriously as well: he is focused on youth (Eck wasnt), he wants to play attacking football (Eck didnt) and apparently he had already analysed our squad before the interviews. I just hope the board give him plenty of time & money.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:57 am

Did really well at Newcastle, if he can keep hold of the core of the squad, and maybe get a bit of backing from the owners I think he could get them back up at the first time of asking. We've said this so many times though and teams have slipped into mediocrity.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:58 am

FUCK SAKE
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 am

I think he's overrated shifty

Did fantastic at Newcastle, but some of the signings he made were a bit dodgy, Perch for £1.2 Million off us in particular Laughing I hope he does well though, I like him. Just aslong as they don't do better than us Razz
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am

Can see them going up now. Hope they do..Fucking joke that Hughton was sacked, goodluck to him.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 am

Good manager. He done well in getting Newcastle straight back up (wasn't too hard) and in his time with Newcastle in the PL he done quite well. I expect him to get Birmingham into the play offs at least. Surprised Villa didn't go for him, would have been a much more suitable candidate for the job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:26 am